• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2018, 07:37:39 PM
I hate to admit it but you may be onto something here. Even though Bellgab is still lightyears ahead of Ellgab this forum was much more vibrant when there was a wide range of opposing ideas and dynamic tension between. As it is both have suffered. It’s better to have one awesome forum than two mediocre, even though Bellgab is far superior to Ellgab.

Well Dr. you are right, the dynamic tension equation can't be dismissed. That said the censorious nature of ellgab largely blunts its own zeitgeist and has rebalkanized the terrain.

Have you a proposed solution?

Or should we all sock up and flood ellgab relentlessly? :o

Quote from: Azzerae on October 14, 2018, 01:52:21 PM
EllGab is BellGab Lite.

Reminder: Keithgab is a joke, run by opportunist liars.

Metron2267

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 15, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

Praise malachi!

:) :-X 8)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 15, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

falkie basically.... no talent  hacks.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 15, 2018, 10:38:23 AM
Well Dr. you are right, the dynamic tension equation can't be dismissed. That said the censorious nature of ellgab largely blunts its own zeitgeist and has rebalkanized the terrain.

Have you a proposed solution?

Or should we all sock up and flood ellgab relentlessly? :o

No, I guess I was just proposing an amnesty to all the libtards, mindless cucks and NPCs that might want to come back. I remember when some of the more moderately conservative members would pine for pud if he hadn’t posted in awhile (I’m looking at you, 21st Century Man).

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2018, 04:52:00 PM
just proposing an amnesty to all the libtards, mindless cucks and NPCs that might want to come back

I am quite honestly confused about what might be keeping anyone away. Is it the non-compete agreements that they've signed? That's too bad.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2018, 04:52:00 PM
No, I guess I was just proposing an amnesty to all the libtards, mindless cucks and NPCs that might want to come back. I remember when some of the more moderately conservative members would pine for pud if he hadn’t posted in awhile (I’m looking at you, 21st Century Man).
That is magnanimous of you.

My sense is the Kee_Bart would keelhaul you before he let his menagerie free... 8)

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on October 15, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

I am quite honestly confused about what might be keeping anyone away. Is it the non-compete agreements that they've signed? That's too bad.
A certain level of comfort.  A number stated that they would "never return" to Bellgab... A longing for security and protection.

Many years ago, I kept the tagline on my posts that "those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary security deserve neither liberty nor safety."  I put it there when all of the new laws were being passed after 9/11 (huge shock- I was not popular...)  Anyhow, I recognize that it is not really the same when we are talking forums to post on- but I do believe that a number of people are happy to trade some of their freedom on Bellgab for the security of Ellgab.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on October 16, 2018, 12:11:15 AM
I do believe that a number of people are happy to trade some of their freedom on Bellgab for the security of Ellgab.

[attachment=1]

the security of Ellgab

[attachment=2]

A longing for security and protection.

I hope that Charmed reboot is gonna help some.

A number stated that they would "never return" to Bellgab...

Was it something we said?

https://i.imgur.com/Prj6Rul.gifv

A certain level of comfort.  A number stated that they would "never return" to Bellgab... A longing for security and protection.

Many years ago, I kept the tagline on my posts that "those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary security deserve neither liberty nor safety."  I put it there when all of the new laws were being passed after 9/11 (huge shock- I was not popular...)  Anyhow, I recognize that it is not really the same when we are talking forums to post on- but I do believe that a number of people are happy to trade some of their freedom on Bellgab for the security of Ellgab.

lame. they want a retirement home forum for seniors online.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 16, 2018, 12:43:21 PM
lame. they want a retirement home forum for seniors online.
With lots of free stuff.  And cats.  Lots and lots of cats.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 16, 2018, 12:47:41 PM
With lots of free stuff.  And cats.  Lots and lots of cats.

lol, lately ive been followed around and tone policed. i mean, 90% of these people knew how i posted before EllGab even existed. im not sure why my posts are shocking them now? 🤷‍♂️

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 16, 2018, 12:51:32 PM
lol, lately ive been followed around and tone policed. i mean, 90% of these people knew how i posted before EllGab even existed. im not sure why my posts are shocking them now? 🤷‍♂️

They're just:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItgJzRKo2WI

maybe a lot of them over there genuinely login to feel better? i could be wrong. however, my only agenda is to have fun and entertain myself.

ONeill

Quote from: username on October 15, 2018, 03:21:56 PM
falkie basically.... no talent  hacks.

When are you having them on your show?

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 16, 2018, 12:51:32 PM
They keep forgetting.  Cats cause dementia.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 16, 2018, 01:55:41 PM
They keep forgetting.  Cats cause dementia.

it's a vicious cycle.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ONeill on October 16, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

When you go back to Ellgab, where you belong.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on October 16, 2018, 02:19:59 PM
When you go back to Ellgab, where you belong.

But I like this guy. He gives me ample opportunity to flood 9/11 memes. Can't we keep him? He's adorable.

Lilith

Quote from: ONeill on October 16, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

Keith and Bart?  That'd be GREAT!

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2018, 02:25:17 PM
But I like this guy. He gives me ample opportunity to flood 9/11 memes. Can't we keep him? He's adorable.

I vote to keep him.

He's a historic figure in the Falkie Thread.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2018, 02:33:49 PM
Keith and Bart? That'd be A SOUNDBOARD!

[attachment=1]

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2018, 02:34:35 PM
I vote to keep him.

He's a historic figure in the 9/11 Thread.

Emphasis on story.