1 (5.9%)
A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

ZaZa

..having good and evil in one's nature is nothing exotic, that's a given.
But consciously and maliciously choosing to act upon evil impulses especially after being asked and verbally guided why that is wrong
is a an absolute sign of evil nature and demonic possession.
Freedom of speech when taken to the extremes and willingly abused will always lead to ..imprisonment of ones soul in claws of the Enemy of Humanity,
the Satan.

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on November 28, 2018, 01:16:22 AM
I don't think I've ever met anyone that doesn't have some portion of both good and evil in their nature.  Some people just "can't see the plank in their own eye".

Long ago, I found the plank in my own eye and removed it.  The way to do that is not personally hating another, nor wishing them ill-will, but wishing them a happy life. 
Now the last step is the hardest.  You need to discover what you hate about yourself so much, that you have to bring in a "mirror" to expose it to yourself.  You are stubborn, but you are strong.  You can do it!  I know you can. ;) :-*

starrmtn001

I don't see the REAL option for Gravity is this poll, so I'm not going to vote.

The "Real" option?  Someone, like you and me, who has intelligence and an opinion, and sticks to it, whether anyone else likes it or not.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Liberace! on November 28, 2018, 01:45:24 AM
Penises?  Yuck!

-Lee
I'm mildly surprised you have no comment on my posts, especially the one to brig.  But, that's your choice, and you're right, not to do so, if that is what you wish. :-*

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 01:31:06 AM
Long ago, I found the plank in my own eye and removed it.  The way to do that is not personally hating another, nor wishing them ill-will, but wishing them a happy life. 
Now the last step is the hardest.  You need to discover what you hate about yourself so much, that you have to bring in a "mirror" to expose it to yourself.  You are stubborn, but you are strong.  You can do it!  I know you can. ;) :-*

I'm not sure I can agree with your judgment on brig, I think she's perfect as is. Don't worry star, we like you too.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on November 28, 2018, 01:56:22 AM
I'm not sure I can agree with your judgment on brig, I think she's perfect as is. Don't worry star, we like you too.
I don't judge, and that's not a judgment.  It's an observation.  Judging is not my job.  I have enough on my own plate. ;) ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 01:57:58 AM
I don't judge.  That's not my job.  I have enough on my own plate. ;) ;D
It sure seems like it, love you star.

Hard Case

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 01:06:44 AM
How the saying goes..??
If you don't stand up against Evil, then you are a part of it.
..something like that, or maybe I just made it up  /?
to back up my point

Martin Luther King, Jr. â€" AMERICAN.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Source.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on November 28, 2018, 02:02:25 AM
It sure seems like it, love you star.
You are free to read it any way you wish.  But the HEART of the message is for my friend, brig.  As long as she reads it in a way that benefits her, that is what I am hoping for. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 02:08:01 AM
You are free to read it any way you wish.  But the HEART of the message is for my friend, brig.  As long as she reads it in a way that benefits her, that is what I am hoping for. ;)

Oh that's exciting, I'm certainly thrilled that you have become friends wIth Brig.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 27, 2018, 09:51:14 PM
Hey Big Guy, I don't give 2 shits what anyone thinks about your wife, or about you  - for that matter.
Thank you for bringinging the site back online.   :)
We've got 8 years and 'x' months until the next restucture.
Awesome !

Kiss!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 01:47:43 AM
I'm mildly surprised you have no comment on my posts, especially the one to brig.  But, that's your choice, and you're right, not to do so, if that is what you wish. :-*

No comment.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on November 28, 2018, 02:09:35 AM
Oh that's exciting, I'm certainly thrilled that you have become friends wIth Brig.

I had been friends with brig, back in the Bella-Haven days.  She left, which is fine, but why she decided to hate me is still a mystery to me.  I finally responded, in kind, to her innuendos toward me, but I was at a loss as to why she did that.  Not to be smacked and not defending myself, I responded.  My heart wasn't really in it because I didn't know why she was attacking me.  I figured it was maybe just a misunderstanding.  When she kept at me I decided to stand my ground and fight back. 
But, divisiveness is what the lower plane is trying to implant in all of us.  I will NOT COMPLY!.

I love you, brig, for your endurance. You go girl!!! :-*

ZaZa

DAILY REMINDER THAT:
GravitySucks sucks !!

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 08:18:16 PM
Yes, American swines like to fuck their mothers.
No wonder degeneracy in your country is at it's peek. Ready for God's intervention.

A statement I can get behind. Down with America! We will use the very freedom they tout as the spear with which we poke and test it’s Democratic Republic.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 02:22:14 AM
I had been friends with brig, back in the Bella-Haven days.  She left, which is fine, but why she decided to hate me is still a mystery to me.  I finally responded, in kind, to her innuendos toward me, but I was at a loss as to why she did that.  Not to be smacked and not defending myself, I responded.  My heart wasn't really in it because I didn't know why she was attacking me.  I figured it was maybe just a misunderstanding.  When she kept at me I decided to stand my ground and fight back. 
But, divisiveness is what the lower plane is trying to implant in all of us.  I will NOT COMPLY!.

I love you, brig, for your endurance. You go girl!!! :-*

Can you be more specific about these attacks in question? I am curious now.

AZZERAE

Quote from: chefist on November 27, 2018, 09:29:33 PM
Azz made this thread for GS... I'll leave it for that.

No please, go ahead and call out all of the phonies you can. I want the first born of every EllGabber.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on November 28, 2018, 02:30:32 AM
Can you be more specific about these attacks in question? I am curious now.

Privately.  I do not want to escalate bad feelings.  I want to promote healing. :-*

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 10:24:12 PM
Lol, no I'm not going to register there anymore.
I'm content here.

You wanna see something very funny, how dumb Fart from EllGab was.
(I never shared that before with anybody), but I was laughing so hard at Bart.
OK,my first account was CatMagic, my second account after I was jailed was: MILLIONAIRE
Now you can see following the images progression of my very short lived "spending spree" at EllGabb ..Lol :)
The ecstatic moment for Bart was declaring to the Whole World on his Facebook page that MILLIONAIRE was actually Lasha the Canadian swine Seniuk.
I was laughing for days at that.
He was so proud of himself for doxxing me... ;D

The tricycle riding transsexual without lower limbs (WR250) provided the wrong IP addresses and acid washed the rest like a washing machine filled with bloody cumrags and black rubber dildoes. I know how these snakes in the grass move now (personal knowledge and evidence).

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 02:34:30 AM
Privately.  I do not want to escalate bad feelings.  I want to promote healing. :-*

Well given the circumstances, this is a public forum. I feel it would be very thoughtful and considerate to share it with everyone here. Brig is a big girl, she can handle anything that is said here. She would like your honestly, I know that.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 27, 2018, 11:26:45 PM
Mr. Win Win

How pathetic.

I now dub him “Lose-Lose” Little Sean, pathetic degenerate roadie smothered in eel blood practicing Satanic ritual abuse outside of group homes holding “down with Kavanaugh” boards. He got his acne infested gay midgets of colour to paint in the basement. The man believes he is a woman and attends women’s studies meetings fully clothed with a buttplug inside his anus 8 hours a day.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 12:00:35 AM
Hmmmmm......  :o
Even this filth ??

These Americans do not honour thine mother or father, but they will bow to the wrath of mixed Honduran children in time.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 12:17:26 AM
Strange that morality and good etiquette respect for what should be sacred has no place here ..and is almost frown upon.

You can see the truth, because you are not blinded by the hedonism of the West.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 12:50:42 AM
" ...and a whole host of other vanilla boards.'

I guess some people are not sophisticated enough to be 'edgy' yet maintain CIVILITY.
No need to reduce it to vanilla level, and no need to erect it to the vile level of despicable disgust.
But I digress..

Sounds like Schrader and GS.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 02:34:30 AM

But if you chose to air this grievance publicly, shouldn't you also answer his question publicly?