• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Asuka Langley

This boomer faggot got banned off facebook? LOL!

Asuka Langley

Rock n' roll is totally not dead guys! Listen to Dave hes hip and cool in his Hawaiian shirt he knows what the kids like!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr8a0LiB0JY

Dave bullied himself back on Boomerbook lmao!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 12, 2020, 05:48:53 PM
Dave bullied himself back on Boomerbook lmao!

based Dave?

well now wtf am i going to do for lulz in the evening? I dont even have a Jaguar to wax, FUG!

MV/Liberace!

"Richard Groper is a typical millennial who is offended by everything."

heh heh

MV/Liberace!

heh heh

"You use this stupid device to communicate with people at a distance because you can't communicate with real people."

pate

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 12, 2020, 03:39:55 PM
Dave Darin: Hero of Facebook and YouTube:

[attachment=1,msg1376426] [attachment=2,msg1376426]

I love how intolerant of censorship he is.  Voices will not be silenced!  I think his idelogical stand against those that that would dare to engage in the vile practice of censorship is truly an act of intartube bravery and should be lauded.

Bravo, Dave.  A fine piece of work, you should congratulate yourself!

(I tried to post this in the comments section at his YouTube channel, but the post was mysteriously "blocked" or "deleted")

That is all, Carrie Anne.

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on February 12, 2020, 09:16:34 PM
I love how intolerant of censorship he is.  Voices will not be silenced!  I think his idelogical stand against those that that would dare to engage in the vile practice of censorship is truly an act of intartube bravery and should be lauded.

Bravo, Dave.  A fine piece of work, you should congratulate yourself!

(I tried to post this in the comments section at his YouTube channel, but the post was mysteriously "blocked" or "deleted")

That is all, Carrie Anne.

-p

That’s because he doesn’t need a millennial like you telling him what to do.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 12, 2020, 09:26:51 PM
That’s because he doesn’t need a millennial like you telling him what to do.

I am neither a millennial nor a boomer.  Somewhere between the two, I resent being lumped in with either of those shit-bag generations.

Good day, sir.

I said, "Good day!"

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on February 12, 2020, 09:34:55 PM
I am neither a millennial nor a boomer.  Somewhere between the two, I resent being lumped in with either of those shit-bag generations.

Good day, sir.

I said, "Good day!"

-p

Anyone critical of Dave Darin is by definition a millennial.

Nyewalker

We are just worried about Dave ... Apparently he's making Hate Lists....

Lilith

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 12, 2020, 03:38:08 PM
Well...you have surpassed listenership of the following; Azzerare's world (LOL) Midnight in the Desert w/ Dave cuck Schrader & stinky Tim, The Boomer Dave Show.

I can list a few more, but they know who they are.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 12, 2020, 03:42:33 PM
and im just having having some fun with the bois lol

If one to be fair and impartial, it would behoove them to take into consideration, that Richard Groyper dipped into the psychogenic zeitgeist of the general public (i.e. white separatists, neo-Nazi's, the alt-right/lite and racists) co-opted the image of 'Pepe the Frog', utilized it for his own personal gain and follower count. While Michael Decon rode - and continues to ride - the coattails of Coast to Coast's sloppy seconds, without a personality...just "getting out of the way" of the guest, letting them talk while he sits there. This is why he is considered the Underground George Noory.

Neither the Frog King, nor Robot Boy brought anything original to the table. They have only mimicked what has come before. Now, I'm no Glynis McCants, but factor in and triangulate all these crucial elements, and one finds that there is really nothing beneath the veneer of these supposed "followings" each figure has garnered.

No beef. Just the facks.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Liberace! on February 12, 2020, 08:41:02 PM
"You use this stupid device to communicate with people at a distance because you can't communicate with real people."

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 13, 2020, 04:25:17 AM
If one to be fair and impartial, it would behoove them to take into consideration, that Richard Groyper dipped into the psychogenic zeitgeist of the general public (i.e. white separatists, neo-Nazi's, the alt-right/lite and racists) co-opted the image of 'Pepe the Frog', utilized it for his own personal gain and follower count. While Michael Decon rode - and continues to ride - the coattails of Coast to Coast's sloppy seconds, without a personality...just "getting out of the way" of the guest, letting them talk while he sits there. This is why he is considered the Underground George Noory.

Neither the Frog King, nor Robot Boy brought anything original to the table. They have only mimicked what has come before. Now, I'm no Glynis McCants, but factor in and triangulate all these crucial elements, and one finds that there is really nothing beneath the veneer of these supposed "followings" each figure has garnered.

No beef. Just the facks.

You might be a lot younger than Dave Darin, but You're just as much of an ignorant boomer as he is.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 13, 2020, 05:27:44 AM
You might be a lot younger than Dave Darin, but You're just as much of an ignorant boomer as he is.

That makes absolutely no sense, like everything else you say.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 13, 2020, 05:53:06 AM
That makes absolutely no sense, like everything else you say.

It makes plenty of sense, I'm saying you're just as stupid as a boomer.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 13, 2020, 06:09:27 AM
It makes plenty of sense, I'm saying you're just as stupid as a boomer.

I don't care what you're trying to say.

In order to get your point across more succinctly, perhaps instead, communicate in your mother tongue, you no good 'spic.

We can only hope you have a better command of Spanish than you do English.

Oh. And P.S. - Get the fuck back over that wall. You don't belong in America.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 13, 2020, 06:12:45 AM
I don't care what you're trying to say.

In order to get your point across more succinctly, perhaps instead, communicate in your mother tongue, you no good 'spic.

We can only hope you have a better command of Spanish than you do English.

Sure you care.

Don't get too mad over being bested countless times.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 13, 2020, 06:15:47 AM
Don't get too mad over being bested countless times.

I'm not in competition with anyone else. I don't derive any self worth off external, material accomplishments like you do. Because those things are hollow. You know nothing about art. You're a heartless sellout who panders to people to try and get your numbers up. It makes you feel powerful. If you lost your voice you'd probably have nothing left to live for. Because all you live for is your stupid show, that you built with another nobody, and then muscled him out, because you lack the interpersonal skills needed to maintain meaningful or long-term relationships.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 13, 2020, 06:25:04 AM
I'm not in competition with anyone else. I don't derive any self worth off external, material accomplishments like you do. Because those things are hollow. You know nothing about art. You're a heartless sellout who panders to people to try and get your numbers up. It makes you feel powerful. If you lost your voice you'd probably have nothing left to live for. Because all you live for is your stupid show, that you built with another nobody, and then muscled him out, because you lack the interpersonal skills needed to maintain meaningful or long-term relationships.

Trust me if you were as interesting as you thought you were, your forum nor recordings wouldn't be seen and heard by 7 people.

All of this comes back to your feelings and how they were hurt. You don't know me on any personal level lol. Are you sure you don't have a vagina?

I don't want to be your friend guy, I'm not going to sit here and talk to you about my personal life you fucking retard. You've been so desperate to have some sort of conversation with me it's so sad lol.

You should just kill yourself.

AZZERAE

You're running with many false assumptions, and in turn, have arrived at a number of conclusions that are incorrect.

Quote from: username on February 13, 2020, 06:41:54 AM
if you were as interesting as you thought you were, your forum nor recordings wouldn't be seen and heard by 7 people.

I make my art for me. I always have, and I always will.

All of this comes back to your feelings and how they were hurt.

You're incapable of getting beyond surface level, and therefore, you are incapable of inflicting emotional harm on an individual who doesn't hold you in high regard.

I don't want to be your friend guy...

And yet, between the 2 of us, you are the only one who ever referred to me as such:

Quote from: Username on September 30, 2019, 08:58:39 PM
Good job my friend, you did good. I was amused a number of times.

Tell me, was this you being insincere? I never asked for any feedback, yet this was your initial reaction to what I do.

I'm not going to sit here and talk to you about my personal life you fucking retard.

Well, of course! Because there IS nothing TO discuss. You are empty. You are unable to relate to others, due to the GAPING VOID that is your "personality" (or, more specifically lack thereof).

You've been so desperate to have some sort of conversation with me it's so sad lol.

There it is! This is what you're known for. The "bait and switch". You maintain that all your guests beg to be on your show. You NEVER ask anyone to be on with you. Everything simply falls into your lap.

You're too cool for your own Patreon. You "don't know" your YouTube URL. And you "don't do" paranormal. No sir!

I think confusion has clearly arisen in you as to what has gone on here. I simply reach out directly to you, unlike the petty backbiting you engage in - has the CHEEK to ask my if I've got a vagina, folks, HEH ... The times I've contacted you is to be straight, address the passive aggressive behaviour you engage in, and then deny in private.

YOU ARE A FRAUD.

You should just kill yourself.

And there you have it: end off with profanity, because you're losing brain cells by the minute, sucking on another roach blunt, in your Californian car-tent. You simply have no legs to stand on, so you put the same old tired "insults" on shuffle.

Just like Lilith. Just like Groyper.

But you don't care, remember? Because you don't have feelings!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 13, 2020, 07:07:01 AM
You're running with many false assumptions, and in turn, have arrived at a number of conclusions that are incorrect.

I make my art for me. I always have, and I always will.

You're incapable of getting beyond surface level, and therefore, you are incapable of inflicting emotional harm on an individual who doesn't hold you in high regard.

And yet, between the 2 of us, you are the only one who ever referred to me as such:

Tell me, was this you being insincere? I never asked for any feedback, yet this was your initial reaction to what I do.

Well, of course! Because there IS nothing TO discuss. You are empty. You are unable to relate to others, due to the GAPING VOID that is your "personality" (or, more specifically lack thereof).

There it is! This is what you're known for. The "bait and switch". You maintain that all your guests beg to be on your show. You NEVER ask anyone to be on with you. Everything simply falls into your lap.

You're too cool for your own Patreon. You "don't know" your YouTube URL. And you "don't do" paranormal. No sir!

I think confusion has clearly arisen in you as to what has gone on here. I simply reach out directly to you, unlike the petty backbiting you engage in - has the CHEEK to ask my if I've got a vagina, folks, HEH ... The times I've contacted you is to be straight, address the passive aggressive behaviour you engage in, and then deny in private.

YOU ARE A FRAUD.

And there you have it: end off with profanity, because you're losing brain cells by the minute, sucking on another roach blunt, in your Californian car-tent. You simply have no legs to stand on, so you put the same old tired "insults" on shuffle.

Just like Lilith. Just like Groyper.

But you don't care, remember? Because you don't have feelings!

Hi Metron.

Assumptions... ironically that's all you do because you don't know what you're talking about but that doesn't stop you from posting all this nonsense like you know what you're talkin about.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 13, 2020, 07:11:41 AM
Hi Metron.

Uh, no. this is A-Z-Z-E-R-A-E. Its the screen name above my avatar. Put down the Mary Jane, Betty Sue.

Quote from: username on February 13, 2020, 07:11:41 AM
Assumptions... ironically that's all you do because you don't know what you're talking about but that doesn't stop you from posting all this nonsense like you know what you're talkin about.

You won't address any of the things I've brought to the fore, that really do cut you deep, because:

A) You're too "out of it", and apathetic from drug abuse.

and

B) You know I'm right, so you try change the subject.

You can only move the goal posts so many times, until everyone realises what it is you're doing.

George Noory's frustrated audience clamour incessantly for your show, because they are desperate to try and recreate that old "Art Bell" feeling. But alas, it never happens.

However many subscribers you have, they don't mean a thing, it is inconsequential in the real world. It just means they're all idiots, with nothing better to do.

You literally have to PAY to get your shit put on the air at stations???

Quote from: Username on October 08, 2019, 04:12:27 PM
I need your opinion...should i play radio guy for a station in the new york region?

Small pay to play fee...show would run sunday nights out there...

decisions decisions...i told them i am a bad boy..... that had them even more intrigued...

Quote from: Username on October 10, 2019, 01:55:22 PM
Apparently it's based out of the new york / hudson valley market... Online the guy told me they had 2200 listeners in the new york area. This guy just bought the station in June or July.

The guy wants to charge me $20 a week for 3 hours.

Would any of this actually work?

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Note the "I need your opinion". I've never needed or wanted ANYTHING from you. YOU wanted MY opinions, and those of MY friends...

MICHAEL DECON IS A FRAUD!

Corona Kitty

I just had an epiphany..... I should listen to the guy from Indonesia.. he knows best!

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 13, 2020, 07:29:00 AM
guy

Why you keep calling me "guy" when I'm apparently a tranny, is beyond me.

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on February 12, 2020, 09:34:55 PM

Good day, sir.

I said, "Good day!"

-p

"I'll drink to that."

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 13, 2020, 07:27:36 AM
Uh, no. this is A-Z-Z-E-R-A-E. Its the screen name above my avatar. Put down the Mary Jane, Betty Sue.

You won't address any of the things I've brought to the fore, that really do cut you deep, because:

A) You're too "out of it", and apathetic from drug abuse.

B) You know I'm right, so you try change the subject.

You can only move the goal posts so many times, until everyone realises what it is you're doing.

George Noory's frustrated audience clamor incessantly for your show, because they are desperate to try and recreate that old "Art Bell" feeling. But alas, it never happens.

However many subscribers you have, they don't mean a thing, it is inconsequential in the real world. It just means they're all idiots, with nothing better to do.

Do you literally have to PAY to get your shit put on the air at stations???

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Note the "I need your opinion". I've never needed or wanted ANYTHING from you. YOU wanted MY opinions and those of MY friends...

MICHAEL DECON IS A FRAUD!

For someone who fancies themselves as some sort of intelligent individual, you've made a number of simple spelling errors... Anyways let's get to your little thoughts.

( Focus ) Metron .. azzerae.. different name same faggot.

( Focus ) I was apathetic before any drug or drop of alcohol touched my tongue, sir.

( Focus ) trying to change the subject? You do know this is Richards thread and not mine correct?

( Focus ) False, I don't have any listeners that listen to Noory lol none of them even know of my show. Not once have I ever been told: "hey I heard about your show from coast to coast am".  Hell... I'm not even liked by most of the posters here haha.

Trust me when I say this. I can promise you only about 5-6 people listen from this site. I don't want to be art and I don't remind anyone of him.. these are only your thoughts.

Luckily, I knew long ago this place would never support me. That's okay, I was able to create my own following despite what you think in that little overly active imagination of yours.

I live in the real world you should too, I'm having fun enjoying what I do. You can't say the same because you're here posting in an angry rage over things you will never understand.

( Focus ) once again, you don't understand what your talking about. You've never been in the radio industry to any extent. I haven't paid anyone to put me anywhere. While it's been thrown to me before, I haven't budged.

There was another radio station who wanted me to move. I can go on... But you know more about this than me, right?

Richard Hoagland... Heather Wade... All had to do "pay to play"... A lot of people in the radio industry and music industry do. Maybe one day when your bored you can look into it further.

( Focus ) you're a faggot.