• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fat Qeef Rowland After Show

Started by Corona Kitty, January 06, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 06:16:41 PM
Keith has only talked to Airyn about twice since Art passed.  Keith said she's keeping to herself.

He should probably try talking to her more.  Yeah, Keith has his agenda(s) and can be a bit of a cunt, but the same can be said for most people.  Point is, I don't think Keith is nuts like those surrounding Airyn at the moment.  It would probably be good for her to hear from someone who presumably has never fantasized about marrying her husband.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 12:42:30 AM

I agree!  Trolls made some of Arts greatest moments IMO.

Well... I think his you know the dumber audience, believed most of the trolls. haha.

Lilith

Sorry Dave, but you will never be the boss of me.

Lilith

It's good to be hearing Dave tonight, don't get me wrong.  It's reminding me why I don't tune into his show anymore.

Lilith

"The Ellgabbers were excited that he stopped by."   -  Michelle

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 12:53:40 AM
"The Ellgabbers were excited that he stopped by."   -  Michelle

(LOL)

Gunner65

Still awake - too much coffee today.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 07, 2019, 12:56:24 AM
Still awake - too much coffee today.

i can't believe you're still awake.

Gunner65

I just listened to 5.5 hours of Dietrich like it was only an hour!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 07, 2019, 12:58:10 AM
I just listened to 5.5 hours of Dietrich like it was only an hour!

you're his number 1 fan.

Lilith

Well Michelle, you need better topics.  Things people don't know all about already.

Same thing I keep trying to tell Heather, but she won't listen to me either.

Gunner65

And took notes and commented and recorded his ass!  Number one fan?  LOL Try being his only public adversary for a while!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 07, 2019, 01:02:11 AM
And took notes and commented and recorded his ass!  Number one fan?  LOL Try being his only public adversary for a while!

hehe.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 11:56:31 PM
Keith said when Heather quit, she kept all the equiptment, so he doesn't have it.  I don't know if he means ONLY the zip.

Heather kept Keith's zip drive?  Nooooo!  How will ArtBell.com continue to run?

#90sTech

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 01:02:02 AM
Well Michelle, you need better topics.  Things people don't know all about already.

you mean no more big foot or paranormal bullshit>?

Gunner65

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 12:24:24 AM
I thought Leo and Amy were GREAT on Arts show when it first started up.

I always thought Amy was atrocious to listen to.  Certain broadcast vocal deliveries, I just can't take.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on January 07, 2019, 01:03:23 AM
Heather kept Keith's zip drive?  Nooooo!  How will ArtBell.com continue to run?

#90sTech

The zip, as Keith explained it, is a $2000. each gizmo that is basically like Voip, but for media.  Keith and Art used it to transmit Arts Highest quality audio to Keith.  I hope I explained that right.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on January 07, 2019, 01:06:18 AM
I always thought Amy was atrocious to listen to.  certain broadcast vocal deliveries, i just can't take.

I won't argue that.  I will just say that I thought the robotic delivery of the news added humor to it.  It made me laugh.  As for her own show that she tried to start, I had difficulty listening to her vocal inflections also.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 07, 2019, 01:03:49 AM
Who are you guys listening to?

The show in the subject line, Keiths Aftershow.  It's in the DMDN archive, no free links available, sorry.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 12:33:25 AM
The only great host after Art on C2C in the day was JBW.  He changed unfortunately, during the course of doing his own show.

I never got into John B. Wells at all.  By the time he came along, I was "well" finished with Coast to Coast AM.  I always thought Ian Punnett was the best non-Art host.  He's the only one I have any nostalgic feelings for.  He should have been given the show instead of Mike Siegel.  However, Art always selected replacement hosts who were clearly inferior (every.  single.  time.).  Smart branding move.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on January 07, 2019, 01:06:18 AM
I always thought Amy was atrocious to listen to.  certain broadcast vocal deliveries, i just can't take.

It never bothered me, since i didn't listen then haha.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on January 07, 2019, 01:10:56 AM
I never got into John B. Wells at all.  By the time he came along, I was "well" finished with Coast to Coast AM.  I always thought Ian Punnett was the best non-Art host.  He's the only one I have any nostalgic feelings for.  He should have been given the show instead of Mike Siegel.  However, Art always selected replacement hosts who were clearly inferior (until the bitter end).  Smart branding move.

Yup, certain comics would do shit like that... haha dick move.

Lilith

MidnightInTheDesert-20181110-

Oh Gawd, It's Michelle with Amy Martin, speak of the devil

BWAHAHAHAHA