• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 12:43:07 AM
He inspired me to start working out again. 
God Bless K_Dubb for making me (feel) twenty years younger! ;D :-*

It's great to feel 70 again, isn't it?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Liberace! on August 26, 2019, 01:28:41 AM
It's great to feel 70 again, isn't doesn't it?
You underestimate me, but YEAH!  I'm feeling Fantastic!!! ;D

(I miss you). :-[

K_Dubb

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 12:08:48 AM
I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum right inside Richard Groyper's Colon..

10 10 20 bend over, honey?

DynamoHum

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 25, 2019, 04:18:57 PM
I await his shouty spittle filled tirade on YT with unabashed glee.

And I was not disappointed!

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 25, 2019, 01:03:22 PM
I will not.  This is my most successful picture to date.  Under its aegis I have come dangerously close to marriage on two separate occasions and entertained a frank proposition from a remarkable lady -- chivalry alone prevents me from naming the parties concerned.  Your annoyance crowns the whole affair in a radiant burst of perfection.

I go away for a long weekend and all Holy Hell breaks loose.  Not the least was this jewel.  I assume the next step is to launch a live stream?  You should attempt to broaden your base young man.  Imagine how many freaks, err viewers of taste will send you painted rocks?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 26, 2019, 05:20:32 AM
I go away for a long weekend and all Holy Hell breaks loose.  Not the least was this jewel.  I assume the next step is to launch a live stream?  You should attempt to broaden your base young man.  Imagine how many freaks, err viewers of taste will send you painted rocks?

Wait.  What's wrong with painting rocks?  It's relaxing, and creative. 
Sometimes a rock will actually start Purring while you're painting it, then ya know ya got a Keeper! ;)    ;D
(Not to be confused with a Tribble).

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 05:29:02 AM
Wait.  What's wrong with painting rocks?  It's relaxing, and creative. 
Sometimes a rock will actually start Purring while you're painting it, then ya know ya got a Keeper! ;)    ;D
(Not to be confused with a Tribble).

Nothing wrong with painted rocks.  That is why K_Dubb needs a LiveStream so he can get his fair share.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 26, 2019, 05:20:32 AM

I do not understand how Gravity can post mid-coital updates from inside the swaying palanquin where he is cloistered with Miss Dien Bien Phu while you cast us aside like a sailor's floozy if Mrs. Walks so much as crooks an eyebrow at you.

As for youtube:  been there, done that, got the t-shirt.  And no, Shreddie, I will not put it on.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 26, 2019, 06:10:27 AM
I do not understand how Gravity can post mid-coital updates from inside the swaying palanquin where he is cloistered with Miss Dien Bien Phu while you cast us aside like a sailor's floozy if Mrs. Walks so much as crooks an eyebrow at you.

As for youtube:  been there, done that, got the t-shirt.  And no, Shreddie, I will not put it on.

I was in Atlanta man,  whole different animal than Phnom Pen or wherever.   What do you want from me?

But haven't you evolved since your first Youtube adventure? 

starrmtn001

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 26, 2019, 06:10:27 AM

(Thank you, God)!  ;D

AC400KICK

I have a load of cum waiting for Richard Groyper's face!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 08:29:06 AM
I have a load of cum waiting for Richard Groyper's face!

I'm not surprised, as you have a heavily-breasted 'girlfriend' who won't let you fuck her.

AC400KICK

I want to suck Richard Groyper’s titties

Richard my baby..

..onna a night like this..

AC400KICK

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 26, 2019, 08:42:38 AM
I'm not surprised, as you have a heavily-breasted 'girlfriend' who won't let you fuck her.

Lisa IS my girlfriend. We don’t have sex. We never have. I am a virgin. At 37 years old.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 09:06:28 AM
Lisa IS my girlfriend. We don’t have sex. We never have. I am a virgin. At 37 years old.

So, is she celebate too or does she fuck other guys?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 26, 2019, 09:09:04 AM
So, is she celebate too or does she fuck other guys?

She's getting railed six ways to Sunday, while telling that doofus she's pure as the driven snow.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 09:19:30 AM
She is celibate too 💖

Oh sure. Suuuuure. You better get back on those meds.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 26, 2019, 09:14:29 AM
She's getting railed six ways to Sunday, while telling that doofus she's pure as the driven snow.
Does one have to have a licence to drive snow? ::) ;D

AC400KICK

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 26, 2019, 09:34:25 AM
Oh sure. Suuuuure. You better get back on those meds.

Shooting myself would be quicker. Same effect.

AC400KICK

I know Richard Groyper’s SECRET NAME!

starrmtn001

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 09:43:43 AM
Damn.  I blocked you, for a short time, for a misunderstanding (my bad, not yours).
I've unblocked you cause you are cool after all.  And, you are a funny and witty mutherfucker!!! ;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 09:43:43 AM

Well, apparently you have the hollowpoints. Just sayin.