• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chocolate Covered JackBoot's Anti-Smite Script

Started by Jojo, January 21, 2019, 01:59:25 AM

Jojo

Has anyone tried Chocolate Covered JackBoot's anti-smite script in EG?  Does it work?  Do your computers still work?  Is he really the author or is it a fake security risk?  Why did he same is noorvana?  If there is one sex symbol George Noory has not yet lauded, it could be Vana.

Quote from: 14 on January 21, 2019, 01:59:25 AM
Has anyone tried Chocolate Covered JackBoot's anti-smite script in EG?  Does it work?  Do your computers still work?  Is he really the author or is it a fake security risk?  Why did he same is noorvana?  If there is one sex symbol George Noory has not yet lauded, it could be Vana.
Link to the script please.   :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 21, 2019, 04:39:17 AM
Link to the script please.   :)

I'd rather that link not be publicly posted here.  I have no idea what that script does.

Quote from: Liberace! on January 21, 2019, 04:42:28 AM
I'd rather that link not be publicly posted here.  I have no idea what that script does.
Good point.
(My intent was to pull it into my virus vault and take a look at it)   ;)

I wrote a greasemonkey script on GreasyFork called "Ellgab Noorvana"(no link but if you google it. it will show up. It's name is a mixture of Nirvana(karma) and Noory(the smartest man in radio) I did it as an exercise to see if I could hide all the smite/karma/gold stars/ranks(hide, but not eliminate) because certain people kept complaining about it. If you click on the "code" tab you can see the source code. Experts are welcome to inspect it but I am far too stupid to create a virus or malware.

I also wrote a script called "Bellgab Scrollsaver" that completely hides users posts on your block list(unless quoted by an unblocked user) instead of displaying "You are ignoring this user. Show me the post"

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 02, 2019, 01:02:30 PM
I wrote a greasemonkey script on GreasyFork called "Ellgab Noorvana"(no link but if you google it. it will show up. It's name is a mixture of Nirvana(karma) and Noory(the smartest man in radio) I did it as an exercise to see if I could hide all the smite/karma/gold stars/ranks(hide, but not eliminate) because certain people kept complaining about it. If you click on the "code" tab you can see the source code. Experts are welcome to inspect it but I am far too stupid to create a virus or malware.

I also wrote a script called "Bellgab Scrollsaver" that completely hides users posts on your block list(unless quoted by an unblocked user) instead of displaying "You are ignoring this user. Show me the post"
Neato.  But, how does one insert code into someone else's website?  Are you a hacker?  Here's my kind of hacker!

Hog

I need to know what a Smite is to know if I'm "ANTI" or "NOT".

"It's all pops and buzzes from here baby!"

peace
Hog

Jojo

Quote from: Hog on September 19, 2019, 09:07:16 PM
I need to know what a Smite is to know if I'm "ANTI" or "NOT".

"It's all pops and buzzes from here baby!"

peace
Hog
A smite is the opposite of A praise, and you can see these underneath avatars at Ellgab.com.  However, name changes are not as liberal there.

DanTSX

Quote from: Jojo on September 19, 2019, 10:54:34 PM
A smite is the opposite of A praise, and you can see these underneath avatars at Ellgab.com.  However, name changes are not as liberal there.

I got banned for oversmiting over on boomergab

I smithed as often as possible.   But I smited with a vengeance people who rubbed me a wrong way. 

DanTSX

Quote from: Jojo on September 19, 2019, 10:54:34 PM

Praise Michail Vandeebin

Jojo

Quote from: DanTSX on October 06, 2019, 05:47:36 PM

I smithed as often as possible.   But I smited with a vengeance people who rubbed me a wrong way.
Didn't know you were banned.  A lot of people were wondering who the mystery smiter was.  Once I was cut off of that Gabcast thing or whatever it is bec I was in the associated chat & I fish-slapped each participant.  The thing was, I didn't know what a fish slap was, & I didn't see any effect, so I didn't know it was happening.  I just kept trying to do it until I could figure out what it does... and I figured if I did each person then no harm done because all were treated equally.... but I was put outside by the moderator.  The thing was over already - I was just trying to see how the feature worked.  I don't know anything about tech other than what this forum has taught me.

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 02, 2019, 01:02:30 PM

So, the script is not posted here.  So it won't do any harm to tell me, where does one put the script?  I mean, how does a mere user enter the programming of someone else's website??  And, would it be considered hacking?  C'mon, make me a hacker!  But I have to go to my stupidly short work shift now.  Talk to you later.

DanTSX

Quote from: Jojo on October 13, 2019, 07:29:18 PM
Didn't know you were banned.  A lot of people were wondering who the mystery smiter was.  Once I was cut off of that Gabcast thing or whatever it is bec I was in the associated chat & I fish-slapped each participant.  The thing was, I didn't know what a fish slap was, & I didn't see any effect, so I didn't know it was happening.  I just kept trying to do it until I could figure out what it does... and I figured if I did each person then no harm done because all were treated equally.... but I was put outside by the moderator.  The thing was over already - I was just trying to see how the feature worked.  I don't know anything about tech other than what this forum has taught me.

Yeah I did the same in chat.  Someone did explain it to me tough.

WOTR

Quote from: DanTSX on October 15, 2019, 07:49:26 PM

Yeah I did the same in chat.  Someone did explain it to me tough.
I recall some "slap happy" posters in the days of BellaHaven and before. I never bothered to learn what it meant.  Perhaps it is time to google it? Or just wander over where they have chat for their live shows (MV?) and continue to slap a few people silly...

I always figured it was just a way to have harmless fun (but if somebody is banned for the action, I have to question my assumptions.)

DanTSX

Quote from: WOTR on October 15, 2019, 11:00:12 PM
I recall some "slap happy" posters in the days of BellaHaven and before. I never bothered to learn what it meant.  Perhaps it is time to google it? Or just wander over where they have chat for their live shows (MV?) and continue to slap a few people silly...

I always figured it was just a way to have harmless fun (but if somebody is banned for the action, I have to question my assumptions.)

Cat lady haven deserved all the disruptions it could get.

WOTR

Quote from: DanTSX on October 15, 2019, 11:50:53 PM
Cat lady haven deserved all the disruptions it could get.
I could not seem to get a good answer. Yes, it came from the early 'net. Too bad there is not a better answer...

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on October 06, 2019, 05:47:36 PM

That's a great profile shot of the First Lady.   

And  asking for Jackstar, how do you like being rubbed?