• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

HACK COURT: THE SUMMONING OF BART ELL

Started by Corona Kitty, December 25, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 25, 2018, 10:51:44 PM
What are you people doing while your eyes skim across letters on the screen?
I really did not know if you were going to come back and join in or if you would be scarce when BG returned. Glad to see you still active here and kicking these Vera's in the nuts occasionally.  ;)

Quote from: username on December 27, 2018, 03:32:20 AM
Eventually it's getting there

Great.  So now you'll have to keep the firmware updated on your B.J. machine?
The Sandman will have to start a new thread bitching about privilege escalation exploits on it.

So late one night, you are feeling all amorous, fire it up and are delayed satisfaction because it is too busy downloading
updates?

Metron2267

I'll bet not too many have seen THX 1138 Doc, what a really apt and context rich citation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtcmDj5fnto

chefist

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 27, 2018, 01:34:45 PM
Why are you so PWND by any and every one here?

That's just our own, WildTard...he's such a scamp.

Metron2267

Quote from: chefist on December 27, 2018, 01:35:59 PM
That's just our own, WildTard...he's such a scamp.

Has he ever to your knowledge posted something of substance, authority, or even marginal use? :o

chefist

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 27, 2018, 01:53:53 PM
Has he ever to your knowledge posted something of substance, authority, or even marginal use? :o

Absolutely nothing...he just trolls... which he does very poorly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 27, 2018, 01:20:39 PM
I'll bet not too many have seen THX 1138 Doc, what a really apt and context rich citation.

Lucas was a genius as a young man. First he showed us the kind of society the empire would bring and then he showed us how to fight them. Then he lost it with too many muppets but that’s another story.  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: chefist on December 27, 2018, 01:59:05 PM
Absolutely nothing...he just trolls... which he does very poorly.
Yeah he picks these really banal avatars, the kind that make you think there may be non partisan whimsy afoot, then winds up and corkscrews himself into the ground with one or two alligator-armed snark punches...weird...

Rix Gins

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 27, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

Loved the part where the hologram got into the souped-up car, took off like a rocket and crashed into the nearest cement column.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 27, 2018, 03:17:26 PM
Loved the part where the hologram got into the souped-up car, took off like a rocket and crashed into the nearest cement column.

Truly underrated film

Robert

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 26, 2018, 08:48:06 AMAnd....why?  As an outsider, to me, it looks like you have twice as many options, so why all the anger?
Probably because some people feel proprietary about the vaguest and broadest of ideas, or the slightest of influence.  Hey, you can't do a Web site like I had, that was my idea!  Hey, you can't get friendly w someone we might have criticism of, it could cool the atmosphere!
QuoteProbably because most of you support Trump, which means that you are naturally bellicose, bugshit insane, and just want to see the world burn.
Nah, I like Trump myself.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Liberace! on December 26, 2018, 10:57:49 AM
Stop dragging me into your psychotic horse shit. Thanks.
MV never spoke to me like that.  He knows me better.
Now, I know you are not Michael Vandeven.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 28, 2018, 03:08:26 AM

That's the evil MV

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 28, 2018, 03:08:26 AM

I just don't appreciate passive aggression, neediness, or accusations without any foundation offered. I grew up with a bi-polar older sister who exhibited many of your tendencies and haven't spoken to her in over six years. My sister! So, knowing this, I'd like to know what sort of chance you think you stand with me. I have no tolerance for whatever it is you've been selling for the last several weeks. And this isn't the first time you've worn my patience thin.

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace! on December 28, 2018, 07:20:33 PM
I just don't appreciate passive aggression, neediness, or accusations without any foundation offered.

Where's that list of all the people who begged you to ban me? I'm not asking for a friend.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on December 28, 2018, 08:03:38 PM
Where's that list of all the people who begged you to ban me? I'm not asking for a friend.

what kind of psycho would 1) compile such a list and 2) save it for later presentation?  you're still here, though, so praise Liberace!

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on December 27, 2018, 03:11:39 AM
If I am able to say that Heather is providing a valuable service for those who like her brand, there must be room enough to say the same of Bart.
Possibly came off as more of a backhanded compliment than I had intended.  :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on December 29, 2018, 03:10:33 PM
Possibly came off as more of a backhanded compliment than I had intended.  :-\

Or possibly not, I thought you made cogent points.

And while Bart did build off MV's parody songs he also added his own unique style. The few open threads I saw in Ellgab indicated his target audience was enthralled by the little animation sideshow. So there's that.