The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Catsmile

# Art Is Radio God.
# Who Wants 2 Be Saddled With Queef?
# Cuck Dave!!

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on January 19, 2019, 08:26:47 PM
Maybe the reason Art insisted Heather was the best replacement for him, and tooted her horn, is because he wanted to sell the cuckshack and studio to someone, and she seemed like the best sucker.

# I'm Sure Art Thought She Was The Best Sucker.
# Umhum!

# Art Was Paying Her
# CashCircleJerk

# ISeeWhatYouDidThere

Catsmile

# WR250 Bangs On Desk.
# WR250 Shook The Duct Tape That Holds The PodCast Together.
# That Stream Noise.

# NEWSFLASH!!
# Heater Had A Falling Out With Someone!
# Really?

Catsmile

# Why Did Heaters Little Show Quit This Time?
# Did Ghost Art Blaze That Last Fag?
# Devastating Heater For Six Moar Months?
# Hummm...

# The Mental Image Of PBS Talking About Her Tent...
# <Shivers>
# GS Fapping Over That Notion!
# RocketMan!

Lilith

...Till next time!   :)

MV/Liberace!

Maybe the reason Art insisted Heather was the best replacement for him, and tooted her horn, is because he wanted to sell the cuckshack and studio to someone, and she seemed like the best sucker.

heh heh

starrmtn001

Damn, brig.  Why do you have such a hard-on for Heather?  You've been bad-mouthin' her since 2015 when you first got here, as a newbie.
You've always hated those who out-shine you.  Stop blaming them.  It's just the way life is. 
Hate, has no glory.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 20, 2019, 04:26:03 AM
Damn, brig.  Why do you have such a hard-on for Heather?  You've been bad-mouthin' her since 2015 when you first got here, as a newbie.
You've always hated those who out-shine you.  Stop blaming them.  It's just the way life is. 
Hate, has no glory.

Heather’s outshining people now?! Links or it never happened. :D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2019, 07:37:00 AM
Heather’s outshining people now?! Links or it never happened. :D
There are no "links."  It's a given in this situation.  If you were here in 2015, you'll understand. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 20, 2019, 08:28:29 AM
There are no "links."  It's a given in this situation.  If you were here in 2015, you'll understand. ;)

I was but I don’t. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 20, 2019, 08:28:29 AM

I'm not sure I do either, clarification? Is it because Redacted became Art's favorite?

Chine

Hate, has no glory.

Wait. What?

Starr... Are you okay?

WOTR

Hate, has no glory.

I won't disagree and say that Brig is Heather's biggest fan. But I have to confess that thought has crossed my mind as well. and I was not anything against Heather, but more of a comment on Art.

I do believe that Art was somebody who liked control, and that he could be persuasive. Look at the story about Art selling Karen a radio station.Nothing she had ever considered, nothing she had wanted, not her "life long dream." Why did she buy it?  Because Art told her he was going to sell it to her.

I do wonder if that is what happened to Heather. Art tells her she will take over a successful show once he establishes it. He tell her she should move into the house, he set up the equipment, and then he tells her one night that he is selling it to her, and produces a bill of sale. I have no doubt he was persuasive and charismatic and she bought a small house in a little dead-end town that she would never in a million years of purchased otherwise.

Nobody wakes up one morning and thinks they want to move from LA to Paharump and then buys a house to ensure that they will spend the next 2 decades in a one brothel town. Yet there she is- and still thanking Art for the chance of a lifetime... Despite the fact that in some ways, it is a life sentence. I do think that Art left a path of destruction of human lives in his wake.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chine on January 20, 2019, 04:48:14 PM

Wait. What?

Starr... Are you okay?

She's not. And Starr, pretty soon I'm going to Skype you in order to explain a few things that you apparently need to hear. I hope you'll answer.

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on January 20, 2019, 05:10:31 PM
I won't disagree and say that Brig is Heather's biggest fan. But I have to confess that thought has crossed my mind as well. and I was not anything against Heather, but more of a comment on Art.

I do believe that Art was somebody who liked control, and that he could be persuasive. Look at the story about Art selling Karen a radio station.Nothing she had ever considered, nothing she had wanted, not her "life long dream." Why did she buy it?  Because Art told her he was going to sell it to her.

I do wonder if that is what happened to Heather. Art tells her she will take over a successful show once he establishes it. He tell her she should move into the house, he set up the equipment, and then he tells her one night that he is selling it to her, and produces a bill of sale. I have no doubt he was persuasive and charismatic and she bought a small house in a little dead-end town that she would never in a million years of purchased otherwise.

Nobody wakes up one morning and thinks they want to move from LA to Paharump and then buys a house to ensure that they will spend the next 2 decades in a one brothel town. Yet there she is- and still thanking Art for the chance of a lifetime... Despite the fact that in some ways, it is a life sentence. I do think that Art left a path of destruction of human lives in his wake.
Art was just not a mentor, he was also a client.  Sad to think that his legacy could be reduced to that of Sy Sperling.

Metron2267

I believe your narrative is sound and also compassionate. Heather got Art'd - the art of changing your life. And she can't rely on any help there either with a hostile Karen being small town connected. I feel for her, tough life path to dig out of, if she can. :-\

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 06:12:01 PM
I believe your narrative is sound and also compassionate. Heather got Art'd - the art of changing your life. And she can't rely on any help there either with a hostile Karen being small town connected. I feel for her, tough life path to dig out of, if she can. :-\
I think you give me too much credit when you use the word compassionate. But I do believe that your phrase "Heather got Art'd" pretty much sums up her experience. And still she appears to be thankful to him.  Could we coin a new phrase for the psychologists... "Paharump syndrome?"

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on January 21, 2019, 03:36:17 AM
I think you give me too much credit when you use the word compassionate. But I do believe that your phrase "Heather got Art'd" pretty much sums up her experience. And still she appears to be thankful to him.  Could we coin a new phrase for the psychologists... "Paharump syndrome?"

May as well.

But don't be so quick to dismiss yourself. Just analyzing the situation and reporting as you have is compassion in action - seeing the actuals and not the perceived slight to something as amorphous and impersonal as a radio audience. Those here who exist in a state of pique at her have injected their own mental fragilities into this situation as if she had the omniscience or intuition to have reached out through the ether to smite them individually and collectively by her erratic radio presence and product.

Nothing new there, Art was the fulcrum of speculation and recriminations with each successive "quitenning". Now that mantle has been passed on to Heather and with it the terrible onus of caring for the headspace of thousands (or at least hundreds) of needy insomniacs.

Celebrity, even the most minor grade, is an awful burden to bear under even the best circumstances, and these are not that.

Look at the story about Art selling Karen a radio station.Nothing she had ever considered, nothing she had wanted, not her "life long dream." Why did she buy it?  Because Art told her he was going to sell it to her.
Is this the picture of someone begrudgingly buying a $600 000 radio station?

I've heard her say enough suspect stuff to say that at the very least, she's a bit of an embellisher

As for the cuckshack, I think(based on nothing other than my optimism) that maybe he sold it to her knowing the end was near, and assumed that Irene would use Art's FU money to buy it back(and maybe include a little bit more) giving her the freedom to do whatever she wanted

WOTR

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 21, 2019, 02:19:34 PM
Is this the picture of someone begrudgingly buying a $600 000 radio station?

I've heard her say enough suspect stuff to say that at the very least, she's a bit of an embellisher

As for the cuckshack, I think(based on nothing other than my optimism) that maybe he sold it to her knowing the end was near, and assumed that Irene would use Art's FU money to buy it back(and maybe include a little bit more) giving her the freedom to do whatever she wanted

I would assume that if you had a picture of Heather on the day that Art sold her the house, she would have a very similar look.  And Karen is likely still thanking Art (I hope she made money in the radio biz.)  Heather is also thanking Art.

Sometimes (often) we do not recognize what kills us.

That said, I hope you are right and Aryin buys her out and Heather continues with life. I cannot imagine living next to a woman who dislikes you, on a dead end street in a one brothel town can be good for Heather. Hopefully she makes a couple thousand, had a life experience that you could not put a price on and moves on with life wherever it may take her.  (Perhaps England.  Perhaps next to another woman who does not like her.)  8)

Metron2267

Karen Jackson worked at a car dealership, but I swear the look on Art's face is pure sales manager! ::)

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/NIynYorelHg

For those who didn't catch it the first time, this was the Calm before the storm era.

DynamoHum

Quote from: WOTR on January 21, 2019, 09:24:48 PM
I would assume that if you had a picture of Heather on the day that Art sold her the house, she would have a very similar look.  And Karen is likely still thanking Art (I hope she made money in the radio biz.)  Heather is also thanking Art.

Sometimes (often) we do not recognize what kills us.

That said, I hope you are right and Aryin buys her out and Heather continues with life. I cannot imagine living next to a woman who dislikes you, on a dead end street in a one brothel town can be good for Heather. Hopefully she makes a couple thousand, had a life experience that you could not put a price on and moves on with life wherever it may take her.  (Perhaps England.  Perhaps next to another woman who does not like her.)  8)

We’ve got enough problems with Brexit, we don’t need Heather as well :)

I don’t hate her - that would be a waste of precious energy. I think she is an unsavoury person who has taken advantage of a lot of people - possibly including Art, has gone against the wishes of the family, and acted in a pretty terrible way to a lot of people. I do think she would do well to get the hell out of dodge as it can’t be a healthy place for her. I think it would also be a relief for her neighbours as well.

Joshua Tree might be a good place for her, I think her manner and knowledge of woo would go down well there and I am sure there are a number of good grift opps. 

albrecht

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 23, 2019, 05:51:33 PM
We’ve got enough problems with Brexit, we don’t need Heather as well :)

I don’t hate her - that would be a waste of precious energy. I think she is an unsavoury person who has taken advantage of a lot of people - possibly including Art, has gone against the wishes of the family, and acted in a pretty terrible way to a lot of people. I do think she would do well to get the hell out of dodge as it can’t be a healthy place for her. I think it would also be a relief for her neighbours as well.

Joshua Tree might be a good place for her, I think her manner and knowledge of woo would go down well there and I am sure there are a number of good grift opps.
But Cali is such an expensive place to live, even when grifting. Unless your woo-woo skills are really good and honed. There are cheaper places for woo grifting like Sedona and other places in Arizona so she could keep the desert-vibe and still market woo grifting with cheaper real estate and taxes.  Several compounds, gurus, and new agey/neo-Indian, stuff places there.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: albrecht on January 23, 2019, 06:19:19 PM
But Cali is such an expensive place to live, even when grifting. Unless your woo-woo skills are really good and honed. There are cheaper places for woo grifting like Sedona and other places in Arizona so she could keep the desert-vibe and still market woo grifting with cheaper real estate and taxes.  Several compounds, gurus, and new agey/neo-Indian, stuff places there.

I went to Sedona once, I liked it. Someone gave me a copied hand drawn map of the vortexes so I tried to find one and meditate in it. It was pretty cool. I wouldn't mind moving there if it had more water close by.  A lake couldn't hurt. lol

VC

Quote from: albrecht on January 23, 2019, 06:19:19 PM

LOL...Plenty of people she could move-in with in Sedona. It really would be a perfect fit. Seriously. She could thrive there and fit right in with that woopie crowd. She might even find true happiness there.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 06:26:11 PM
I went to Sedona once, I liked it. Someone gave me a copied hand drawn map of the vortexes so I tried to find one and meditate in it. It was pretty cool. I wouldn't mind moving there if it had more water close by.  A lake couldn't hurt. lol

There's a very nice spring fed river through the town, and there's snow [skiing] nearby in the winter. It's not cheap to live there, but there are nearby commuter towns with much lower cost of living.

ItsOver

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 23, 2019, 05:51:33 PM
We’ve got enough problems with Brexit, we don’t need Heather as well :) ...
Ha!  Ironically, Heater lifted "The Blitz" for what now appears to have been a self-serving effort, for Art's short return with MITD.  You probably don't need another Blitz, either.  How about a wall? ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: VC on January 23, 2019, 06:27:46 PM
LOL...Plenty of people she could move-in with in Sedona. It really would be a perfect fit. Seriously. She could thrive there and fit right in with that woopie crowd. She might even find true happiness there.

There's a very nice spring fed river through the town, and there's snow [skiing] nearby in the winter. It's not cheap to live there, but there are nearby commuter towns with much lower cost of living.

Yeah, it's fucking beautiful there! I had no idea they had a river going through town, it seemed pretty dry. I did notice the house prices though. It's close to the Grand Canyon and all these old civilizations. It's really an amazing place.

https://www.sedona.net/cliff-dwellings

aldousburbank

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 07:00:39 PM
Yeah, it's fucking beautiful there! I had no idea they had a river going through town, it seemed pretty dry. I did notice the house prices though. It's close to the Grand Canyon and all these old civilizations. It's really an amazing place.

https://www.sedona.net/cliff-dwellings

I was just there last week.