• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

After Midnight with Anthony

Started by AC400KICK, February 25, 2019, 10:23:41 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2019, 05:17:04 AM
Am I to guess that Anthony has lost the Password to his Lit City YouTube account?

Always losing passwords; triggered by Trump; has premonitions of bad things happening. I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say he’s just mentally unstable and that this is, in fact, what the “lit city” lifestyle is.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 15, 2019, 10:05:48 AM
Always losing passwords; triggered by Trump; has premonitions of bad things happening. I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say he’s just mentally unstable and that this is, in fact, what the “lit city” lifestyle is.
You're telling me that the man who set off with no planning on a cross country journey to run his BMW through another man's door after an insult on a live stream a few hours prior might be unstable?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 15, 2019, 10:05:48 AM

the 🔥LIT CITY LIFESTYLE🔥is most easily defined as everything and nothing.

AC400KICK

Who is there going to be to bully when this message board is taken down? What are you all going to do with your sad, pathetic lives? I know what I'll be doing, operating my LLC here in NYC and racing Marathons. So keep it Lit! 🔥🔥🔥

Keep suckin those titties Richard Groyper!

🔥🌆🔥

AdAm StInSoN...

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 02, 2019, 09:51:06 AM
Who is there going to be to bully when this message board is taken down? What are you all going to do with your sad, pathetic lives? I know what I'll be doing, operating my LLC here in NYC and racing Marathons. So keep it Lit! 🔥🔥🔥

🔥🌆🔥

AdAm StInSoN...

SUCK MAH TITTIES!

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 02, 2019, 12:44:30 PM
SUCK MAH TITTIES!
If Heather starts a network on her stream maybe Anthony could be the lead in show to kingdom of nye. 

Dr. MD MD

🔥🌆🔥

AdAm StInSoN...

Talk about sad and pathetic. Your definition of bullying seems to include anything anyone posts here except Richard Groyper. ::)

AC400KICK

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2019, 02:42:35 PM
Talk about sad and pathetic. Your definition of bullying seems to include anything anyone posts here except Richard Groyper. ::)

Richard Groyper is God Here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 02, 2019, 06:51:51 PM
Richard Groyper is God Here.

Then he probably doesn’t take to kindly to you trying to shut his sandbox down.

🔥🌆🔥

AdAm StInSoN...

Been to Manhattan Bridge lately, Anthony?

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2019, 08:43:48 PM
Then he probably doesn’t take to kindly to you trying to shut his sandbox down.

ikr?  No Loyalty there.

MV/Liberace!

🔥🌆🔥

AdAm StInSoN...

I believe in you, Anthony!

Quote from: Liberace! on July 03, 2019, 05:04:26 PM
I believe in you, Anthony!

and🔥LIT CITY🔥 believes in you, my sir.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 23, 2019, 02:50:08 PM
we all need 🔥🔥🔥LIT CITY🔥🔥🔥 in our lives.

And 🍼🍼🍼LIT TITTIES🍼🍼🍼

AC400KICK

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 24, 2019, 12:25:20 PM
Perhaps in your Abilifyed vision.

I've been clean and sober from psychiatric narcotics for quite some time now. Healthy and happy, at a strong healthy competitive weight and racing again and winning too..something you know nothing about, unless it was posting on some obscure message board on the Internet, scumbag..

AC400KICK

Quote from: jedimiller on May 22, 2019, 12:19:26 AM
i'm beefier and healthier..

No Miller, you're just a very fat, worthless alcoholic who is PROBABLY in abysmal health from the daily binge drinking you have been partaking in for years, probably. You'd probably be on the floor half dead after very, very slowly trudging 20 or 30 yards to your local 7/11 for your multitudes of Coors Light you'd suck down in under a half hour. Meanwhile, I on the other hand can Fully Sustain a sub 6:00 minute per mile pace over the course of an entire Marathon and at mile 25 coming into the home stretch can floor it and come very close, if not breaking 5 minutes in the final mile. I have a resting pulse rate of 35 bpm, meanwhile yours is probably over 100 bpm. It takes A LOT of work for me to get up over 100 bpm. You unhealthy piece of shit. GET HELP FOR YOUR DRINKING PROBLEM AND OBVIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS. Stop stalking Heather while you're at it!

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 16, 2019, 09:47:50 PM
I've been clean and sober from psychiatric narcotics for quite some time now. Healthy and happy, at a strong healthy competitive weight and racing again and winning too..something you know nothing about, unless it was posting on some obscure message board on the Internet, scumbag..
Obscure enough to draw you in, psychboi.   Since you have been clean and sober, why don't you give us a run down on the pharma that you have detoxed of?  Asking for a friend.

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 16, 2019, 10:05:29 PM
No Miller, you're just a very fat, worthless alcoholic who is PROBABLY in abysmal health from the daily binge drinking you have been partaking in for years, probably. You'd probably be on the floor half dead after very, very slowly trudging 20 or 30 yards to your local 7/11 for your multitudes of Coors Light you'd suck down in under a half hour. Meanwhile, I on the other hand can Fully Sustain a sub 6:00 minute per mile pace over the course of an entire Marathon and at mile 25 coming into the home stretch can floor it and come very close, if not breaking 5 minutes in the final mile. I have a resting pulse rate of 35 bpm, meanwhile yours is probably over 100 bpm. It takes A LOT of work for me to get up over 100 bpm. You unhealthy piece of shit. GET HELP FOR YOUR DRINKING PROBLEM AND OBVIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS. Stop stalking Heather while you're at it!
You sure talk a lot of shit to miller.  Yet, when you were over here you let your chicken heart keep you fm visiting him.  You just like the keyboard terror you make others feel.  If you truly are not medicated, you should be.  And institutionalized. 
I'm done with you and your psychodrama.  Your shit is weak. 

BTW, how's the car?

AC400KICK

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 16, 2019, 11:03:06 PM
  Obscure enough to draw you in, psychboi.   Since you have been clean and sober, why don't you give us a run down on the pharma that you have detoxed of?  Asking for a friend.

No Babykiller, I won't.

AC400KICK

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 16, 2019, 11:05:57 PM
You sure talk a lot of shit to miller.  Yet, when you were over here you let your chicken heart keep you fm visiting him.  You just like the keyboard terror you make others feel.  If you truly are not medicated, you should be.  And institutionalized. 
I'm done with you and your psychodrama.  Your shit is weak. 

BTW, how's the car?

I used Miller as an excuse to drive to San Diego. I had no real intention on confronting him because if I did his family would be permanently grieving. As for you, you bottom of the barrel scumbag, you as well as your military buddies should be up for War Crimes and face death by lethal injection. Your kind is what is going to cost Humanity its tenure here on this earth. You and your power trips, your warmongering, your baby killing, your raping of women and probably children. Go crawl under a dumpster and die you slug.

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 16, 2019, 11:26:11 PM
I used Miller as an excuse to drive to San Diego. I had no real intention on confronting him because if I did his family would be permanently grieving. As for you, you bottom of the barrel scumbag, you as well as your military buddies should be up for War Crimes and face death by lethal injection. Your kind is what is going to cost Humanity its tenure here on this earth. You and your power trips, your warmongering, your baby killing, your raping of women and probably children. Go crawl under a dumpster and die you slug.
Pussy.  You used Miller as an excuse.  So you scared the shit out of him and one of the female posters here at EG because you thought it was funny to terrorize them with comments regarding their physical safety.  You pathetic fuck.  You are the poster child for Eugenics.  Suck shit.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZRAA on August 17, 2019, 10:23:13 AM
I am that friend.
Let's go for Mickey D's Happy Meals.  You can have my surprise toy.  We'll get extra fries.  My friend.