• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

AZZERAE

Its high time someone stood up for Erin. That'll have to be me. Coz, like, Richard has one leg, and Being There is legally lame.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 11:43:33 AM
It isn't. I don't do YouTube. Too corporate. Plus you can't even minimize it while it streams. Major drawback.

My apologies for thinking you were a BGabber pretending to be a friend. Maybe he really is a friend. Or maybe everyone's a mummer and chaos is a ladder. It's best to trust no one.

Goodnight. I'm out of here.

AZZERAE

Quote from: FallenSeraph on December 04, 2019, 11:47:42 AM
My apologies for thinking you were a BGabber pretending to be a friend. Maybe he really is a friend. Or maybe everyone's a mummer and chaos is a ladder. It's best to trust no one.

Goodnight. I'm out of here.

You've been treated poorly by these cunts. I won't hurt you like they will. Good on you for making tracks. You'll stay outta the psych ward a tad longer than me this go round.

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 08:30:07 AM
There's no doubt in my mind, that, the Frog King does indeed, ruin lives.

moi?

Quote from: FallenSeraph on December 04, 2019, 10:37:40 AM
Lame, considering you don't even HAVE a job. At least some of us are willing to SING for a couple of bucks.

I brought joy and laughter to 2.4K adoring fans on the daily. WHAT'LL THEY DO WITH THEIR LONG, EMPTY DAYS NOW? WHO WILL THEY SPEND CHRISTMAS WITH? 😫

YOU RUIN EVERYTHING, RICHARD GROYPER.

k.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: FallenSeraph on December 04, 2019, 10:37:40 AM
Lame, considering you don't even HAVE a job. At least some of us are willing to SING for a couple of bucks.

I brought joy and laughter to 2.4K adoring fans on the daily. WHAT'LL THEY DO WITH THEIR LONG, EMPTY DAYS NOW? WHO WILL THEY SPEND CHRISTMAS WITH? 😫

YOU RUIN EVERYTHING, RICHARD GROYPER.
Several of those 2.4k were duplicates to circumvent the overzealous mods blocking any criticism of you.  So that number is quite inflated.  2.4k adoring fans in the same way senda has 1.4k adoring fans maybe.
   Not to mention this is like the 27th time you deleted the channel.  You'll want attention and come back just like all the other times.

i mean, am i supposed to feel insulted or guilted into doxxing myself by someone who begs for money online and sells her mother's valuables while she's not home? lol

oh no! she put her channel on private again. #sad

Jackstar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 04, 2019, 04:34:07 PM
i mean, am i supposed to feel insulted or guilted

Your inability to capitalize your personal pronoun speaks volumes.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 04, 2019, 04:42:16 PM
Your inability to capitalize your personal pronoun speaks volumes.

for the record, i identify as lowercase.

Jackstar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 04, 2019, 04:44:30 PM
for the record, i identify as lowercase.

How can one man be such low test? Sad!

FallenSeraph

From another one of my freelance clients.

I am begging you guys to please stop. Mock me on YouTube and here all you want, but seriously, stop contacting my editors. I apologize for anything I've done to provoke you guys.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FallenSeraph on December 04, 2019, 09:22:15 PM

I am begging you guys to please stop. Mock me on YouTube and here all you want, but seriously, stop contacting my editors. I apologize for anything I've done to provoke you guys.

How do you know that Renee is a Bellgabber?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2019, 09:57:26 PM
How do you know that Renee is a Bellgabber?

I don't. But this is the only place where I've been doxxed. But yeah, to BG's credit, if you can call it that, I know you guys can't stand me but I still didn't think anyone here was crappy enough to contact my editors.

I'll rephrase it: If it's one of you, I'm here literally begging you to please stop.

If it's not, GOD HELP ME, I don't know who this PSYCHO BITCH is but she's not playing. SHEEEEZUS. 😳

Asuka Langley

Quote from: FallenSeraph on December 04, 2019, 10:45:46 PM
I don't. But this is the only place where I've been doxxed. But yeah, to BG's credit, if you can call it that, I know you guys can't stand me but I still didn't think anyone here was crappy enough to contact my editors.

I'll rephrase it: If it's one of you, I'm here literally begging you to please stop.

If it's not, GOD HELP ME, I don't know who this PSYCHO BITCH is but she's not playing. SHEEEEZUS. 😳

Most of the schizos have left bellgab try posting this message on one of the other gabs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P1kQ_4hSfQ

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on December 04, 2019, 10:45:46 PM

Well, look on the bright side:

You'll always have BellGab to return home to.  :)

Praise MV!

Renee is French.

[attachment=1,msg1368068] .

jason.callan

Quote from: FallenSeraph on December 04, 2019, 09:22:15 PM

You & being there need to stop bugging my friend tiger kitty. She addresses this during my livestream at the 49 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/ml6pY1EFyD8

Asuka Langley

Quote from: jason.callan on December 05, 2019, 07:02:36 PM
You & being there need to stop bugging my friend tiger kitty. She addresses this during my livestream at the 49 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/ml6pY1EFyD8

based Ozzy!

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on December 05, 2019, 10:06:12 PM
Always good to see you around Jason.  :)

Thank you. I'm still here. I just don't have a lot of really good stuff to post here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 05, 2019, 06:36:56 PM
Renee is French.

[attachment=1,msg1368068] .

Be a dear and post the complaint you made about her video. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: jason.callan on December 05, 2019, 07:02:36 PM

Oh, the many dramas within dramas of Bellgab. It’s hard to keep up these days.

apparently ErinnF has cruelly tipped over Being There's wheelchair and cast her asunder. sad.

[attachment=1,msg1368127]

there appears to be shenanigans afoot. i could be wrong.