• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dr. J Radio Live

Started by JLawrence92786, November 15, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 20, 2020, 09:29:40 PM
I’ve been to the start of creation. Right at the big bang.  Terrence McKenna showed the way.

asked and not answered, very disappointed. also, Dr. J. sounds totally not intoxicated.

[attachment=1,msg1377568]

Lilith

I'm so sad.  I was just re listening to Lashas interview, and reading the live chat again, and I couldn't help but notice that none of Richard Groypers, nor any of MV's comments seem to be there.   I think they were all removed.  Also, the poster that was posting as Rose Boy now says Tyler Moody.

#sad

VC

Quote from: Lilith on February 21, 2020, 05:38:57 AM
I'm so sad.  I was just re listening to Lashas interview, and reading the live chat again, and I couldn't help but notice that none of Richard Groypers, nor any of MV's comments seem to be there.   I think they were all removed.  Also, the poster that was posting as Rose Boy now says Tyler Moody.

#sad

DJ Bwahahahaha! What a lush that can't even pronounce words or talk straight anymore! Soooo, gay! A wasted alkie. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: VC on February 21, 2020, 05:53:08 AM
DJ Bwahahahaha! What a lush that can't even pronounce words or talk straight anymore! Soooo, gay! A wasted alkie. ;)

Hanging out with MV and Groyper, was the most fun part of listening to the show.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lilith on February 21, 2020, 05:38:57 AM

#sad

It's probably because as I left, I said, "Ok, fuck this stroke mouthed hospice resident. I'm out."

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on February 21, 2020, 06:11:55 AM
It's probably because as I left, I said, "Ok, fuck this stroke mouthed hospice resident. I'm out."

There's no justification for censoring out the truth.  Shame on them!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 20, 2020, 10:01:26 PM
asked and not answered, very disappointed. also, Dr. J. sounds totally not intoxicated.

[attachment=1,msg1377568]

As I'm listening back, there was another truly classic moment, when Dr J read out a question posted by MIKE HUNT.  I don't even remember the question.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lilith on February 21, 2020, 07:03:42 AM
As I'm listening back, there was another truly classic moment, when Dr J read out a question posted by MIKE HUNT.  I don't even remember the question.

I tried to create an "Eyes Wallow Come" account, but it was bed time.

Rat Fink

Quote from: Liberace! on February 21, 2020, 07:25:29 AM
I tried to create an "Eyes Wallow Come" account, but it was bed time.

Very good idea. Is the thought that counts.  I am Rat Fink

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lilith on February 21, 2020, 06:02:54 AM

Hanging out with MV and Groyper, was the most fun part of listening to the show.

Oooh, thanks babe.  We should do a podcast together!

Pizzapunch

The very end of the show where Drunk Gilbert Gottfried said he was so lucky to have lasha,  and what he admired most about her was how humble she is.....

DynamoHum

I was directed to listen to the Mike Hunt question, and the preamble by Fluffy - it was like listening to Sean David Morton - and I have to say you never see them both in the same prison so who knows...