• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 30, 2019, 06:23:18 PM
I don't know what a "pez" is but it sounds foreign so I don't like it.

#metoo

occasional molten plastic injections aren't so bad.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 30, 2019, 06:28:28 PM
Rightfully so.  Out of Austria if I recall.  Same place that produced the Archduke and Hitler.

Ah that makes sense!  Probably related to the Italian pezzi for "pieces".  Cf. Verdi's Quattro Pezzi Sacri.

Ahhhh.  I am up to the mysterious Mister X - the Pez topic makes sense now.

This is a good interview Groyper.  Interesting some of the cat crowd would think that a combat medic would dislike disabled people.  WTH?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 30, 2019, 06:57:03 PM
Ahhhh.  I am up to the mysterious Mister X - the Pez topic makes sense now.

Aha!  If Pez is Austrian, and Groyper is injecting himself with it, it is likely an homage.

Wait for it:  Groyper --> Grueber (Grüber) --> (Schickl)gruber --> Hitler

And "Richard" is correctly pronounced Ree Card, as in Wagner.  I knew that whole Dutch/Danish thing was a red herring, and now his Romanian heritage is exploded like the Ploesti oilfields.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 30, 2019, 07:02:14 PM
This is a good interview Groyper.  Interesting some of the cat crowd would think that a combat medic would dislike disabled people.  WTH?

don't worry, someone thinks im litterally wheelchair bound. lmao

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 30, 2019, 07:04:28 PM
Aha!  If Pez is Austrian, and Groyper is injecting himself with it, it is likely an homage.

And "Richard" is correctly pronounced Ree Card, as in Wagner.  I knew that whole Dutch/Danish thing was a red herring, and now his Romanian heritage is exploded like the Ploesti oilfields.

Ploesti, eh?  I am impressed @K_Dubb.   One of my Uncles was on that little jaunt. He was lucky not to get his balls burned off.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 30, 2019, 07:18:05 PM
don't worry, someone thinks im litterally wheelchair bound. lmao

You just get out of it to do a little 7-Iron chip work around the green, right?

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 30, 2019, 07:04:28 PM

Lmao!

"Riccardo Gropper" is my evil twin.

labor day. more like gaybor day amirite?

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 02, 2019, 09:59:05 AM

K_Dubb, did you delete your Facebook account already? i understand, believe me, Facebook is litterally cancer.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 02, 2019, 10:04:01 AM
K_Dubb, did you delete your Facebook account already? i understand, believe me, Facebook is litterally cancer.

Yes it is awful.  Never again.

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 02, 2019, 10:05:30 AM
Yes it is awful.  Never again.

im so sorry, K_Dubb. i appreciate you making an account though, i will never forget!

once loyal, always loyal

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 02, 2019, 10:11:53 AM
im so sorry, K_Dubb. i appreciate you making an account though, i will never forget!

once loyal, always loyal

Thas rite.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 02, 2019, 10:37:52 AM
This unrelenting flogging of SV's sensibilities is merciless.

Is this a dig at me? I have no idea who that person is so it's not really working as intended.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 02, 2019, 10:37:52 AM
This unrelenting flogging of SV's sensibilities is merciless.

Oh he is out driving the slugs away from his zucchinis which, by now, have swollen to an obscene size.  I don't know why he lets them get so big.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 02, 2019, 10:59:48 AM
Is this a dig at me? I have no idea who that person is so it's not really working as intended.

Okay. Okay.  Don't get all huffy Old Boy.

Perhaps K_Dubb has other motives for posting those gifs other than to bait you, but some how I don't think so.
As I don't quite have the time to be your main colonial foil on the bellgab jousting field of honor, he has stepped up
quite capably.  I'm proud of the lad................   ;)

on the next livestream i will be officially closing the book on Anthony's Spring Break Roadtrip and the 🔥LIT CITY🔥 era. i will give a summary of what happened from start to finish, and what i think was really going on behind the scenes...

if you have questions for me referring to this specific topic make sure you're there--once the stream ends im done talking about both topics.

i have some other things i might talk about, but i want to knock this one out first before i worry about anything else.

if i stream today it'll be in a few hours. we'll see.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 03, 2019, 09:48:53 AM
on the next livestream i will be officially closing the book on Anthony's Spring Break Roadtrip and the 🔥LIT CITY🔥 era. i will give a summary of what happened from start to finish, and what i think was really going on behind the scenes...

if you have questions for me referring to this specific topic make sure you're there--once the stream ends im done talking about both topics.

i have some other things i might talk about, but i want to knock this one out first before i worry about anything else.

if i stream today it'll be in a few hours. we'll see.

Sounds very interesting!

okay, this gave me a chuckle. pudgy. ouch.

[attachment=1,msg1353531]

Azzy, my baby. why did you have to cut me so deep?

no i will no post shirtless selfies.

okay, maybe one.