• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Pizzapunch

Using social blade,  quantifiable evidence of the "Groyper effect" on Dave's channel.  The plus column is views.  Dave gets nearly 50 views above his daily average with Groyper involved
[attachment=1,msg1376233]

Quote from: Pizzapunch on February 11, 2020, 11:47:21 AM
Using social blade,  quantifiable evidence of the "Groyper effect" on Dave's channel.  The plus column is views.  Dave gets nearly 50 views above his daily average with Groyper involved
[attachment=1,msg1376233]

call me the mailman because i deliver the views!

Quote from: username on February 11, 2020, 11:59:19 AM
Better not tell Darin!

he wouldn't listen anyway, it's always Facebook's fault according to the slow mind of Dave Darin.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 11, 2020, 11:36:27 AM
Dave loves Fagbook.

61 year old man struggling to cope with someone that is running circles around him and he's completely powerless. he's totally not mad online LOL!

[attachment=1,msg1376228]      [attachment=2,msg1376228]
[attachment=3,msg1376228]

I feel like a shirtless photo is the only adequate rebuttal here.  If you are shy, you can just send it to me and I will let everyone know.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 11, 2020, 12:04:54 PM
I feel like a shirtless photo is the only adequate rebuttal here.  If you are shy, you can just send it to me and I will let everyone know.

PM's are disabled, dawg. But nice try.

Spookcat

I have a hard time listening/watching Dave. His insults are elementary at best and he just seems so bothered by Groyper's existence. It's like that kid who was popular in high school a thousand years ago and thinks everyone still worships him.

Quote from: Spookcat on February 11, 2020, 12:38:22 PM
I have a hard time listening/watching Dave. His insults are elementary at best and he just seems so bothered by Groyper's existence. It's like that kid who was popular in high school a thousand years ago and thinks everyone still worships him.

you hate to see it.

AZZERAE

I have a hard time listening/watching Dave Decon. His insults are elementary at best and he just seems so bothered by Groyper's Azzerae's existence. It's like that kid who was popular in high school a thousand years ago and thinks everyone still worships him.

FIFM

Dr. MD MD

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 11, 2020, 10:50:31 AM
Dave Darin is the most disappointing thing since my son

https://youtu.be/Xa_jAk5JyPU

Dave REKT&OWND!

I'm still laughing @ Dave pulling his sweat pants over his baby bump to hide it tho.

QuoteMaintain normal body proportions. Make clothing decisions that keep your body proportions intact. For example, if you have a larger belly, don’t wear your pants underneath your gut. This will make your paunch more noticeable and pronounced. Instead, wear your pants at the normal level around the naval. This will mask your extra belly fat somewhat and maintain the normal proportions for your body.

If you have trouble keeping your pants up wearing them at this level, try suspenders instead of a belt. They are stylish and will fix this problem for you!

Pizzapunch

Half of Dave's show was spent with him arguing that strangers should have easier access to school children.... disturbing

Nyewalker

Quote from: Pizzapunch on February 11, 2020, 05:41:22 PM
Half of Dave's show was spent with him arguing that strangers should have easier access to school children.... disturbing

He's also racist against fat people...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4e-kBkqUsc

Dave Darin has officially surrendered

[attachment=1]

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 11, 2020, 09:41:23 PM
Dave Darin has officially surrendered

[attachment=1,msg1376322]

We love you Dave! You white haired, red faced, receding hairline, beer bellied, pos kraut car driving, third rate no talent podcasting BAKA loser!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo--cZhZvUU

Dave Darin has blocked me on Boomerbook and removed me from his group lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 12, 2020, 11:06:59 AM

But I thought he said you were an important part of his show?! ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 12, 2020, 11:09:07 AM
But I thought he said you were an important part of his show?! ???

hoes mad lmao!

ItsOver

VC

Not a high confidence level that you mean "nothing" to Dave, so that's something. Will there still be more back and forth yet to come with a reoccurring feud that will feed more views? DD is a ring on every finger kind of guy. :D

DD often seems to have too much stress and/or hostility in his voice, very cut and dry, and is often obviously triggered by the persistent prank calling. He doesn't post here at BG anymore or hasn't recently.

I guess he's pissed-off he can't walk his dog on children's school grounds if he films or takes pics of the "warning signs" or premises without being approached and talked to for security reasons. But that's a weird topic for DD to pick-on and stream about. It was a complete waste of time to watch DD bitch about it, so I'm not wasting anymore of my time watching his content.

The sad truth is that most school shooters are the children themselves, and family break-ups cause most of the children pick-up problems at schools.

Pizzapunch

He's claiming you reported his show om YouTube also says he will no longer put up with hecklers..... there goes his audience I guess it will be Dave and Terri show.  He's going live on YouTube in 30 minutes. Also as far as I can tell the show wasn't removed from YouTube, so must be user error

AZZERAE

Dave Darin posts libelous nonsense smearing my name and sterling reputation on his Facebook account:

[attachment=1,msg1376423]

uh, yeah, you violated the community guidelines Dave. just wow.

link to my Facebook account with additional information:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=193028945394425&id=100040619622706

Quote from: Pizzapunch on February 12, 2020, 12:26:05 PM
He's claiming you reported his show om YouTube also says he will no longer put up with hecklers..... there goes his audience I guess it will be Dave and Terri show.  He's going live on YouTube in 30 minutes. Also as far as I can tell the show wasn't removed from YouTube, so must be user error

his YouTube video's are still up... lulz

Dave is anticipating that i will report his YouTube video? this guy might actually be retarded.

[attachment=1,msg1376424]

Corona Kitty

Well... ... you have surpassed listenership of the following; Azzerare's world (LOL) Midnight in the Desert w/ Dave cuck Schrader & stinky Tim, The Boomer Dave Show.

I can list a few more, but they know who they are.

Dave Darin: Hero of Facebook and YouTube:

[attachment=1,msg1376426] [attachment=2,msg1376426]

Quote from: username on February 12, 2020, 03:38:08 PM
Well... ... you have surpassed listenership of the following; Azzerare's world (LOL) Midnight in the Desert w/ Dave cuck Schrader & stinky Tim, The Boomer Dave Show.

I can list a few more, but they know who they are.

and im just having having some fun with the bois lol

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 12, 2020, 03:42:33 PM
and im just having having some fun with the bois lol

We're always having fun.