• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 07:15:19 AM
ah yes, the famous George Senda/ErinnF benefactor. neat.

How do i become a recipient of these Roo bux do i need a youtube channel? I am dying of AIDS and i could really use financial help to help feed my wifes sons. Ma'am, plz provide nutritional sustenance to my wifes sons in the form of Colonel Sanders 11 Herbs and Spices.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 12, 2019, 01:01:55 PM
i dont know. i found this clip when i was messing around on the dark web.

Greetings and #FRIENDSHIP

Let's do some MATHS, shall we?

She filmed this video while she was staying at the Palazzo Versace Gold Coast. You don't think she has enough money to hire an army of LAWYERS?

Look up the second-degree cyberharassment laws in Missouri (Class E felony) on behalf of your beloved leader MV. *YOU'RE* the second degree, using his domain to mock the terminally ill and physically disabled. Wait'll the ACLU and the Coalition for People in Wheelchairs or whatever get a hold of this site.

Good GOD, what a mess.

I'm not gonna be a mewling "leave the poor woman alone" sap over here. I'm just sayin' for the sake of the site that bore us all, let this one go. Or keep being an idiot. Regardless, I'm out of the clown car that is YouTube. Props to you guys for RUINING the MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN MY LIFE!  :'( :'( :'(

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 13, 2019, 09:19:44 AM

She filmed this video while she was staying at the Palazzo Versace Gold Coast. You don't think she has enough money to hire an army of LAWYERS?

Look up the second-degree cyberharassment laws in Missouri (Class E felony) on behalf of your beloved leader MV. *YOU'RE* the second degree, using his domain to mock the terminally ill and physically disabled. Wait'll the ACLU and the Coalition for People in Wheelchairs or whatever get a hold of this site.

Good GOD, what a mess.

I'm not gonna be a mewling "leave the poor woman alone" sap over here. I'm just sayin' for the sake of the site that bore us all, let this one go. Or keep being an idiot. Regardless, I'm out of the clown car that is YouTube. Props to you guys for RUINING the [/b]MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN MY LIFE.[/b]  :'( :'( :'(

oh, so she recorded that clip of herself and uploaded it to YouTube dot com for public viewing. interesting.

im pretty sure you ruined your own channel when you made false accusations against Jason Callan. i could be wrong.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 09:38:06 AM
oh, so she recorded that clip of herself and uploaded it to YouTube dot com for public viewing. interesting.

im pretty sure you ruined your own channel when you made false accusations against Jason Callan. i could be wrong.

Speaking of, you look tasty without your big stupid glasses, Groyper. Why are you making up fake international holidays when you could be out romancing the MILFs?

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 13, 2019, 09:50:50 AM
Speaking of, you look tasty without your big stupid glasses, Groyper. Why are you making up fake international holidays when you could be out romancing the MILFs?

MILFs have too much baggage and their bodies are all used up.

we all waited for you to join the chat during my livestream the other day. maybe next time.

Pizzapunch

Good GOD, what a mess.

I'm not gonna be a mewling "leave the poor woman alone" sap over here. I'm just sayin' for the sake of the site that bore us all, let this one go. Or keep being an idiot. Regardless, I'm out of the clown car that is YouTube. Props to you guys for RUINING the MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN MY LIFE!  :'( :'( :'(
So you'll be back in the "clown car that is youtube" within an hour? Then quit again next week and the week after?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 09:53:56 AM
MILFs have too much baggage and their bodies are all used up.

we all waited for you to join the chat during my livestream the other day. maybe next time.

It looked like a great crowd. Watch out for the large man in the basement named Rita. He's livin' a BIG JUICY LIFE. 💧🤣

Never trust anyone who types mostly in emojis. It means they lack vocabulary skillz. That's my one wise lesson I'll pass on to you, my scrumptious little YTnoob nugget. #FRIENDSHIP

WildCard

Good GOD, what a mess.

is this supposed to be a parody? it's not very funny.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 13, 2019, 10:04:20 AM
It looked like a great crowd. Watch out for the large man in the basement named Rita. He's livin' a BIG JUICY LIFE. 💧🤣

Never trust anyone who types mostly in emojis. It means they lack vocabulary skillz. That's my one wise lesson I'll pass on to you, my scrumptious little YTnoob nugget. #FRIENDSHIP

i appreciate the friendly advice, Erinn. i suppose you would know best about basements, large men, and the like.

oh, before i forget, how are your Bumble dates going?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 13, 2019, 09:59:47 AM
So you'll be back in the "clown car that is youtube" within an hour? Then quit again next week and the week after?

It's gone. I'm done. I'm not a Senda. I have to get back to work. Despite what all of you think, when my life hits a certain low, no, I don't want the whole world to kick back with popcorn and watch it. And I don't have the energy to start from scratch. I did it for Brig for a hot minute because I'm fond of her.

But now I've run out of whimsical wall art and I'm tired. So very tired.

I guess I could take a page from Richard and just use a BIG WHITE POSTERBOARD. 🤣

Damn, Richard. Just slap some butterflies on a wall and call it WON.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 10:10:38 AM
i appreciate the friendly advice, Erinn. i suppose you would know best about basements, large men, and the like.

oh, before i forget, how are your Bumble dates going?

Losers, all of them. Whatever. At least I tried it.  :(

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 13, 2019, 10:13:25 AM
Losers, all of them. Whatever. At least I tried it.  :(

and we all had such hope that you and "Scarf Guy" were meant to be. bummer.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 10:15:54 AM
and we all had such hope that you and "Scarf Guy" were meant to be. bummer.

Me too. He claimed to be "very flexible." Sigh.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 13, 2019, 10:17:17 AM
Me too. He claimed to be "very flexible." Sigh.

once flexible, always flexible

Erinn, tell Being There to create a BellChan account.

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 13, 2019, 10:11:26 AM
It's gone. I'm done. I'm not a Senda. I have to get back to work. Despite what all of you think, when my life hits a certain low, no, I don't want the whole world to kick back with popcorn and watch it. And I don't have the energy to start from scratch. I did it for Brig for a hot minute because I'm fond of her.

But now I've run out of whimsical wall art and I'm tired. So very tired.

I guess I could take a page from Richard and just use a BIG WHITE POSTERBOARD. 🤣

Damn, Richard. Just slap some butterflies on a wall and call it WON.

:)

I did notice you had a very EllGab type suscriber crowd Erinn.  If only you would have kept with your BellGab roots...

say it ain't so ponyboysunset...

[attachment=1]

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 10:22:32 AM

Bellchan does not have wheelchair access we will need Vanderhooven to install a ramp or lift to make it ADA approved

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 10:29:26 AM
say it ain't so ponyboysunset...

[attachment=1,msg1346767]

I'm not surprised at ponyboysunset.  Not one little bit. 

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 13, 2019, 10:34:28 AM
Bellchan does not have wheelchair access we will need Vanderhooven to install a ramp or lift to make it ADA approved

crawling is also allowed.

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 13, 2019, 10:04:20 AM

#TRUTH!
#PraiseMV!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 10:22:32 AM

Leave her out of this cesspool of despair. She has enough problems. I'm sorry to speak like I have a heart over here, but seriously.

Leave the mockery for someone with a frustratingly long life and all the mobility ever. Meaning Senda.

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2019, 10:34:44 AM
I'm not surprised at ponyboysunset.  Not one little bit.

it's just hard to watch a former poster fall from grace like this. hopefully, MV will correct the record regarding the accusation of users being banned for wrongthink. yikes.

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 13, 2019, 10:56:10 AM
Leave her out of this cesspool of despair. She has enough problems. I'm sorry to speak like I have a heart over here, but seriously.

Leave the mockery for someone with a frustratingly long life and all the mobility ever. Meaning Senda.

I dunno Erinn.  I don't know her at all, other than what I learned from you and Senda,  but so far, she seems the type that loves to create the Drama. 

#ICouldBeWrong.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2019, 11:01:36 AM
I dunno Erinn.  I don't know her at all, other than what I learned from you and Senda,  but so far, she seems the type that loves to create the Drama. 

#ICouldBeWrong.

His video upset the hell out of her. You think she likes being stuck in a chair like that? Just leave her in peace. You guys are a lot of things, but I really don't think you'd make sport out of a dying woman. I've never seen her make a video like that.  :-\

#ICouldBeWrong

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2019, 11:01:36 AM

#ICouldBeWrong.

this is true brig.

for the record, Being There has made a lot of provocative posts in my YouTube comment section over the past few months, and she's also tried (and failed) to doxx me. i have no idea who she is or what her real life ailments are. also, it's not my responsibility to run a background check on every person that makes a video or comment directed to me.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 11:26:32 AM
this is true brig.

for the record, Being There has made a lot of provocative posts in my YouTube comment section over the past few months, and she's also tried (and failed) to doxx me. i have no idea who she is or what her real life ailments are. also, it's not my responsibility to run a background check on every person that makes a video or comment directed to me.

All the womens wanna know who you are now that you've unmasked yourself.

What're you doing this weekend?  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 13, 2019, 11:20:11 AM
His video upset the hell out of her. You think she likes being stuck in a chair like that? Just leave her in peace. You guys are a lot of things, but I really don't think you'd make sport out of a dying woman. I've never seen her make a video like that.  :-\

#ICouldBeWrong

I live in a building full of dying people Erinn. We all age sooner or later. My neighbor right next to me is in a wheelchair with no legs.  We all laugh together at our foibles.  The alternative is very bleak, but a choice that some do make unfortunately, I admit, but I wouldn't recommend to those types, to make a YouTube channel, or hang around on social media of any sort.

#TheInternetIsNotASafeSpace

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 11:26:32 AM
this is true brig.

Typical Jewish tricks, maybe you should sue her for cyber stalking