• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Democrat Candidates

Started by albrecht, January 27, 2019, 07:39:54 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on February 04, 2020, 08:21:02 AM
Mayor Pete comes out and claims victory in Iowa despite no results having been released.  Meanwhile, the Bernie campaign releases internal metrics showing them winning handily with 40% of the vote counted.  As this is all happening, hashtags like #MayorCheat are trending, and I'm seeing DNC cleanup crews letting everyone know it's the Russians promoting those hashtags in order to divide the democrats.  Haha, holy hell, this election is going to be every bit as entertaining as 2016.

https://twitter.com/slack2thefuture/status/1224600734999572480
'It’s a total meltdown': Confusion seizes Iowa with no official results in sight'

"The Iowa caucus results appear to be indefinitely delayed, as the state party blames "coding issues" with its reporting system."

I blame the Russians.  Speaking of, I'm almost surprised Hillary hasn't stepped-up and declared herself the winner.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/03/iowa-caucus-2020-election-110600

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie on February 04, 2020, 08:30:03 AM
#DNCCORRUPT  They'll do anything to stop Bernie  :'(

That’s because they’re the fascists. Why would you want Bernie anyway?! He bent the knee to Hillary and asked us all to stop looking into her emails. To this I say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsNHeSoABYQ

whoozit

Soon the issues will be blamed on Trump and Russian hacking. ::)
“We could have had a nice caucus if it wasn’t for those meddling Russians.”

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on February 04, 2020, 09:24:17 AM
Soon the issues will be blamed on Trump and Russian hacking. ::)
Absolutely.  Obviously, the demonrats are blameless.  Start impeachment proceedings, immediately!

http://youtu.be/UPtlSzktnGk

Demonrats.  The joke that keeps on giving.

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on February 04, 2020, 09:00:39 AM
'It’s a total meltdown': Confusion seizes Iowa with no official results in sight'

"The Iowa caucus results appear to be indefinitely delayed, as the state party blames "coding issues" with its reporting system."

I blame the Russians.  Speaking of, I'm almost surprised Hillary hasn't stepped-up and declared herself the winner.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/03/iowa-caucus-2020-election-110600

“Coding issues”. Priceless!

Well they have 4 more years to....

Maybe he can open a coding school with his new found wealth. Charge them $150k each.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 04, 2020, 10:13:02 AM
“Coding issues”. Priceless!

Well they have 4 more years to....

Maybe he can open a coding school with his new found wealth. Charge them $150k each.
Ha!  "Sign up now!  Coding for the mentally challenged and corrupt!"

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86q5RPpRzG4

Heh heh, they’re still trying to create reality. It’s not just incompetence, though there certainly is plenty of that. ::) ;D

Kidnostad3

When “learn coding” goes bad:

Iowa Democratic officials are denying that the app is to blame for the chaotic outcome of Monday’s caucuses. The results of the Democratic caucuses are likely to be delayed significantly, which has sent party leaders into damage control mode.
As the caucus debacle continues to unravel, several key players have emerged in the blame game that has swept up key members of the Democratic party establishment.

What is Shadow?

Shadow, Inc. is the Democratic firm that reportedly built the app, according to the Huffington Post. The firm says on its official site that its mission is “to build political power for the progressive movement by developing affordable and easy-to-use tools.”
The company was launched in 2019 by ACRONYM, a Democratic non-profit group whose affiliated political action committee has supported progressive candidates across the country.

Who funds ACRONYM and how is it reacting?

ACRONYM is a Democratic operation that has received significant funding from left-leaning Silicon Valley investors. Recode recently reported that the organization has been advised by former Uber executive and Obama campaign manager David Plouffe. It also got a $1 million check from Sequoia Capital’s former leader, Michael Moritz.

Following Monday’s debacle, ACRONYM has been distancing itself from Shadow, saying in a statement that was only an “investor” in the firm. On its official site, ACRONYM says that it “launched” Shadow in 2019.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/02/04/nine-things-to-know-about-the-app-at-the-center-of-iowa-caucus-fiasco

Why would anyone be surprised when an IT development project run by democrats goes sideways.  The Obama administration spent roughly $840 million on HealthCare.gov, including more than $150 million just in cost overruns for the version that failed so badly when it launched. The Government Accountability Office says cost overruns went hand-in-hand with the management failures that led to the disastrous launch of HealthCare.gov and the 36 state insurance exchanges it serves.

Coalminers wantedâ€"must be proficient in C++ and Java.  Oracle experience a plus.  Apply within.

Iowa Democrats rejected an offer from the federal Department of Homeland Security to test the election app that failed Monday night, acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf said Tuesday.

Fox Business and other outlets reported Tuesday that the app in question was developed by a tech company linked linked to members of Hillary Clinton's failed 2016 presidential campaign.

https://www.wnd.com/2020/02/dhs-chief-democrats-refused-let-department-test-app-used-iowa-caucus/

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2020, 01:56:57 PM
they’re still trying to create reality

Trying? That's what they've done. The plug was pulled because Creepy Uncle Joe ate dirt--now when the "results" are eventually released, all those fucking idiot people who haven't yet grokked the truth about him, will be led to think that the results are illegitimate because "hax."

The upcoming harvest is gonna be a delight. Mark my words.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 04, 2020, 03:09:51 PM

Iowa Democratic officials are denying that the app is to blame for the chaotic outcome of Monday’s caucuses. The results of the Democratic caucuses are likely to be delayed significantly, which has sent party leaders into damage control mode.
As the caucus debacle continues to unravel, several key players have emerged in the blame game that has swept up key members of the Democratic party establishment.

What is Shadow?

Shadow, Inc. is the Democratic firm that reportedly built the app, according to the Huffington Post. The firm says on its official site that its mission is “to build political power for the progressive movement by developing affordable and easy-to-use tools.”
The company was launched in 2019 by ACRONYM, a Democratic non-profit group whose affiliated political action committee has supported progressive candidates across the country.

Who funds ACRONYM and how is it reacting?

ACRONYM is a Democratic operation that has received significant funding from left-leaning Silicon Valley investors. Recode recently reported that the organization has been advised by former Uber executive and Obama campaign manager David Plouffe. It also got a $1 million check from Sequoia Capital’s former leader, Michael Moritz.

Following Monday’s debacle, ACRONYM has been distancing itself from Shadow, saying in a statement that was only an “investor” in the firm. On its official site, ACRONYM says that it “launched” Shadow in 2019.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/02/04/nine-things-to-know-about-the-app-at-the-center-of-iowa-caucus-fiasco

Why would anyone be surprised when an IT development project run by democrats goes sideways.  The Obama administration spent roughly $840 million on HealthCare.gov, including more than $150 million just in cost overruns for the version that failed so badly when it launched. The Government Accountability Office says cost overruns went hand-in-hand with the management failures that led to the disastrous launch of HealthCare.gov and the 36 state insurance exchanges it serves.

Coalminers wantedâ€"must be proficient in C++ and Java.  Oracle experience a plus.  Apply within.

"Mayor Pete" or "Bernie" leading in Iowa.Dem Caucus with partial votes in. All major networks says "we are just reporting what 'the Party' says, we've seen no data." Beside key Clinton aids the app company blamed also is connected, by marriage and family, to "Mayor Pete," according to CBS. And guess who came out better than expected?

Also "Mayor Pete's" campaign hasn't been playing up the.homo angle in Iowa (except maybe in college towns.)

What a mess! And the DNC wants to run the country? Healthcare? Defense? The economy? They can't even handle a small election?

pate

I note that ACRONYM is an anagram for MY ACORN.

Nautical Shore what that means, if anything...

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on February 04, 2020, 04:58:15 PM
I note that ACRONYM is an anagram for MY ACORN.

Nautical Shore what that means, if anything...

-p

Zeebo! >:(

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on February 04, 2020, 04:16:15 PM
They can't even handle a small election?

They had four years to prepare, and in spite of their obvious criminality, there's no reason to think that they're unskilled at stealing elections, as its clear has been done for quite some time.

I suspect that what happened here was due to an interdiction by white hats. Unable to confirm, and yet--why would I wish to?

Kidnostad3

Zounds!  Mayor Pete is leading in Iowa.  (Not that there’s anything wrong with that.)

I’m still wondering which husband would dance backwards at the inaugural ball.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2020, 05:04:49 PM
Zeebo! >:(

Ha!  So that's what he's been up to.

"It turns out that one of the biggest threats to a data center are squirrels..."

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/squirrels-v-the-internet/

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 04, 2020, 03:09:51 PM

...Why would anyone be surprised when an IT development project run by democrats goes sideways...

#WorseThanMonkeys

whoozit

Nothing worse than IT amateurs.  There are way too many of them in the world.

Juan

Quote from: whoozit on February 04, 2020, 07:00:56 PM
Nothing worse than IT amateurs.  There are way too many of them in the world.
Amateurs? They are Clintonistas. All to force the dims to turn to Hillary in the end.

whoozit

Quote from: Juan on February 04, 2020, 07:06:51 PM
Amateurs? They are Clintonistas. All to force the dims to turn to Hillary in the end.
I suspended my disbelief and agreed with the cover story.  Although if they were professionals the pre-decided results would have been presented properly.

albrecht

Like various government agencies, I love when the choice is between corruption, conspiracy, mistakes, or incompetence and, often, the excuse they want to sell us- or the "narrative" as they call it- is "it was just a mistake," or "just typical bureaucratic incompetence." As if THAT is an acceptable answer. As if we should accept frequent mistakes or incompetence? While the DNC, and government in general, says that THEY should have more control over our lives, health, safety, defense, and wars?

I was surprised this morning to hear outright Commie and Obama adherent Van Jones state on MSNBC how "this is an example of why we should not be going to non-profits or the lowest bidder because nothing is more precious than our elections." A COMMIE saying that non-profits are bad (he crawfished on this point for a bit) and that profit, versus lowest bidder, might result in a better system!  A weird world.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 04, 2020, 07:35:26 PM
...While the DNC, and government in general, says that THEY should have more control over our lives, health, safety, defense, and wars? ...

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

albrecht

Quote from: Tootsie on February 04, 2020, 08:11:55 PM

https://youtu.be/eSaKApE68DA

#DNCCORRUPT.. anything to stop Bernie  :-\
Iowa was small time. Whether planned or just usual incompetence. The DNC also apparentlt changed rules to get billionaire Bloomberg into debates in some states (even if he not on ballot?) But earlier had them to kick out other candidates? And the DNC always have their "democratic" Super-Delegates to make things right....

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on February 04, 2020, 08:28:59 PM

Iowa was small time. Whether planned or just usual incompetence. The DNC also apparentlt changed rules to get billionaire Bloomberg into debates in some states (even if he not on ballot?) But earlier had them to kick out other candidates? And the DNC always have their "democratic" Super-Delegates to make things right....

I'm pretty sure they got rid of the superdelegate system after 2016.

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on February 06, 2020, 06:26:00 PM
I'm pretty sure they got rid of the superdelegate system after 2016.
As the Bard said: "what's in a name..."

"Automatic delegates: These 33 remaining delegates, formerly known as superdelegates, include 13 Democratic members of Congress and 20 Democratic National Committee members. These unpledged delegates’ votes are not determined by the ballot box, so they can vote for any of the candidates. However, the national Democratic Party decided that these delegates can no longer vote on the first ballot at the convention starting in 2020."
https://www.texastribune.org/2020/02/04/heres-how-texas-delegates-are-doled-out-presidential-primary/

https://www.270towin.com/content/superdelegate-rule-changes-for-the-2020-democratic-nomination

"Unpledged delegates, better known as superdelegates* will make up about 16% of Democratic Party delegates in 2020."