• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Pizzapunch

1 PR firm per listener.  Interesting strategy.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 18, 2020, 12:24:17 PM
b-but Dave hired two PR firms to promote his YouTube Radio Music Show. he doesn't need BellGab or it's ilk anymore. ive been crying for hours about this realization. HOURS!

Rumor is the PR firm is behind the haircut.  Developing...

MV/Liberace!

b-but Dave hired two PR firms to promote his YouTube Radio Music Show.

And by the way, wouldn't that kinda be like having two antivirus suites on your computer at the same time?  Not good.

Quote from: Liberace! on February 18, 2020, 12:27:23 PM
And by the way, wouldn't that kinda be like having two antivirus suites on your computer at the same time?  Not good.

he really is an ass eater of the highest order. sad.

ErinnF has resurfaced, but i don't really care. imagine how mad Dave would be if he knew her channel had 2 thousand more subs than him? lol oh god she's talking about having some disease that causes hair loss. my god LOL!

[attachment=1,msg1377188] ⁸

Dr. MD MD

b-but Dave hired two PR firms to promote his YouTube Radio Music Show. he doesn't need BellGab or it's ilk anymore. ive been crying for hours about this realization. HOURS!

He’s a boomer with a bad haircut in a Hawaiian shirt. He’s obviously desperate for attention and to still feel relevant. He’ll do it.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2020, 12:31:33 PM
He’s a boomer with a bad haircut in a Hawaiian shirt. He’s obviously desperate for attention and to still feel relevant. He’ll do it.

absolutely, but he thinks he's a somebody and that's why he fails.

Nyewalker

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 18, 2020, 01:11:31 PM
annnd no one is commenting. oof.

Apparently he toggled the Chat Box to Full squatter Mode ....

Quote from: Nyewalker on February 18, 2020, 01:28:11 PM
Apparently he toggled the Chat Box to Full squatter Mode ....

im sure the thousands of fans are waiting for the serious music show. yeah, that's the reason no one showed up.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 18, 2020, 02:20:24 PM
im sure the thousands of fans are waiting for the serious music show. yeah, that's the reason no one showed up.

I'm so sorry I was late for the show...

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on February 18, 2020, 12:26:14 PM
Rumor is the PR firm is behind the haircut.  Developing...

Today, I noticed the necklace and the rings were gone.

#sad.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 18, 2020, 12:31:03 PM
ErinnF has resurfaced, but i don't really care. imagine how mad Dave would be if he knew her channel had 2 thousand more subs than him? lol oh god she's talking about having some disease that causes hair loss. my god LOL!

Some things never change.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 18, 2020, 12:31:03 PM
Erinn has resurfaced, but i don't really care. imagine how mad Dave would be if he knew her channel had 2 thousand more subs than him? lol oh god she's talking about having some disease that causes hair loss. my god LOL!

The scent of wet dog & new ports linger from this photograph.

Rat Fink

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 18, 2020, 02:20:24 PM

I am not waiting.  I am Rat Fink.

Quote from: Rat Fink on February 19, 2020, 03:46:05 AM

I am not waiting.  I am Rat Fink.

i like your username Rat Fink. i am Richard Groyper.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 20, 2020, 12:58:53 PM
Dave goes hard!

Facebook Dave returns to Facebook to say Facebook is now irrelevant. interesting. i wonder if there were any external forces advising Dave about leaving Facebook for YouTube full time?

[attachment=1,msg1377637]   [attachment=2,msg1377637]

this is a conversation between Dave and myself regarding him joining the forum...

[attachment=3,msg1377637]  [attachment=4,msg1377637]  [attachment=5,msg1377637]  [attachment=6,msg1377637]

LMAO smh

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 21, 2020, 10:52:16 AM
Facebook Dave returns to Facebook to say Facebook is now irrelevant. interesting. i wonder if there were any external forces advising Dave about leaving Facebook for YouTube full time?

this is a conversation between Dave and myself regarding him joining the forum...

LMAO smh

Seems he didn't last long...

#sad

Quote from: Lilith on February 21, 2020, 11:19:38 AM
Seems he didn't last long...

#sad

he doesn't have the mental fortitude to deal with anything. watching his midlife crisis play out was humorous. he thought he was telling the jokes, but he was the joke. pathetic.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 21, 2020, 11:36:28 AM
he doesn't have the mental fortitude to deal with anything. watching his midlife crisis play out was humorous. he thought he was telling the jokes, but he was the joke. pathetic.

It sure did end up that way didn't it?  It's a shame.  It didn't start out that way.  Dave had a lot of people here trying to help him, and put a lot of their time and effort into it.

oh, Dave... 'get used to not seeing the guy with 15-20 views' LMAO! Dave has admitted defeat. i win.

[attachment=1,msg1377652]