• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Asuka Langley

>Imagine being a boomer and not being able to fix your own car, sad.

You niggas are supposed to be good at this shit!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 13, 2020, 10:57:41 PM
If he takes his car to the dealer to have it worked on the V8's are generally much cheaper on repairs, V12's can get very expensive. If he is not bullshitting and the car is new and under warranty and he trades it off every 4 years like a Balla than it dont matter. If he dont work on his own car he has no room to talk shit about millennials anyways. Real niggas repair their own cars!

There is something a bit more rewarding when you do manage to repair your own car by hand.

Dave Darin made another video about me today but deleted shortly after. he couldn't get his 'plug-ins' to work LMAO!

Nyewalker

What's this effect Groyper seems to have on certain individuals ... He just tried to help and Dave freaked out for no reason ...

#GroyperDerangementSyndrome

Corona Kitty

He's made the transition folks, he's gone full Senda.

Threatening lawsuits on trolls & hecklers!

#sad

Quote from: username on February 14, 2020, 09:33:04 PM
He's made the transition folks, he's gone full Senda.

Threatening lawsuits on trolls & hecklers!

#sad

his team of lawyers are going to sue me back to the stone age. im very frightened.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 14, 2020, 09:38:28 PM
his team of lawyers are going to sue me back to the stone age. im very frightened.

His team of lawyers are coming for that ass.

Quote from: Nyewalker on February 14, 2020, 05:28:48 PM
What's this effect Groyper seems to have on certain individuals ... He just tried to help and Dave freaked out for no reason ...

#GroyperDerangementSyndrome

today, Dave says i was 'lame', but i was doing Dave a favor when Liz wanted to hook up with me on his show:

[attachment=1,msg1376744]  [attachment=2,msg1376744]

Quote from: username on February 14, 2020, 09:43:42 PM

not surprised. he loves eating ass. my ass.

also, i find it hilarious that Dave was triggered by me calling him a faggot on my stream. LULZ what a faggot.

PChirp

Quote from: Nyewalker on February 14, 2020, 07:26:03 PM
Dave has thrown Groyper under the bus ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YdB-1-0nsw

This dude is MENTAL.  What a way to get worked up.  Threats and conceitedness--hand-in-hand.  Lol!   ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 14, 2020, 09:54:25 PM

He said he only watched 10 minutes but he seemed to know many details. That alone leads me to believe that he is lying and he undoubtedly watched the video in its entirety.

Triggered as fuck.

Quote from: PChirp on February 14, 2020, 10:02:16 PM
This dude is MENTAL.  What a way to get worked up.  Threats and conceitedness--hand-in-hand.  Lol!   ::)

LMAO!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on February 14, 2020, 10:03:03 PM
He said he only watched 10 minutes but he seemed to know many details. That alone leads me to believe that he is lying and he undoubtedly watched the video in its entirety.

Triggered as fuck.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on February 14, 2020, 09:43:42 PM

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 14, 2020, 09:54:25 PM

Dave hired the jewish law office of Rechtum & Lipschitz they have some juicy nuggets of evidence to bring down the Groyper. Oy Vey!

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 14, 2020, 10:24:47 PM
Dave hired the jewish law office of Rechtum & Lipschitz they have some juicy nuggets of evidence to bring down the Groyper. Oy Vey!

he's going to hire lawyers to reverse troll us. OY GEVALT!

btw Carey Bridges made an excellent call. no, she's not my wife even though she'd like to be.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 14, 2020, 10:24:47 PM

Better call Saul or this guy.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 14, 2020, 10:28:16 PM
he's going to hire lawyers to reverse troll us. OY GEVALT!

Into thinking Rock & Roll is some young and hip music genre that will sell millions of records no doubt.

No seriously guize the beatles were huge 60 years ago and Dave can do it again with a youtube show, a few cat ladies and a geriatric turbo slut!

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 14, 2020, 10:36:46 PM
Into thinking Rock & Roll is some young and hip music genre that will sell millions of records no doubt.

No seriously guize the beatles were huge 60 years ago and Dave can do it again with a youtube show, a few cat ladies and a geriatric turbo slut!

tens of views! i still get more views lol! don't fuck with me, you ass eater.

PChirp

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 14, 2020, 10:07:35 PM
LMAO!

Oh, btw Groyp, hope you're not ISO a "corporate gig" anytime soon---otherwise, you're fucked.  I mean with 100G BMWs and Infinitis in the mix and all.  TRIGGERED is right---wow, just wow.   ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: PChirp on February 14, 2020, 10:47:35 PM
Oh, btw Groyp, hope you're not ISO a "corporate gig" anytime soon---otherwise, you're fucked.  I mean with 100G BMWs and Infinitis in the mix and all.  TRIGGERED is right---wow, just wow.   ;D ;D ;D

oh god oh fuck! gonna need to pack the essentials in the back of my Kia and get the hell out of dodge. lemme pull into an Auto Zone parking lot so i can add some oil...

Asuka Langley

Quote from: PChirp on February 14, 2020, 10:47:35 PM

BMW cant even build a reliable inline 6

>open deck block
LOL!

MV/Liberace!

Don't fuck with someone who works for a corporation, folks! Otherwise, ya dun goofed.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 13, 2020, 08:46:34 AM
Your entire life is an L, you're from Indonesia.

That's just, like, your opinion, man.