• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fat Qeef Rowland After Show

Started by Corona Kitty, January 06, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

Lilith

At this point, Leo wanted to take everything over from Keith, claiming Keith wasn't doing things right, according to Keith.

Lilith

Keith said the Leo obviously did not realize that Keith and Art had years and years together to work in his favor, when Leo gave Art his ultimatum.

Lilith

At this point, Keith said Heather had already been hired to be Arts Producer.

Lilith

Amy says she believes Heather was there before she was there.

Lilith

Amy says she thought Heather made a pretty good Producer for Art, but that there was a lot of DRAMA going on.

Lilith

Keith is talking about Heather going to a convention to promote her show, and the pictures of Heather, from the National Broadcasters Assoc in Vegas, in April.  Keith says he doesn't know who took the pictures, but it was Leo who posted them on FB.

Lilith

Amy said she had difficulties getting affiliates because they were concerned with how long would Art do the show.  Art told her to tell them not to worry, he would be doing the show for at least another 2 yrs.

Lilith

Then, Keith says, the death threats happened.

Lilith

Then Heather did Arts 3 hours and Hoagie did his after show for about 4 months Keith said.

Lilith

Several Producers couldn't get along with Hoagie, and his last producer was one Keith couldn't get along with, and Hoagie wasn't producing the needed funds, so he have Hoagie 30 days.

Then Heather volunteered to go from 3hrs, to 5 hrs.  That lasted a month.

Lilith

Art and Hoagie had a falling out over some things Hoagie said to SaucyRossy.  Art had recommended Saucy to Hoagie, and took the said things personally, according to both Keith and Amy.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 09:29:23 PM
Ok, I'm listening to this aftershow.  I think it might be the first one, let me know if there are earlier ones.

MidnightInTheDesert-20181026

I think I remember one before, but it wasn't recorded.

Spookcat

Quote from: Liberace! on January 07, 2019, 12:47:14 AM
He should probably try talking to her more.  Yeah, Keith has his agenda(s) and can be a bit of a cunt, but the same can be said for most people.  Point is, I don't think Keith is nuts like those surrounding Airyn at the moment.  It would probably be good for her to hear from someone who presumably has never fantasized about marrying her husband.

I might be wrong, but I get an opinion that Keith is trying to get it all out now (to a certain depth) so that he and his network can move on. He's said he doesn't want to be doing this forever and is training a few people to do his job.

I like Keith. I know a lot of Bellgabbers don't, and you all have been in the paranormal radio a lot longer than I have, so you've experienced a whole lot more. I think he tried to make Art happy and did his best when he was working with Heather, even though they were losing subscribers. When Art died, he did his best with subscribers to try to figure out what to do. I thought he was professional and he didn't complain about how he was feeling after Arts death. He kept it behind closed mic while he tried to debate whether there was going to be a mitd after Art.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 01:02:02 AM
Well Michelle, you need better topics.  Things people don't know all about already.

Same thing I keep trying to tell Heather, but she won't listen to me either.

She's always looking for topic/guest ideas. You could shoot an email to her. :)

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 01:07:44 AM
I won't argue that.  I will just say that I thought the robotic delivery of the news added humor to it.  It made me laugh.  As for her own show that she tried to start, I had difficulty listening to her vocal inflections also.

I have nothing against Amy except than that she speaks a strong dialect of Modern Corporatese which uses many words to say very little and where everything is very exciting and cohesive and professional and doesn't involve you.  This dialect is becoming our version of Court Mandarin and its speakers are my mortal enemies.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 02:23:30 AM
Then, Keith says, the death threats happened.

Obvious Mockingbird scripted drama is obvious.

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 01:43:56 AM
Amy thought she was writing for Art Bell.  LOL

This is getting complicated...

oh shit. LMFAO!

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 12:38:20 AM
Dave, the guest shouldn't have to go three hours.  One hour would be plenty.  The host and the callers and chatters should be able to cover two hours with discussions, comments, and observations, about the guest, and what the guest talked about.

LAME excuse!!!!

A guest should have enough content for 2 hours. But then again the guest are re-hashed and make their 3000th appearance on the paramormal radio/podcast circuit.

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on January 07, 2019, 03:12:40 AM
I think I remember one before, but it wasn't recorded.

I think I heard that one too :)

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 02:59:48 AM
Art and Hoagie had a falling out over some things Hoagie said to SaucyRossy.  Art had recommended Saucy to Hoagie, and took the said things personally, according to both Keith and Amy.

ROss claimed Hoagie told him he owned him. Ross further said Hoagey said he wanted him (ross) to be available 24/7.

ItsOver

Gee, I can't ever imagine an egomaniac like the Hoagster ever telling somebody they are his bitch slave. ;)  ;D

Lilith

Keith said they had about 100 affiliates before Art retired again.

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 11:32:17 AM

i don't recall MITD having that much success. i could be wrong though...

Lilith

Keith said he wasn't against radio stations, it's just that the DEALS weren't good.

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 11:32:17 AM

I recall like 60. But they were getting them in a hurry and didn't always post them to their website.  There may haven been deal in place for 100 but the show stopped before it could come to fruition.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 07, 2019, 11:35:44 AM
i don't recall MITD having that much success. i could be wrong though...

It seemed to be growing rapidly.

Lilith

He said that it created a conflict, because they had set out to provide a show with more content, less adds, and the stations had these 6 min news breaks at the top of the hour, which left them with the problem of time for their own adds.

I hope I explained that right.

Metron2267

Quote from: Spookcat on January 07, 2019, 03:47:46 AM
I might be wrong, but I get an opinion that Keith is trying to get it all out now (to a certain depth) so that he and his network can move on. He's said he doesn't want to be doing this forever and is training a few people to do his job.

I think Keef and Bart are shamelessly trying to destroy Heather and her show, be it through threats of bumper music royalties interdictions or the psy-op that Ellgab has become. How would you feel if a forum was dedicated to parsing the intimate details of your life on a weekly basis even to the ludicrous extent of interviewing your former co-worker/boyfriend?

Don't think for a moment that Little Sean's post-death doxing of Heather and subsequent SWATing of her isn't something that the two of them have endorsed tacitly from a convenient distance. It's all part of the program to break her down mentally and emotionally and destroy the KON. It's sick and twisted stuff, period.

QuoteI like Keith. I know a lot of Bellgabbers don't, and you all have been in the paranormal radio a lot longer than I have, so you've experienced a whole lot more. I think he tried to make Art happy and did his best when he was working with Heather, even though they were losing subscribers. When Art died, he did his best with subscribers to try to figure out what to do. I thought he was professional and he didn't complain about how he was feeling after Arts death. He kept it behind closed mic while he tried to debate whether there was going to be a mitd after Art.

I think that this is a largely accurate retelling, and certainly Keef inherited a wholly unstable and unreliable "legacy" in Heather. That she similarly left Vara and LNM in the lurch speaks volumes as to her unsuitability to be a five nightly program host.

So yes, Keef maintained silence perhaps in the expectation that Heather would flame out and it'd all be over. Now she hasn't and the psyop has ratcheted up. His trashing of Art in the aftershow was inexcusable and frankly did nothing to ameliorate the obsessive campaign of character assassination we're seeing now. Has Heather poured gas on that fire? Yes, and a lot. Is she of right mind? Perhaps not. But in all of this who is the adult? The guy with a digital network to run and a new uber-reliable host? Strangely not.

Consider...what possible threat, competition to, or credible market force in the paranormal podverse is Heather Wade?

Are advertising revenues so precious that Keef and Dave can't survive without stealing Heather's sponsors?

Why is Art still a factor in anything lo these many months later?

You can hang the answer to that question straight on Ellgab, Keef and Bart - 100%. Minus their regular scab-picking the wound would close and heal in short order. And that's the trVth of it. :-\

Lilith

Keith said that the big stations REALLY wanted their time.