• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ellgab Fags Fuck Off

Started by chefist, December 05, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

VC

Quote from: Sugaree on May 03, 2019, 11:00:33 AM
You people seem just as obsessed with him as he is with ellgab..

"You people" ?

He got my attention when he went on and on about doxing me and then piled all his resident trolls and sock puppets on top to do his bidding. That might get your attention too... My "crime" was I posted negative and positive comments about HW, and "those people" can't deal with those kinds of pos/neg pro/con critiques.

These BSC or autistic "people" only see and think in black and white. No nuance and understanding both sides including gray areas is possible. Metron2267 26Horses enjoys targeting and intimidating people by crossing the line of decency and common sense, and he dominates any forum by his incessant and obsessive posting that was often well over 150 posts/day. He literally suffocates any forum by his dominating continuous presence.

It's always interesting to see what/whom pops and comes out of the woodwork, when Metron2267 aka 26Horses is mentioned here. He has a troll train of sock puppets and assorted haters that love to ride his hate train.

VC

This gay peacock Metron2267 aka 26Horses feins to dox Brig today:

EG Quote from: 26 horses on Today at 01:25:39 PM

*snip*
    So there would be no problem with my DOXing/intervening on Brig here...right?

Show of hands - who wants to see Brig's actual pic?

*snip*

Dhea

Quote from: VC on May 03, 2019, 07:21:41 PM
"You people" ?

It's always interesting to see what/whom pops and comes out of the woodwork, when Metron2267 aka 26Horses is mentioned here. He has a troll train of sock puppets and assorted haters that love to ride his hate train.

I promise to be your sock puppet and only yours from this day forth, VD   :-* :-* :-* :-*

Jojo

Quote from: Azzerae on December 06, 2018, 03:02:45 AM
You've just said a lot of things this week. None of which has been received well.

You cannot express a cogent thought, and possess a vast misunderstanding of EVERYTHING, including politics.

Do yourself a favour and go back to being a:
But it he nice?  Or cute?  Or, uh, talented?

Jojo

Quote from: ZaZa on December 06, 2018, 03:03:01 AM
"Ellgab Fags Fuck Off"

Why?

Let them visit, let them post.
Better be Welcoming then Antagonistic.
Yes, there is 'bad blood' but better to keep the gate open, why to alienate and isolate Bellgab.
Even GravitySucks is welcomed to post on BellGab /in my opinion/...but I could/might be wrong.
Of course he is.

And in any case, it's first come, first served no matter who you are here.

WOTR

Quote from: Dhea on May 03, 2019, 08:35:30 PM
I promise to be your sock puppet and only yours from this day forth, VD   
Fuck, no. I have not released you from your contract yet...  >:(

Jojo

Quote from: Spookcat on December 06, 2018, 02:26:16 AM
And here I thought I was tolerable. :)
Port in a storm.
Quote from: VC on May 03, 2019, 10:52:16 AM
Yup, as you suggest, and the bitches are organized:

+1 Dhea
+1 Gd5150
+1 and more socks

Metron2267 aka 26Horses aka ??? :D is already closing-in on 4,000+ posts at EG since he left here, Bwahahahaha! He's obsessed w/BG, so his lovers "come" on his behalf.
26Horses had made an effort to be nice.  Maybe turning a new leaf.  But, have I had this feeling before?

Dr. MD MD

I honestly think that metron is just pud pretending to be a conservative American. He gives it away in the way he phrases things sometime though. Ending a question with yes is very British. Pud used it quite often.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 04, 2019, 12:34:55 AM
I honestly think that metron is just pud pretending to be a conservative American. He gives it away in the way he phrases things sometime though. Ending a question with yes is very British. Pud used it quite often.

No it isn't, you worthless spastic. Christ, the guy stopped posting ages ago yet you're still obsessing over him like a retarded schoolgirl with her first crush. The last I heard, Yorkie was out enjoying his life and didn't have time for forums. You ought to try it some time, rather than being a deranged cheesedick, wanking it over Trump pics 20 hours a day. I see that time hasn't lessened your propensity to be a useless cunt.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 02:07:19 AM
No it isn't, you worthless spastic. Christ, the guy stopped posting ages ago yet you're still obsessing over him like a retarded schoolgirl with her first crush. The last I heard, Yorkie was out enjoying his life and didn't have time for forums. You ought to try it some time, rather than being a deranged cheesedick, wanking it over Trump pics 20 hours a day. I see that time hasn't lessened your propensity to be a useless cunt.

I was wondering where you were.  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 02:07:19 AM
Hey there, sugar tits.  How you doing over there?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2019, 02:11:52 AM
I was wondering where you were.  ;D

I was defending you on SmellGab the other day. Jeez, that place sucks. They don't come back at you with anything, they just use the smite button. I claimed we were related, for extra points. Although not technically true (as far as I know) I still think of you as Auntie brig.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 04, 2019, 02:15:51 AM
Hey there, sugar tits.  How you doing over there?

Oh, not so bad. Coming back to BG is like a breath of foul air.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 02:17:51 AM
I was defending you on SmellGab the other day. Jeez, that place sucks. They don't come back at you with anything, they just use the smite button. I claimed we were related, for extra points. Although not technically true (as far as I know) I still think of you as Auntie brig.

Bwahahahaha

Indeed, I hear they have nothing to talk about over there except Bellgab and Bellgabbers.  LOL

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 02:19:22 AM

Praise MV!

Lilith

By the way, your fire breathing GabCast episode was on the LiveStream link just a day or two ago.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2019, 02:20:11 AM

Bwahahahaha

Indeed, I hear they have nothing to talk about over there except Bellgab and Bellgabbers.  LOL

And Heather. She disappeared from view months ago but they're still yammering on about her. The poor lambs are befuddled and intimidated by your trolling skills, so they have to be mean on there because they're too scared to come on here. What a bunch of babies.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 02:24:50 AM
And Heather. She disappeared from view months ago but they're still yammering on about her. The poor lambs are befuddled and intimidated by your trolling skills, so they have to be mean on there because they're too scared to come on here. What a bunch of babies.

MV would be so proud!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Azzerae on May 04, 2019, 02:23:36 AM
Who let the Paki in?

Although my skin may be dark, my heart is darker. As you'll soon find out if you keep this shit up, Saffer.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 02:27:17 AM
Although my skin may be dark, my heart is darker. As you'll soon find out if you keep this shit up, Saffer.

Don't call me kaffir! 😲

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2019, 02:22:48 AM
By the way, your fire breathing GabCast episode was on the LiveStream link just a day or two ago.

I put the stream on every so often and I seem to pop up quite regularly. I only did it a handful of times. And if I'm not there in person I'm being talked about.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 02:30:08 AM
I put the stream on every so often and I seem to pop up quite regularly. I only did it a handful of times. And if I'm not there in person I'm being talked about.

The stream is usually much better than either Snoory or Schroeder.

Lord, look at what the cat spit up on the damn rug...............

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 04, 2019, 05:10:37 AM
Lord, look at what the cat spit up on the damn rug...............

Miss me, heartface?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 05:14:47 AM
Miss me, heartface?

You bet I have.  There really hasn't been anyone worth while to lock horns with as of late.    Try as I might
I just can't get into either berating or egging on the mentally ill all that much.  I've had to try and keep myself
amused.

I am assuming that you were away on a deployment aboard that pretty new flatop y'all launched?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 04, 2019, 05:36:42 AM
You bet I have.  There really hasn't been anyone worth while to lock horns with as of late.    Try as I might
I just can't get into either berating or egging on the mentally ill all that much.  I've had to try and keep myself
amused.

I am assuming that you were away on a deployment aboard that pretty new flatop y'all launched?

That 'rum, sodomy and the lash' thing is just the sort of cheap crack I'd expect from a Motor City lout like you. I don't even like rum.