• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Linda Mouton Howe will no longer be guest on C2C

Started by GolfGuy, March 28, 2019, 06:54:58 AM

GolfGuy

Because of other career commitments, including work on her autobiography, Linda Moulton Howe will no longer be presenting her monthly reports on Coast to Coast AM. "Thank you," Linda wrote to George Noory, "for the monthly air time" (dating back to 2003 with George, and 1991 with Art Bell). "Those 28 years have been a privilege for me to broadcast my Earthfiles science, environment and Real X-Files news...Cheers to more light and truth everywhere!"

We thank Linda for her outstanding contributions to Coast over the years, and wish her the best in all future endeavors.
coasttocoastam.com
Linda Moulton Howe Announcement - Coast to Coast AM
Because of other career commitments, Linda Moulton Howe will no longer…

Jojo

Quote from: GolfGuy on March 28, 2019, 06:54:58 AM
Because of other career commitments, including work on her autobiography, Linda Moulton Howe will no longer be presenting her monthly reports on Coast to Coast AM. "Thank you," Linda wrote to George Noory, "for the monthly air time" (dating back to 2003 with George, and 1991 with Art Bell). "Those 28 years have been a privilege for me to broadcast my Earthfiles science, environment and Real X-Files news...Cheers to more light and truth everywhere!"

We thank Linda for her outstanding contributions to Coast over the years, and wish her the best in all future endeavors.
coasttocoastam.com
Can we get a link?

Epaphroditus

Quote from: GolfGuy on March 28, 2019, 06:54:58 AM

coasttocoastam.com

LMH... Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Juan

I wonder what the guy thinks who once called sNoory and kept calling her Linda Mountain Hoe?

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on May 11, 2019, 09:09:47 AM
I wonder what the guy thinks who once called sNoory and kept calling her Linda Mountain Hoe?
After quitting radio and C2C due to her work schedule she appeared on with Knapp and on with Clyde Lewis radio shows. Odd.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 11, 2019, 07:59:06 PM
After quitting radio and C2C due to her work schedule she appeared on with Knapp and on with Clyde Lewis radio shows. Odd.
Yes, indeed.  On a Sunday with Knapp and then the next night with Clyde.  Bye, bye Jorch!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 11, 2019, 08:07:42 PM
Yes, indeed.  On a Sunday with Knapp and then the next night with Clyde.  Bye, bye Jorch!
#metoo #yougogirl 

Norm

I believe the decision made by LMH LLC was in part financial which was a logically choice as well. C2C has shown a disregard for compensating prominent guests who have had a long and devoted following. LMH graciously bowed out to pursue other venues that respect her professional career and many years of excellent journalism to the world community.  We wish her the best of luck and good health as she continues to investigate high strangeness and hidden secrets from Antarctica.

henge0stone

I loved her old Dreamland reports. Just so many crazy paranormal tales. Her environmental reports were kinda a yawn.  Bigfoot Scream was her magnum opus and we all know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OmzzsjGQ7o

paladin1991

LMH always put me to sleep. She read her 'reports' like a wall of text.  Better than a bottle of red wine and a fist full of Seconal to beat that insomnia.

Robert

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 22, 2019, 08:43:56 PMLMH always put me to sleep. She read her 'reports' like a wall of text.  Better than a bottle of red wine and a fist full of Seconal to beat that insomnia.
Her delivery was her weak point.  Worth listening for her content, though.

Jojo

Quote from: Juan on May 11, 2019, 09:09:47 AM
I remember that.  It was unspeakably silly!

DanTSX

I think she is just getting old

She’s winding down folks, she’s winding down.

Terrific milkers tho for an old lady.  Kinda like Pelosi.  Would totally trip on Peyote with her in a shamanic sweat lodge.

Hog

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 22, 2019, 08:43:56 PM
LMH always put me to sleep. She read her 'reports' like a wall of text.  Better than a bottle of red wine and a fist full of Seconal to beat that insomnia.
You can get "reds"?

peace
Hog

starramus

Quote from: AZRAA on June 22, 2019, 09:33:34 AM
She does disclosure now in the aatip psi-op trending everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-MsAA4uZf4&list=PL74DjYKCRwxaQ3OxsvEf2dS8g3PVAiCT2&index=2&t=0s

filthy furry cats

With the smell of over ripe cat boxes wafting, and mixing with the odor of unwashed Filipino snatch the phone patch is made for Linda Mouldy Hoe's thrilling somnambulistic report. This is what goes for entertainment in the empty, and utterly vacuous lives of art bellians? And then this site goes into a detailed critique of Stinkville? Stinkville just stinks nothing more.

starramus

Quote from: Norm on May 11, 2019, 10:26:21 PM
I believe the decision made by LMH LLC was in part financial which was a logically choice as well. C2C has shown a disregard for compensating prominent guests who have had a long and devoted following. LMH graciously bowed out to pursue other venues that respect her professional career and many years of excellent journalism to the world community.  We wish her the best of luck and good health as she continues to investigate high strangeness and hidden secrets from Antarctica.

Which decisions are not of a financial nature in this dictatorship of capital?

As always follow the buck schmuck!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on November 02, 2019, 04:17:02 AM
Which decisions are not of a financial nature in this dictatorship of capital?

As always follow the buck schmuck!

Says the raving communist. ::)  ::)

albrecht

The other night Cheryll Jones, the new C2C reporter, gave some credit to LMH. Her style of talking and reporting is almost exactly like LMH. It is somewhat creepy.

http://cherylljones.com/ 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 02, 2019, 02:13:36 PM
The other night Cheryll Jones, the new C2C reporter, gave some credit to LMH. Her style of talking and reporting is almost exactly like LMH. It is somewhat creepy.

http://cherylljones.com/

And she’s hawt like LMH too. ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2019, 02:28:45 PM
And she’s hawt like LMH too. ;)

Way too classy for Jorch's show.  She should have her own national hookup in competition with C2C. Just sayin'