• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tulsi Gabbard is running for President

Started by Roswells, Art, March 12, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 19, 2019, 06:59:30 PM
I was, but then someone besides you showed up.  And it's Sneddy!  His take-downs of you are hilarious.  Particularly so when you try to match him, which only results in an invincible echo chamber of stupid.

Only a Koolaid drinking loser like you would see it that way. It’s like you’re wearing stupid glasses. :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2019, 07:15:52 PM
Only a Koolaid drinking loser like you would see it that way. It’s like you’re wearing stupid glasses. :D

Reading your posts is like being bukkaked with stupid.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 19, 2019, 07:23:38 PM
Reading your posts is like being bukkaked with stupid.

You should be used to it. I’m sure that happens to you everyday on skidrow.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2019, 07:36:30 PM
You should be used to it. I’m sure that happens to you everyday on skidrow.

Does your ass ever get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtgCC5cZP5Q

Hillary, this is what a woman that men would actually want to have sex with looks like. Hope it helps. :)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2019, 11:24:15 PM
Hillary, this is what a woman that men would actually want to have sex with looks like. Hope it helps. :)

!.  I don't think that she reads your posts.  Not many do.  You should be nicer to me.  If I walk, you'll lose half of your readership.

2.  What would you know about sex with women? 

3.  This is probably the last contested primary for the old guard.  Gabbard, AOC, Buttegieg and company are the next wave.  One of them might be Veep. 

4.  Gabbard openly lambasting Hillary shows that Hillary is a spent force in politics.  Bill is still the Big Dawg, but Hillary is dog food.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 20, 2019, 12:22:56 AM
!.  I don't think that she reads your posts.  Not many do.  You should be nicer to me.  If I walk, you'll lose half of your readership.

3.  This is probably the last contested primary for the old guard.  Gabbard, AOC, Buttegieg and company are the next wave.  One of them might be Veep. 

4.  Gabbard openly lambasting Hillary shows that Hillary is a spent force in politics.  Bill is still the Big Dawg, but Hillary is dog food.

TL; DR

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 20, 2019, 12:22:56 AM

His mother was a woman. Allegedly.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 19, 2019, 06:54:45 PM
members of Congress, the US Intelligence agencies, the Director of National Intelligence Office

Obsequious lickspittle faggots, one and all. Is this your A-Team? Tell me this isn't your A-Team. Even you should be able to do better.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 20, 2019, 04:40:53 AM
Obsequious lickspittle faggots, one and all.

Yawn

Your hysterical estrogen-fueled opinion, unsupported by any supporting evidence, as always.

Y A W N

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2019, 02:10:59 AM
TL; DR

Well under 100 words is "too long" for you? 

Not surprising.  You simply wait until Trump's next bowel movement to decide what to believe.

Why did you have sex with your mother?  That's some fucked up shit right there.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 20, 2019, 06:18:11 AM

Why did you have sex with your mother? 

Because his dad's asshole could only take so much punishment.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 20, 2019, 06:57:46 AM
Because his dad's asshole could only take so much punishment.

That's not really a good reason.  What a freaky guy.

starramus

Egads something positive coming from dr. md md

https://youtu.be/OtgCC5cZP5Q

I had a wet dream about Tulsi the other night. Such a babe, and Eisenhower would even dick her. Hillary hasn't been touched in decades I am sure. Sex and Hillary an obvious non sequitur.

starramus

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 20, 2019, 06:18:11 AM
Well under 100 words is "too long" for you? 

Not surprising.  You simply wait until Trump's next bowel movement to decide what to believe.

Why did you have sex with your mother?  That's some fucked up shit right there.

Herr Doktor has a thought in the making!

starramus

[attachment=1]

This cretin uber alles has made the whole world his private shit hole.

starramus

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 12, 2019, 10:43:21 PM
#YouPeopleLostTheChessMatchWhenYouRepeatedlyClaimedTrumpWasPlaying5DChessWhenReallyHeWasAsHeSeemedInRegular3D.

Trump, and chess another non sequitur.  Checkers confuses that Australopithecan POS.

starramus

Putin utilizing 1/10 the military budget of the US is calling check mate!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on October 20, 2019, 09:39:50 AM
Herr Doktor has a thought in the making!

See, just when you were being cool you had to immediately switch to faggotry. It’s obviously not sustainable for you, just like an erection.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 20, 2019, 07:16:50 AM
That's not really a good reason.  What a freaky guy.

Their “A” game. ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_communist_regimes

According to R. J. Rummel, the killings committed by communist regimes can best be explained as the result of the marriage between absolute power and an absolutist ideology: Marxism.[48] Rummel states that, "In other words, communism was like a fanatical religion. It had its revealed text and its chief interpreters. It had its priests and their ritualistic prose with all the answers. It had a heaven, and the proper behavior to reach it. It had its appeal to faith. And it had its crusades against nonbelievers. What made this secular religion so utterly lethal was its seizure of all the state's instruments of force and coercion and their immediate use to destroy or control all independent sources of power, such as the church, the professions, private businesses, schools, and the family."[49] He writes that the Marxists saw the construction of their utopia as "though a war on poverty, exploitation, imperialism and inequality. And for the greater good, as in a real war, people are killed. And, thus, this war for the communist utopia had its necessary enemy casualties, the clergy, bourgeoisie, capitalists, wreckers, counterrevolutionaries, rightists, tyrants, rich, landlords, and noncombatants that unfortunately got caught in the battle. In a war millions may die, but the cause may be well justified, as in the defeat of Hitler and an utterly racist Nazism. And to many communists, the cause of a communist utopia was such as to justify all the deaths".

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 20, 2019, 06:14:56 AM
unsupported by any supporting evidence

That's really just your obsequious lickspittle opinion.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 20, 2019, 02:29:24 PM
lickspittle

I'm thrilled to have supplied you with your new favorite word, and to learn that you read even my most obscure of posts.  How's your job as a glorified coffee mug inspector working out?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on October 20, 2019, 03:00:27 PM

"...this bickering is pointless..."

Ikr? In the end the Jedis (you, me and Jackstar) kick the empire’s (((sherddie, digitalpigfucker and staranus))) ass. :D