• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Roger Stone Perp Walk

Started by Jackstar, January 25, 2019, 09:39:14 AM

AZZERAE

Perp walk? It was more like a frogmarch!

albrecht

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/roger-stone-found-guilty-all-seven-counts-n1082326   

Republican operative Roger Stone was found guilty Friday of all seven counts against him, including witness tampering and making false statements.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2019, 01:58:23 PM
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/roger-stone-found-guilty-all-seven-counts-n1082326   

Republican operative Roger Stone was found guilty Friday of all seven counts against him, including witness tampering and making false statements.

I wonder which muscular African American gentleman will be the first to get an up close and personal look at that Nixon tattoo in the shower.

Dr. MD MD

Pardon forthcoming. He won’t spend a day in jail. ;)

Jackstar

The appeals will likely last beyond 2025.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 15, 2019, 02:18:44 PM
I wonder which muscular African American gentleman will be the first to get an up close and personal look at that Nixon tattoo in the shower.

What happens after he commits suicide?

Witness tampering and lying to Congress, you say?

SpaceMeowMaid

Jury of his peers?
[attachment=1]

Gd5150

America is safer now that our all powerful DOJ has imprisoned an author.

Next they’ll being telling us hearsay is better evidence than evidence.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/11/13/dem_rep_quigley_hearsay_can_be_much_better_evidence_than_direct_evidence.html

starramus

If they'll just put the orange man in the cell next to him so they's can swap some spit!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on November 16, 2019, 02:25:41 PM
If they'll just put the orange man in the cell next to him so they's can swap some spit!

They’ll string Hillary up before that ever happens.

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 16, 2019, 12:38:24 PM
America is safer now that our all powerful DOJ has imprisoned an author.

Next they’ll being telling us hearsay is better evidence than evidence.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/11/13/dem_rep_quigley_hearsay_can_be_much_better_evidence_than_direct_evidence.html
The Left hates Western culture, tradition, and law which is why they always attempt to tear it apart and/or use it as a weapon against itself. One of the problems with freedom and rule of law is that it can be taken advantage of by the enemies within. Still better then other systems.  I still don't like how the FBI doesn't record interviews but relies on 302s. So essentially it becomes a "he said, she said" and most people side with the Agents' view and recollection/notes. 

Now we have a situation in which anonymous complaints are more important than being able to confront your accuser. The "seriousness" of the charge or allegation is more important than evidence or proof that something even even happened. Hearsay is better than direct evidence. And hurt feelings worse than actual, physical damage. And you are convicted by the media, not by courts or a jury. And even though various agencies monitor and record so much information some machine was "malfunctioning" or "accidentally" deleted if it would benefit the accused or shows the government in a bad light or crime.   

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on November 16, 2019, 02:34:11 PM
The Left hates Western culture, tradition, and law which is why they always attempt to tear it apart and/or use it as a weapon against itself. One of the problems with freedom and rule of law is that it can be taken advantage of by the enemies within. Still better then other systems.  I still don't like how the FBI doesn't record interviews but relies on 302s. So essentially it becomes a "he said, she said" and most people side with the Agents' view and recollection/notes. 

Now we have a situation in which anonymous complaints are more important than being able to confront your accuser. The "seriousness" of the charge or allegation is more important than evidence or proof that something even even happened. Hearsay is better than direct evidence. And hurt feelings worse than actual, physical damage. And you are convicted by the media, not by courts or a jury. And even though various agencies monitor and record so much information some machine was "malfunctioning" or "accidentally" deleted if it would benefit the accused or shows the government in a bad light or crime.

Well said. 

albrecht

https://apnews.com/f9addeca0df46d91442701d1420ed046

"Four lawyers who prosecuted Roger Stone quit the case Tuesday after the Justice Department said it would take the extraordinary step of lowering the amount of prison time it would seek for President Donald Trump’s longtime ally and confidant."

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 11, 2020, 05:28:40 PM
https://apnews.com/f9addeca0df46d91442701d1420ed046

"Four lawyers who prosecuted Roger Stone quit the case Tuesday after the Justice Department said it would take the extraordinary step of lowering the amount of prison time it would seek for President Donald Trump’s longtime ally and confidant."

Poor babies.  I'm sure the demonrat apparatchiks will still be busy trying to screw over somebody else.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on February 11, 2020, 05:42:20 PM
Poor babies.  I'm sure the demonrat apparatchiks will still be busy trying to screw over somebody else.

They’re calling for an “investigation” into this.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2020, 05:51:18 PM
They’re calling for an “investigation” into this.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Of course.  Their standard MO.  They're worse than a little brat that doesn't get its way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on February 11, 2020, 06:08:54 PM
Of course.  Their standard MO.  They're worse than a little brat that doesn't get its way.

Yep and their end should come like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f7P7tZXJZI

Spoiler alert! ;)

Gd5150

The old obstruction of justice on an investigation which determined there was no crime. No collusion. No evidence of collusion. Sucks to be anti Democrat.

Quote from: ItsOver on February 11, 2020, 06:08:54 PM
That seems so familiar. Little shrieking brat that doesn’t get her way and screams nazi or racist at every person they disagree with. If only I could remember who that reminds me of so much.

Also Roger Stone did nothing wrong. I hope he gets a timely pardon.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on February 15, 2020, 11:57:24 PM
Also Roger Stone did nothing wrong. I hope he gets a timely pardon.

Scott Adams has repeatedly suggested the pardons of both Stone and Flynn should take place on Super Tuesday, sucking the oxygen out of the news cycle just as the democrats need and expect it most.  Sounds like a great idea to me.  Then again, based on how Iowa went, it could be to the democrats benefit if there are irregularities on Super Tuesday and the pardons take the spotlight off of those irregularities.  We'll see.

Tootsie

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on February 15, 2020, 11:55:35 PM
That seems so familiar. Little shrieking brat that doesn’t get her way and screams nazi or racist at every person they disagree with. If only I could remember who that reminds me of so much.
Of course you mean me because of your stalking and obsession with me..
I don't call anyone I disagree with a Nazi or racist.. just those who post pictures of Hitler and hate Jews and denigrate African Americans, moron.. Get me off your sick mind.. you are obsessed with me...   You even pretend you know me .. stop fantasizing.. I wouldn't go near you with 1 million foot pole, you creepy thing.

You can sit on here for hours or even days waiting for me...to pretend to know me, to insult me . but I will never respond to your sick sad obsession again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie on February 16, 2020, 06:08:25 AM
Of course you mean me because of your stalking and obsession with me..
I don't call anyone I disagree with a Nazi or racist.. just those who post pictures of Hitler and hate Jews and denigrate African Americans, moron.. Get me off your sick mind.. you are obsessed with me...   You even pretend you know me .. stop fantasizing.. I wouldn't go near you with 1 million foot pole, you creepy thing.

You can sit on here for hours or even days waiting for me...to pretend to know me, to insult me . but I will never respond to your sick sad obsession again.

Nazi. ::)