• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Democrat Candidates

Started by albrecht, January 27, 2019, 07:39:54 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 26, 2020, 10:49:46 AM
Poor Biden.  He really needs to retire from public life. move down to Boca and watch Golden Girls reruns.
He could even sign up for BellGab and provide us with even more laughs.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on February 25, 2020, 07:55:51 PM
Bloomie just admitted that he bought - his word- 21 new congressmen.

https://twitter.com/BernieWon2016/status/1232480688844111874?s=20

Yupâ€"Bloomberg and a few other billionaires envious of Trump bought the House for the Dems in 2018 and in so doing helped move the party’s center of gravity so far left that an 80 yo Communist (note the capital C) who recently had a heart attack is regarded by a substantial and militant majority as a better choice to lead the party and unseat Trump than he is.  I love it when a plan comes together. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 26, 2020, 11:24:13 AM
Yupâ€"Bloomberg and a few other billionaires envious of Trump bought the House for the Dems in 2018 and in so doing helped move the party’s center of gravity so far left that an 80 yo Communist (note the capital C) who recently had a heart attack is regarded by a substantial and militant majority as a better choice to lead the party and unseat Trump than he is.  I love it when a plan comes together.
Heh, heh, heh.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 26, 2020, 11:01:37 AM
Biden has false teeth. Trump has veneers.

I saw a clip of Trump, spitting out his upper denture plate while speaking at a podium. It didn't look fake at all.

Naturally, this clip has been scrubbed, and I didn't save it. I prefer not to be certain it really happened, although I am certain that if it did happen and a clip did get out, that would have been scrubbed.

AZZERAE

Still inferior to a Lincoln presidency.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 26, 2020, 12:54:30 PM

Washington had wooden dentures. I'll allow it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 26, 2020, 12:54:30 PM

This will never catch on, you hopeless wannabe. ::)

Kidnostad3

WTF???  My Norton Secure VPN just told me that BellGab is an unsafe site.  Do I need to Bleach Bit my iPad or what? 

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 26, 2020, 02:45:23 PM
WTF???  My Norton Secure VPN just told me that BellGab is an unsafe site.  Do I need to Bleach Bit my iPad or what?
I get that every once in awhile, too.  Not sure what it's about. 

Juan

It’s just White Crow reminding you who is boss here.

ItsOver

That would explain the "This is White Crow..." that scrolls under the warning.

Dr. MD MD

Al, Tucker just dropped a Cornpop reference in speaking about Biden. ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 26, 2020, 10:49:46 AM
Poor Biden.  He really needs to retire from public life. move down to Boca and watch Golden Girls reruns.
Indeed, more and more I'm thinking about the conspiracy idea about how Biden is intended to fail, Trump is reelected, but the economy is imploded by design and then the civil war goes real hot with the open borders, disease, and legacy of Obama's divisiveness and Balkanization stratagem and the UN, Russia, and/or China (or just a Clinton) step in with people begging for someone to bring order out of chaos. Or is he going for the "sympathy" voting block?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 26, 2020, 07:40:18 PM
Al, Tucker just dropped a Cornpop reference in speaking about Biden. ;D
Nice. Thanks for the update! Ever since he got rid of the bowtie he has gotten 'woke,' in a good way! 

paladin1991

Quote from: Tootsie on February 23, 2020, 04:38:59 PM
Trump admires Sanders because he has a movement and followers. He said so himself.. which Trump also has.. Some easily call Trump a "fascist" which I don't , the way some label Bernie a "commie"  Neither is true..  but we agree to disagree.. I don't expect to change any minds here. . best wishes to you  :)

Okay, enough.  Show us your tits.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on February 26, 2020, 12:39:28 PM
I saw a clip of Trump, spitting out his upper denture plate while speaking at a podium. It didn't look fake at all.

Naturally, this clip has been scrubbed, and I didn't save it. I prefer not to be certain it really happened, although I am certain that if it did happen and a clip did get out, that would have been scrubbed.
I think you mean this one.  But it's Sleepy Creepy Uncle Joe, not TRUMP.

albrecht

Wow. Just saw a clip of Steyr (sp?) on Face The Nation doing some kind of urban dance in attempt (failed) to sway black SC voters. He has dropped out. Now the ads for Billionaire Midget is how he can deal with Corona virus? Bernie ads seem to have air-brushed the lip color and spittle out?

ItsOver