Current statistics, for histeric ::)    purposes:

BellGab 7 (63.6%)
Ellgab 1 (9.1%)
I'm bi. 3 (27.3%)

;)   ;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 10, 2019, 07:50:59 AM
;)   ;D ;D ;D

Bart’s your leader. He’ll tell you what to do...and while you’re there you can discuss kitty cats, postcards and rainbows.  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 10, 2019, 07:58:09 AM
Bart’s your leader. He’ll tell you what to do...and while you’re there you can discuss kitty cats, postcards and rainbows.  ;D
I'm my own authority.  Who's yours?  The one who is telling you to diss me for what I discuss and with whom?  What is going on with you, Doc??? :-\

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 10, 2019, 08:23:15 AM
I'm my own authority.  Who's yours?  The one who is telling you to diss me for what I discuss and with whom?  What is going on with you, Doc??? :-\
Crap!
Hey, Doc.  I see the problem.  It's this thread!  It's toxic!!!  Run - RUN!!! :o    ;D ;D ;D   ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 10, 2019, 08:30:19 AM
Crap!
Hey, Doc.  I see the problem.  It's this thread!  It's toxic!!!  Run - RUN!!! :o    ;D ;D ;D   ;)

No, I’m not frightened of humor or real discussions. I’m staying.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 10, 2019, 08:35:20 AM
No, I’m not frightened of humor or real discussions. I’m staying.
Cool!  Then be a good chap, and bring me another beer.  Thanks. ;) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 10, 2019, 08:40:03 AM
Cool!  Then be a good chap, and bring me another beer.  Thanks. ;) ;D

Get it yourself! It’s the spigot with the Art Bell head that pours beer out of his nose.  ;)

VC

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 10, 2019, 07:28:13 AM
So.  You, are a "NO" vote, for BellGab having free-speech.  Interesting. ;)

Obviously, that's your opinion and conclusion. Imo, BellGab is extremely generous with "free-speech", whereas EllGab is not.

What speech is "limited" here is clearly spelled-out in the ToS. For example, Metron2267 was abusing BellGab members about doxing and threatening to release their private information. Metron2267 combined this extreme form of abusive behavior by threatening violence too and asked for other BG members to PM s/he/it, so "they" could gang-up and dox another BG member.

The ToS "here" make it VERY CLEAR there are limitations to what MV/Liberace! is willing to allow here. IF he banned Metron2267 from BG, then I'm sure he had very good reasons for doing it. Personally, I'm very pleased that piece of shit Sock Puppet has vanished from this forum and is now posting as 26 Horses aka Metron aka Metron2267 at EllGab. It's very amusing to me that "it" won't last long at EllGab if it starts to threaten people there like s/he "they" "it" did here. It/they was already banned there once, so it's very interesting that it is allowed to post again there. Since you enjoy using both forums, then you can carry-on with Metron2267 aka 26 Horses over there too.

Your idea of Free Speech is very different than what other people's idea of Free Speech is too. Right?

Are you butt hurt that Metron2267 is not posting here now? Do you want Metron2267 to keep posting here now? You can find Metron2267 aka 26 Horses at the Orwellian KR/MitD 1984 EllGab forum where there is far less "free-speech" allowed there! Bwahahahahaha! :-X

Btw, I do believe Metron2267 was hopefully banned here for numerous abusive behaviors, but free-speech has NOTHING to do with it all all. Period. ::)

Freedom! ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on February 10, 2019, 11:24:40 AM
Metron2267 was abusing BellGab members about doxing and threatening to release their private information. Metron2267 combined this extreme form of abusive behavior by threatening violence too and asked for other BG members to PM s/he/it, so "they" could gang-up and dox another BG member.

[attachment=1]

VC

There is a Sock Puppet factory of et al EG-Oceania to slap us around. Double agents? Triple agents?

Round and round we go... ::)

Jojo

Sorry, can't choose between salt and pepper.  Things need to be bi-flavorful.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on February 10, 2019, 02:36:58 PM
There is a Sock Puppet factory of et al EG-Oceania to slap us around. Double agents? Triple agents?

Round and round we go... ::)