• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tulsi Gabbard is running for President

Started by Roswells, Art, March 12, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on August 13, 2019, 07:39:14 AM
Tulsi is good.  She is refreshing and what Dems used to be.  She hasn’t been fully corrupted by certain international interests yet.  But at some point she will get a Kushner assigned to her to keep her in line.  She is also fit and my age so I can relate to her a bit.  If the republicans could get their shit together, she should jump the aisle and help make America great again.

Or an independent third party. Either way she needs to distance herself from the irrevocable stench of Democratic party corruption to be taken seriously.

MV/Liberace!

I was disappointed to see Tulsi pile on with, "Trump racist, therefore mass shooting."

As far as I'm concerned, she's free to fuck right off now.

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on August 13, 2019, 11:30:22 PM
Stop spamming the forum with this shit.
is there a Bellchan FAQ that spells out what kind of shit we can spam with? I mean the Dickdr spams up with just his shitposts.    And I just want to follow the rules.

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on August 13, 2019, 11:34:48 PM
I was disappointed to see Tulsi pile on with, "Trump racist, therefore mass shooting."

As far as I'm concerned, she's free to fuck right off now.
Well, I'll give Tulsi this, she is the best looking Dem running.  You know what I mean, after a few drinks and all, the one eyed heat seeking Moisture Missile will be locked and cocked and ready to fire.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2019, 01:49:47 AM
is there a Bellchan FAQ that spells out what kind of shit we can spam with? I mean the Dickdr spams up with just his shitposts.    And I just want to follow the rules.

And all you ever do anymore is complain about me and “attempt” to troll me. Boring and tedious. You used to be cool...before you revealed yourself to be a former FBI agent. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2019, 01:51:24 AM
Well, I'll give Tulsi this, she is the best looking Dem running.  You know what I mean, after a few drinks and all, the one eyed heat seeking Moisture Missile will be locked and cocked and ready to fire.

So this is what a gay man trying to convince himself he’s straight looks like.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2019, 09:41:16 AM
So this is what a gay man trying to convince himself he’s straight looks like.
Says the dude with the gay avatar.  A man in a dress....

artbell_ghost

i like my chances with tulsi. she gets my vote, if i were able to vote

paladin1991

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 14, 2019, 12:14:35 PM
i like my chances with tulsi. she gets my vote, if i were able to vote
You can, if you register in Chicago.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2019, 11:45:22 AM
Says the dude with the gay avatar.  A man in a dress....

Your ignorance is showing. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 20, 2019, 01:19:44 AM
Wipe your chin Dick.  You got a little something there.

Dying to lick it up, aren’t you?

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 20, 2019, 01:06:21 PM
Dying to lick it up, aren’t you?
No, but I bet there's more where that came from.  From the Men's room at the Greyhound bus station.

whoozit

I’m visiting Manchester, NH and there are Tulsi billboards everywhere.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 21, 2019, 02:11:34 AM
No, but I bet there's more where that came from.  From the Men's room at the Greyhound bus station.

Thanks for sharing where you live.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 21, 2019, 10:46:33 AM
Thanks for sharing where you live.
You do run a full service men's room.  Fluffing is on the house.  classy

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 26, 2019, 07:52:42 PM
You do run a full service men's room.  Fluffing is on the house.  classy

I think you’re confusing me your father again. Obvious daddy issues are obvious.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 26, 2019, 07:59:24 PM
I think you’re confusing me your father again. Obvious daddy issues are obvious.
Oooh Ritchie.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 26, 2019, 08:07:19 PM
Preparing for your Swishypants role again?
Well?  What should we call you?  Jack?   Karen?  Michael?  Biff? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 28, 2019, 01:09:54 AM
Well?  What should we call you?  Jack?   Karen?  Michael?  Biff?

Dr. MD MD

Jackstar

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-says-tulsi-gabbard-is-a-russian-asset-groomed-to-ensure-trump-re-election

Quote'They are also going to do third party again,' Clinton, 71, said. 'I'm not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate,' Clinton said, referring to Gabbard, without mentioning the Hawaii representative by name.

'She is a favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far. That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she is also a Russian asset.'"

F
A B S O L U T E
C
E
P
A
L
M