• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fat Qeef Rowland After Show

Started by Corona Kitty, January 06, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 06, 2019, 08:01:58 PM
I caught a couple earlier ones, too, and Michelle was the one trying to get people to spill dirt.  I'm sorry they seem to have tamed her.

I will catch up, and comment on the earlier ones.  Tonight, she reminds me of Heather.

Spookcat

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 06, 2019, 08:01:58 PM
I caught a couple earlier ones, too, and Michelle was the one trying to get people to spill dirt.  I'm sorry they seem to have tamed her.

She's very bubbly. I think she tries to get Keith to talk more but he's a bit stubborn. I also think she's come to dread Lamone's calls. ^^;
I called in to the one before Christmas to wish them happy holidays and because Keith was whispering things like "help me. Anyone call us" during Lamone's second call that night. I was amused.

Lamone is....very much a character. Would love to see who would last longer on the phone between him and Heather.

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on January 06, 2019, 08:14:18 PM
She's very bubbly. I think she tries to get Keith to talk more but he's a bit stubborn. I also think she's come to dread Lamone's calls. ^^;
I called in to the one before Christmas to wish them happy holidays and because Keith was whispering things like "help me. Anyone call us" during Lamone's second call that night. I was amused.

Lamone is....very much a character. Would love to see who would last longer on the phone between him and Heather.

Well, I for one will be honest, and tell Keith to get rid of callers like Lamone very quickly.  Keith doesn't know, if listeners don't be honest with him.

I have no idea why Tim would want to drag out a conversation like this.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 06, 2019, 07:58:45 PM
o well i sdill have muh dendies

so spicy! nom nom nom xDDDD

oh fug i gand believe geidh jusd said dhad lolololol!

crispy benis. yummy.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 08:21:22 PM
Well, I for one will be honest, and tell Keith to get rid of callers like Lamone very quickly.  Keith doesn't know, if listeners don't be honest with him.

I have no idea why Tim would want to drag out a conversation like this.

Oh they know what I think about him... I think he's called into every after show where they had the phones open at least once...
I missed it, but Lamone called into one of Dave's shows Christmas week and I think Dave dumped him, so now Lamone won't say Dave's name, only "that other guy".

Lilith

Pete Everhart was Head Sales Manager back in the early days.  I'm going to relisten to the first hour

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on January 06, 2019, 08:27:35 PM
Oh they know what I think about him... I think he's called into every after show where they had the phones open at least once...
I missed it, but Lamone called into one of Dave's shows Christmas week and I think Dave dumped him, so now Lamone won't say Dave's name, only "that other guy".

Well, now he'll know what I think as well.    I'm sure he'll consider my imput.    LOL

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 08:31:32 PM
Well, now he'll know what I think as well.    I'm sure he'll consider my imput.    LOL

You have good advice.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 06, 2019, 06:30:05 PM
I thought for sure Keef jumped in with the correction.  I don't have the show; can you confirm which way it was?

Sounds like Pete to me.  See what you think.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0njXucDuB0z

Lilith

Ok, I'm listening to this aftershow.  I think it might be the first one, let me know if there are earlier ones.

MidnightInTheDesert-20181026

Lilith

Is Tim on high speed recording?   :o

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 09:26:01 PM
Sounds like Pete to me.  See what you think.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0njXucDuB0z

Thank you, dear; you are right, of course.  I wonder who they were thinking of.

Lilith

"It's really important to feel like you belong" - Michelle

::)

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 06, 2019, 09:42:33 PM
Thank you, dear; you are right, of course.  I wonder who they were thinking of.

I didn't mind going back and finding it at all K_Dubb.  Keith chuckled, and was in agreement, but he didn't initiate. Neither of them sounded at all mean spirited to me.

Lilith

I would modify that a bit Tim.  Trust the Universe, it will give you honest feedback.

Lilith

Forget about people who are selling books.  Everybody has heard them everywhere else already.  Find people we haven't heard from before.

Lilith

Remote Viewing?  Are there still people out there that haven't heard enough about remote viewing?

SERIOUSLY?

Lilith

I don't think Keith needs any co-hosts.  I think he just needs to do open lines.

I think he would have fun with the troll callers too.  I could be wrong.

Lilith

Honestly, I'm not a fan of listening to archives.  Even if I miss a show I might have been interested in, there is so much livestreaming all day and night on YouTube, that I usually don't have time to catch archives.  It has to be something with potential, like Keiths Aftershow.  I will have a better idea if I want to keep subscribed after I hear all the AfterShows so far.  IF they are mostly inside info, and open lines with questions about the network and it's history, I will stay subscribed,  If its network associates telling stories about themselves, like Heather does, then I won't continue to subscribe.

Lilith

Now I'm on the second After Show:

MidnightInTheDesert-20181102

Lilith

Michelle and Shannon.  Is Shannon the woman that does Shows for Dave that I don't listen to?

Lilith

"Ghost Adventures Live"?  Glad I missed that.  Sounds like something Heather would say.

Lilith

I think Keith needs a whole new crew.

Sorry.

Lilith

I feel like I'm listening to Facebook Live Encounters or something...    ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 10:48:12 PM
I feel like I'm listening to Facebook Live Encounters or something...    ::)

Lol dark fecal matter network.

Lilith

These women sound like they belong on the LNM Network.

Lilith

Catching up on FaceBook?  I would feel sick too.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 10:51:01 PM
These women sound like they belong on the LNM Network.

I'm listening to that call, those stupid fucks let him talk for way too long... That guy with the voice for print. Daffy duck