• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

AC400KICK

RICHARD GROYperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... I am well, Richard Groyperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..just taking life at 5 minutes and 20 seconds at a time or fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....taking life 100 miles per week or more at a timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......got dat turn-over bruh??? I do..when you go by one of those speed check signs on the street meant for cars and  it is saying you are traveling 11 or 12 miles per hour, on foot on a training run and not even trying......well.....Richard Groyperrrrrrrrrrrrr my babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....shit is getting so fucking real right now it is quite literally terrifying..quite literally..I just might have my United States Olympic Marathon Trials "A" Standard Qualifying Time to run in the United States Olympic Trials at 26 miles and 385 yards after all and soon.....Bruh??? Bruh??? You good Bruh???

Barreling toward the moment of the entire point of me even being alive on this Earth..my whole existence for even being here in this world..and heading straight for it...........the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon!!!! I have run thousands of races before it, actually ran The NYC Marathon twice in 2005 and 2007, and will run countless others after this, but, for some reason my SOUL has picked this one out to be the Crescendo of my entire life's purpose.....the CLIMAX of my Life Movie.....to just even get a glimpse.....to fly above dem clouds Richard Groyperrrrrrrr.....well...we shall see...we shall see...................

........out the door for 15-17 miles of glory then trabalojando..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UlLPdciDbA

🔥LIT CITY🔥 has returned to BellGab - bellchan dot com.

Nyewalker

Quote from: Richard Groyper on March 30, 2020, 08:56:52 AM
🔥LIT CITY🔥 has returned to BellGab - bellchan dot com.

Heather is ready

Asuka Langley

Quote from: AC400KICK on March 30, 2020, 04:45:32 AM
RICHARD GROYperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... I am well, Richard Groyperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..just taking life at 5 minutes and 20 seconds at a time or fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....taking life 100 miles per week or more at a timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......got dat turn-over bruh??? I do..when you go by one of those speed check signs on the street meant for cars and  it is saying you are traveling 11 or 12 miles per hour, on foot on a training run and not even trying......well.....Richard Groyperrrrrrrrrrrrr my babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....shit is getting so fucking real right now it is quite literally terrifying..quite literally..I just might have my United States Olympic Marathon Trials "A" Standard Qualifying Time to run in the United States Olympic Trials at 26 miles and 385 yards after all and soon.....Bruh??? Bruh??? You good Bruh???

Barreling toward the moment of the entire point of me even being alive on this Earth..my whole existence for even being here in this world..and heading straight for it...........the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon!!!! I have run thousands of races before it, actually ran The NYC Marathon twice in 2005 and 2007, and will run countless others after this, but, for some reason my SOUL has picked this one out to be the Crescendo of my entire life's purpose.....the CLIMAX of my Life Movie.....to just even get a glimpse.....to fly above dem clouds Richard Groyperrrrrrrr.....well...we shall see...we shall see...................

........out the door for 15-17 miles of glory then trabalojando..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UlLPdciDbA

Hwaiting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZQFpcfcrIs

Richard, Mrs Davis and I frequently say, "OH WOOOOW" in your tone and inflection as an in-joke. You've made it, king.

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on April 02, 2020, 01:50:01 PM
Richard, Mrs Davis and I frequently say, "OH WOOOOW" in your tone and inflection as an in-joke. You've made it, king.

Lmao! thank you very much.

[attachment=1]

chefist

At least someone is doing something during this crisis! MV is sitting this one out...

it's hilarious that Heather is returning to the scene of the crime. amazing.

you hate to see it...

[attachment=1]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 10, 2020, 11:52:41 AM
you hate to see it...

[attachment=1,msg1387697]

This is unfortunate, Richard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 11, 2020, 03:18:51 PM
HE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE!

lmao

So...he’s not going to restore order to the republic then? ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2020, 03:20:40 PM
So...he’s not going to restore order to the republic then? ???

so close, yet so far.

Dr. MD MD

Richard, my baby, I just a brainstorm of an idea. You should hook Dave Darin up with kidnostad here and together they could co-host a podcast called OK, Boomer. Kind of like a podcast version of the movie Grumpy Old Men. Wadaya think? :D

Nyewalker

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2020, 12:12:44 PM
Dave Darin could co-host a podcast called OK, Boomer.

Out of the question, Dave's sponsor bailed on him ...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nyewalker on April 13, 2020, 04:12:50 PM
Out of the question, Dave's sponsor bailed on him ...

Yeah but with this retooling of the format surely he’ll pick up new sponsors. ;)

Asuka Langley

I was told the stream will not be today it will be next Sunday

Nyewalker

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2020, 04:21:14 PM
surely he’ll pick up new sponsors.

Apparently you've never seen his show ..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nyewalker on April 13, 2020, 04:50:07 PM
Apparently you've never seen his show ..

I have but the goal in these post-corona times is not to produce a good show anymore but just the most exquisite train wreck. It’s Hunger Games time. ;)