A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

AZZERAE

Dear Gravity Sucks,

You and I got on well for a long time. Earlier on EllGab, a long time user trolled me, on 2 occasions: the first, an insult about my mother. The second, making a mockery of my country.

You had been giving me the cold shoulder for a while, until today, when you got involved in my somewhat lighthearted exchange with said user.

I’d like you to know that it was a real surprise to me, as you put on a nice guy front when that just isn’t you. So this is a friendly warning - to not police my speech or ever dare insult me again when I’m engaging in conversations that don’t concern you. Rather leave the moderating to Bart ELL or Liberace, as I am beholden to their rules and not yours.

You know me, dude, you could’ve just shot me a PM and addressed me like a man, but you chose to grandstand in front of your clique.

Well, it seems you and I see things very differently - and that should be okay - but not when you conduct yourself the way you have. Let me have my sense of humour, and you have yours.

I never had anything against you, and still hope not to. Don’t make this ugly...remember however...you were the one who threw the first punch.

Take care.

AZZERAE

Oh and P.S. don’t you EVER try and make an example of me.

Jackstar

How does this guy even rate? Mystifying.

Quote from: Azzerae on November 25, 2018, 05:13:48 PM
Oh and P.S. don’t you EVER try and make an example of me.

das rite! never try to clown a brother unless you got weight to push around. spicy!

ZaZa

WOW. INDEED. IS REAL.
Where is that exchange if I might ask.
In what thread?

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 05:23:46 PM
WOW. INDEED. IS REAL.
Where is that exchange if I might ask.
In what thread?

I’m not one to post screenshots or violate things said in confidence. But if you are an EllGabber, you could probably find this information at my profile, under posts.

Jackstar

Quote from: Azzerae on November 25, 2018, 05:28:46 PM
I’m not one to post screenshots or violate things said in confidence.

Nothing published to The Internet is "in confidence." Nothing.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on November 25, 2018, 05:29:51 PM
Nothing published to The Internet is "in confidence." Nothing.

I’m not a pussy, just a man of principle.

ZaZa

Ah yes, must be on EllGab.
I looked in GS posts and there is nothing there of spicy 'control freak' nature.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 05:32:44 PM
Ah yes, must be on EllGab.
I looked in GS posts and there is nothing there of spicy 'control freak' nature.

I chose to write this to him indirectly yet publicly, seeing as though that’s the way he wanted to chastise me. In front of other people.

Azzerae, i too am a victim of Gravity Sucks. thank you for having the courage to tell your truth. stay strong, my brother! #metoo

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 25, 2018, 05:43:22 PM
Azzerae, i too am a victim of Gravity Sucks. thank you for having the courage to tell your truth. stay strong, my brother! #metoo

Bitch moves.

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 25, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

He's a wormy White Knight...worse, boring and not funny.

Quote from: chefist on November 25, 2018, 05:49:57 PM

say it ain't so!

AZZERAE

Quote from: chefist on November 25, 2018, 05:49:57 PM

It literally breaks my heart. I had a decent rapport with the guy. He just snapped - and BAM! Went after me.

Like a dog, who you feed for years, and one day it just  bites you. Then you have no choice but to “put it down”.

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 25, 2018, 05:53:00 PM
i have nothing and no one to turn to.
Now you regretting 'eliminating' Amy from your cold dark moist basement, aren't don't you?

chefist

Quote from: Azzerae on November 25, 2018, 05:56:09 PM
It literally breaks my heart. I had a decent rapport with the guy. He just snapped - and BAM! Went after me.

Like a dog, who you feed for years, and one day it just  bites you. Then you have no choice but to “put it down”.

That's what he does...if it will make him look better to a "female" or the forum owner, he'll throw you under the bus in a heartbeat.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 05:57:44 PM
Now you regretting 'eliminating' Amy from your cold dark moist basement, aren't you?

well, her body is still down there... brb

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 05:57:44 PM
Now you regretting 'eliminating' Amy from your cold dark moist basement, aren't don't you?

Now, if I were GS, I’d jump on you and tell you to leave Groyper alone...but Groyper’s not a BITCH, and I’m no CAP’N SAVE-A-HO!!!

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 25, 2018, 05:59:11 PM
well, her body is still down there...
but it's cold and half eaten by slimy worms by now... no use of it.

AZZERAE

Quote from: chefist on November 25, 2018, 05:58:33 PM
That's what he does...if it will make him look better to a "female" or the forum owner, he'll throw you under the bus in a heartbeat.

I’ve lost a friend. It’s great you guys can laugh, and you’re helping...but I’ve been blindsided...I believe in the good of people.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 06:01:00 PM
but it's cold and half eaten by slimy worms by now... no use of it.

yeah, it's of no use. *sigh* i suppose i need to go dump it in a ditch.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 25, 2018, 06:03:32 PM
yeah, it's of no use. *sigh* i suppose i need to go dump it in a ditch.

Dead body disposal: are you interested in hearing my proposal?

Quote from: Azzerae on November 25, 2018, 06:02:05 PM
I’ve lost a friend. It’s great you guys can laugh, and you’re helping...but I’ve been blindsided...I believe in the good of people.

im here for you, brother. this is a safe space. it's okay to grieve.

Quote from: Azzerae on November 25, 2018, 06:04:42 PM
Dead body disposal: are you interested in hearing my proposal?

very much, yes!