• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 09:47:34 AM
Damn.  I blocked you, for a short time, for a misunderstanding (my bad, not yours).
I've unblocked you cause you are cool, after all, and you are a funny and witty mutherfucker!!! ;D ;D ;D

It had to have been a stroke, right? You had a stroke?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 26, 2019, 09:49:07 AM
Had a "stroke?"  No. 
Doing the Stroke?  Well, occasionally.  Depends on my battery charge. ;) ;D

Spookcat

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 26, 2019, 09:49:07 AM

My guess is she's encouraging anyone who says they're going to take down bellgab or she has no idea the guy has made actual physical threats to people.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spookcat on August 26, 2019, 09:58:53 AM
My guess is she's encouraging anyone who says they're going to take down bellgab or she has no idea the guy has made actual physical threats to people.

I know. She’s all over the map. That’s why I guessed stroke.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Spookcat on August 26, 2019, 09:58:53 AM

Whoa, what?  Wait. 
Spookcat, we've formed an online friendship, or so I thought.  What the fuck are you talking about??? 
Please, PM me on which ever forum you can still PM on.  Who is making physical threats to take down BellGab?  That's illegal! 
You just can't threaten an online site on your own.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 26, 2019, 10:03:49 AM
I know. She’s all over the map. That’s why I guessed stroke.
"All over the map?"   At least I'm not "all over the cosmos."  Right - Mercury? ;)  ;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 10:23:16 AM
Whoa, what?  Wait. 
Spookcat, we've formed an online friendship, or so I thought.  What the fuck are you talking about??? 
Please, PM me on which ever forum you can still PM on.  Who is making physical threats to take down BellGab?  That's illegal! 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 10:27:30 AM
"All over the map?"   At least I'm not "all over the cosmos."  Right - Mercury? ;)  ;D ;D ;D

Wrong...AGAIN. ::)

my secret name? well, this should be good.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 26, 2019, 10:29:23 AM
Wrong...AGAIN. ::)
Not really, except you have the Caduceus in your hand.
Mercury is the Messenger.  But, you're carrying the Caduceus.

Oh, wait!  You're a drug runner!!! Of Course!
Silly me.  Hee, hee.  Ah shucks.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 10:34:02 AM
Not really, except you have the Caduceus in your hand.
Mercury is the Messenger.  But, you're carrying the Caduceus.

Oh, wait!  You're a drug runner!!! Of Course!
Silly me.  Hee, hee.  Ah shucks.

No, Starr, Mercury is the Roman version of my avatar...but you wouldn’t know this because of your ignorance...and the fact that you probably had a stroke sometime within the last couple years.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 26, 2019, 10:33:21 AM
my secret name? well, this should be good.
Well, it should be okay.  But it would be WAY BETTER, if you reveal it on one of your spontaneous podcasts, which I enjoy. ;) :-*

Spookcat

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 10:23:16 AM
Whoa, what?  Wait. 

I'm sorry, do you not pay attention or do you just get distracted by your hate for brig and Liberace? Go look at his recent post history of you don't believe me that the guy has made threats of violence.

pate

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 10:38:26 AM
[attachment=1,msg1351136]

That guy stole my face!  Wtf?  This is some wired Black Orphan shiet...

-p

AC400KICK

Richard Groyper practices BLACK MAGICK.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 26, 2019, 10:37:03 AM
No, Starr, Mercury is the Roman version of my avatar...but you wouldn’t know this because of your ignorance...and the fact that you probably had a stroke sometime within the last couple years.
Oh, c'mon, Doc.   Enough with your stroking unless yer gonna finish.
Uh Uhh OOOhh UUhHHhh Oohhh uuUUHH - UHH???   Wait?  Wut happened? 
Dammit, Doc!  You're not only a LIAR, but a jerk-off!
You can keep yer feathered feet away from me, you betraying, SOB! :o ;D ::)

BTW, I know Mercury is the Roman Messenger  God. 
Hermes, is the Greek Messenger God.  He's the one who carried the Caduceus.
Drug runner.  Ain't nuttin' new there. ;)

AC400KICK

[attachment=1,msg1351146]

Fucking vultures! US Military Recruiters RIGHT IN FRONT OF BMCC on Chambers Street in Manhattan! Recruiting prospective baby killers!

starrmtn001

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 10:52:28 AM
Richard Groyper practices BLACK MAGICK.
I've never met Richard in person, but I doubt he brig-els, er, dabbles in black magic.
Do you know Richard is an American Veteran?  Ya better DAMN WELL give him points for that!!!

starrmtn001

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 10:56:55 AM
[attachment=1,msg1351146]

Fucking vultures! US Military Recruiters RIGHT IN FRONT OF BMCC on Chambers Street in Manhattan! Recruiting prospective baby killers!
Hey, ASSHOLE!!!  You want some Commie dick  probing your anus day after day, till ya die of early old age?  If so, then get the fuck outta America.  If you don't reside here, then stay the fuck out!
It's bad enough that we have to deal with American citizens who are misguided because of Fake Stream Media, and the Soc/Commie Leftards.

If ya don't like America the way America was meant to be, then GET THE FUCK OUT!!! >:( >:( >:(

Oh, yeah.  I don't give a God Damn SHIT whether or not who likes or dislikes me on this forum.
I'm a Motha Fuckin' American!  I do the best with what I have to work with at any given time.
Sometimes, I lash out when I feel I've been  unjustly treated.  My recourse is meditation and prayer.  That has kept me alive and kicking ass for, well, 73 Years come this November 14th.

You can fuck with me.  I'll either ignore you, or bruise your butt big time.  But DO NOT mess with my President, my Country, or my Flag!

NUFF SAID!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 10:56:04 AM
Oh, c'mon, Doc.   Enough with your stroking unless yer gonna finish.
Uh Uhh OOOhh UUhHHhh Oohhh uuUUHH - UHH???   Wait?  Wut happened? 
Dammit, Doc!  You're not only a LIAR, but a jerk-off!
You can keep yer feathered feet away from me, you betraying, SOB! :o ;D ::)

BTW, I know Mercury is the Roman Messenger  God. 
Hermes, is the Greek Messenger God.  He's the one who carried the Caduceus.
Drug runner.  Ain't nuttin' new there. ;)

Better get some more oxygen in you. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 11:09:40 AM
Hey, ASSHOLE!!!  You want some Commie dick  probing your anus day after day, till ya die of early old age?  If so, then get the fuck outta America.  If you don't reside here, then stay the fuck out!
It's bad enough that we have to deal with American citizens who are misguided because of Fake Stream Media, and the Soc/Commie Leftards.

If ya don't like America the way America was meant to be, then GET THE FUCK OUT!!! >:( >:( >:(

I thought he was your new “witty” best friend, Starr?! ???

Anthony, you and i ARE BellGab/Bellchan dot friends.

if you can behave yourself, i will unblock you on YT.

AC400KICK

Oh, yeah.  I don't give a God Damn SHIT whether or not who likes or dislikes me on this forum.
I'm a Motha Fuckin' American!  I do the best with what I have to work with at any given time.
Sometimes, I lash out when I feel I've been  unjustly treated.  My recourse is meditation and prayer.  That has kept me alive and kicking ass for, well, 73 Years come this November 14th.

You can fuck with me.  I'll either ignore you, or bruise your butt big time.  But DO NOT mess with my President, my Country, or my Flag!

NUFF SAID!

So you’re saying you support baby killers? FUCK AMERICA. And fuck it’s “veterans”. That includes Mr. Groyper.

AC400KICK

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 26, 2019, 11:19:51 AM
Anthony, you and i ARE BellGab/Bellchan dot friends.

if you can behave yourself, i will unblock you on YT.

No

EarthAlien007

Wow Starr, you're threatening him with homosexual rape for saying something you disagree with?
That's your kind of "America"?

NUFF SAID!

AC400KICK

I am also kind of glad 9/11 happened too in a way. Other countries have been dealing with that sort of shit for Centuries. It was time we got a little of our own medicine.