• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Religious Thoughts

Started by Jackstar, October 27, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on March 09, 2020, 03:52:18 PM

Maybe the magic space rock that some speculate brought the virus to Wutan- and then the world- has replaced the Black Stone as their "holy rock?" Maybe the "laying on of hands" to the glowing orb ceremony helped bring about the new magic space rock?

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on March 09, 2020, 04:46:05 PM
Maybe the "laying on of hands" to the glowing orb ceremony helped bring about the new magic space rock?

Further investigation into your theory is hereby authorized.

albrecht

"Purposeless pain, without faith in God, is a tragic waste..." - Madame Chiang Kai-shek

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 11, 2020, 04:34:50 PM
I thank that incredible woman daily for bringing you into this world!

She says, "Don't blame this one on me!!!" I'd listen, she's right correct.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on March 09, 2020, 04:51:41 PM
Quote from: albrecht on March 09, 2020, 04:46:05 PM
Maybe the magic space rock that some speculate brought the virus to Wutan- and then the world- has replaced the Black Stone as their "holy rock?" Maybe the "laying on of hands" to the glowing orb ceremony helped bring about the new magic space rock?
Further investigation into your theory is hereby authorized.

Report expected Thursday--pending embargoes.

albrecht

"Cast out African Devils since they don't like Muslims, medical ethics, abortions, and BLTQIGs!" -Pope Francis (paraphrased)

https://www.wsj.com/articles/pope-francis-removes-conservative-african-from-vatican-post-11613826965

albrecht

Old gal reporteress (or is it reportrix) on 60 Minutes claiming Q is Christian problem! I agree, qtards are wrongly led. And then goes on to accuse women because they were concerned about child abuse. (That should be a good, natural thing for anyone.) So we need more deplatforming! Expert Joe Finkelstein -always- says what it was a game! But the battleaxe reporter says "it is morphing!"

Meanwhile:

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-siege-donald-trump-baptist-southern-baptist-convention-sexual-abuse-by-clergy-1b4bce88b58067f341e6e8eef259307f

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on February 21, 2021, 06:52:10 PM
Q is Christian problem! I agree, qtards are wrongly led.

As I'm sure is completely obvious to everyone & anyone: I am NOT on the leadership team. I mean, I think I'd be pretty good at that, but I think I'm more valuable in bed in the field.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on February 21, 2021, 06:52:10 PM
Old gal reporteress (or is it reportrix) on 60 Minutes claiming Q is Christian problem! I agree, qtards are wrongly led. And then goes on to accuse women because they were concerned about child abuse. (That should be a good, natural thing for anyone.) So we need more deplatforming! Expert Joe Finkelstein -always- says what it was a game! But the battleaxe reporter says "it is morphing!"

Meanwhile:

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-siege-donald-trump-baptist-southern-baptist-convention-sexual-abuse-by-clergy-1b4bce88b58067f341e6e8eef259307f

I never thought I would see the blood-libel racket revived in the 21st century but I guess, with the state of history education, we were ripe.  Just like with Trumpism, there are a lot of good, humane instincts and patriotism -- who does not want to save the babbies? --  that seem to have been deliberately harnessed and driven over a cliff.

Re the Baptists and covering up sexual abuse -- always.  Mormons, Amish, Mennonites -- patriarchy breeds that corruption.

pate

I particularly enjoy this latest verbiage about the United States Government restricting the ability of the common man to own "military grade" personal weaponry.

If I were to change the sentence above to:

Quote from: Shredded VagTard 7/4/1776 0:dark:30I particularly enjoy this latest verbiage about Her Majesty’s Government restricting the ability of the common man to own "military grade" personal weaponry.

I wonder how it would look on the front page?

Nautical Shore.

-p