• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fat Qeef Rowland After Show

Started by Corona Kitty, January 06, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

Lilith

That's great Dave, as long as it's bringing you all success...

Lilith

Dave makes the show his own?  Just like Heather.   How Cute  :)

Lilith

Nobody can please everyone, is ok, as long as you please enough listeners to be a financial success.

Lilith

You all are still living in the 1990's

Lilith

Shows feel too scripted when you don't allow Troll calls.  Some of Arts Troll callers became some of his greatest moments, and you could tell he enjoyed most of them.

Lilith

That's why people love live stream on youtube, you can watch the host, and usually the guest live, and see the chat in the same window.

Lilith

Nobodys angry because you're not Art Bell Dave.  People don't listen, because your show isn't fun to listen to.

You have a FaceBook and cat lady audience, that will tell you you're great, even when you suck.

Lilith

It's nice that you enjoy what your talking about Dave.  For a radio show, that's enough, as long as you have enough people who enjoy listening to you talk what you're talking about Dave.

Lilith

I thought Leo and Amy were GREAT on Arts show when it first started up.

Lilith

Yes Shannon, we turned you OFF.

Lilith

Well Dave, I'm glad you got over sending your Trolls out to another thread.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 12:24:24 AM
I thought Leo and Amy were GREAT on Arts show when it first started up.

I saw nothing wrong with them, but that diminished fast.

Lilith

We reserve your right to have your show your way Dave, while we also reserve our right to listen and tell you when we think you suck.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 12:19:32 AM
Nobodys angry because you're not Art Bell Dave.  People don't listen, because your show isn't fun to listen to.

You have a FaceBook and cat lady audience, that will tell you you're great, even when you suck.

Dave just sucks.

Lilith

It's easier to just not listen, than to have to follow your rules for listenership Dave.

Lilith

Maybe you forget Dave, you don't pay us, we pay YOU.

Well, not anymore we don't.

Lilith

I feel like this Dave, you can tell me how to listen, when you pay me to do so.

Lilith

You can tell me what to do when you pay me Dave.

Lilith

The only great host after Art on C2C in the day was JBW.  He changed unfortunately, during the course of doing his own show.

Corona Kitty

does that show take calls brig? i forgot if Dave Snoozer does or not anymore.

Lilith

Good Lord, anybody would think that the listening audience is subject to Daves listening rules.

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 07, 2019, 12:34:20 AM
does that show take calls brig? i forgot if Dave Snoozer does or not anymore.

The AfterShow DOES take callers.  Its on at about 3AM Eastern, on Sat nights.

I don't know about Daves show at this point.  He may have quit taking them if people didn't make the kind of calls he thinks they should make.

Lilith

Dave, the guest shouldn't have to go three hours.  One hour would be plenty.  The host and the callers and chatters should be able to cover two hours with discussions, comments, and observations, about the guest, and what the guest talked about.

LAME excuse!!!!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 12:35:53 AM

The AfterShow DOES take callers.  Its on at about 3AM Eastern, on Sat nights.

I don't know about Daves show at this point.  He may have quit taking them if people didn't make the kind of calls he thinks they should make.

Yeah, at least this after show does take calls. Pathetic that Dave can't handle a few troll callers.

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 07, 2019, 12:40:10 AM
Yeah, at least this after show does take calls. Pathetic that Dave can't handle a few troll callers.

I agree!  Trolls made some of Arts greatest moments IMO.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 06:13:25 PM
Keith should take over Daves show.  This is FAR more interesting than either Daves or Heathers show IMO.

I always thought Keith did alright behind a mic.  I've heard him a few times now.

Lilith

Oh LORD, it's the same garble, marble mouth from LV caller again.   ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on January 07, 2019, 12:43:00 AM
I always thought Keith did alright behind a mic.  I've heard him a few times now.

#MeToo,   and he has a history with Art to entertain and inform people with for years IMO.