• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Spookcat

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 30, 2019, 12:23:14 PM
ive read this like 5 times and i still have no idea what this is suppose to mean. cat ladies pls respond and translate...

[attachment=1,msg1359197]

The only thing I can even think it would mean is her crazy way of saying "hair of the dog".

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 30, 2019, 12:23:14 PM
ive read this like 5 times and i still have no idea what this is suppose to mean. cat ladies pls respond and translate...

[attachment=1,msg1359197]
They're called CRAZY cat ladies for a reason.

Quote from: Spookcat on September 30, 2019, 03:09:34 PM
The only thing I can even think it would mean is her crazy way of saying "hair of the dog".

i think she's just retarded.

Last stream was comfy fren, well done.

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 01, 2019, 11:16:15 AM
Last stream was comfy fren, well done.

thanks malachi, i appreciate that. ill be sticking to that type of format from now on.

cat lady trying to correcting my grammar lulz. she thought i was serious? im pretty sure nobody believed i actually thought "meese"  was the plural of moose. i mean...

[attachment=1]

Spookcat

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 02, 2019, 12:26:24 PM
cat lady trying to correcting my grammar lulz. she thought i was serious? im pretty sure nobody believed i actually thought "meese"  was the plural of moose. i mean...

[attachment=1,msg1359409]

🤦🤦‍♀️

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Spookcat on October 02, 2019, 03:11:28 PM
🤦🤦‍♀️

I thought you were friends with all the cat ladies... What did I miss?

pate

Spookcat

Quote from: username on October 02, 2019, 04:44:55 PM
I thought you were friends with all the cat ladies... What did I miss?

I got bored with the same old drama cycles; and keeping track of some people's lies and hypocrisy became tiring.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Spookcat on October 02, 2019, 07:35:59 PM
I got bored with the same old drama cycles; and keeping track of some people's lies and hypocrisy became tiring.

Imagine that

Dr. MD MD

BOOM!

pate

Quote from: username on October 02, 2019, 04:44:55 PM
... What did I miss?

List goes on and on...  Daniels, one must be swift:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKVXAftwLso

+0.0000000~1 CUBx

grate paote!

Corona Kitty

Oh shit.

Lilith

Good thing BellGab has no drama cycles, lies or hypocrisy then.

Praise MV!

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 02, 2019, 12:26:24 PM

[attachment=1,msg1359409]
Ha!  Not surprised, since rratsmounting001 thinks Lee isn't MV.  Crazy cat lady gotta be crazy.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 06, 2019, 03:09:31 PM
Ha!  Not surprised, since rratsmounting001 thinks Lee isn't MV.  Crazy cat lady gotta be crazy.

heh heh what a dummy

per request I've looked into "Ulillillia." he's an interesting fellow to say the least.

i've been catching up on some things as of late. a podcast specifically. very unexpected, very enjoyable, very entertaining.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 09, 2019, 04:45:43 PM
SHEEEIT  LMAO!

[attachment=1,msg1360485]
Not to worry.  You have a long, long way to go before you achieve the worst possible.

Getting better every day.

to be honest, i think it's fucking hilarious that even ONE person will listen/watch me talk about almost nothing. i enjoy reading what the chat has to say. #comedygold

Quote from: ItsOver on October 09, 2019, 04:58:34 PM
Not to worry.  You have a long, long way to go before you achieve the worst possible.

Getting better every day.

heh heh

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 09, 2019, 05:00:47 PM
to be honest, i think it's fucking hilarious that even ONE person will listen/watch me talk about almost nothing. i enjoy reading what the chat has to say. #comedygold
You may be on to something.