• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 13, 2018, 06:56:43 PM
PonyBoySafeSpace is Heather Wade minus the kind of crazy that would make you want to listen at all.

Dude.

...word on that one, wow...

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on October 13, 2018, 07:43:45 PM
I hope Ellgab remains forever.  I DO think it should consider changing its name if it wishes no association with Bellgab, and can't even SAY OUR NAME.

Cogent recommendation there Brig, and I too bear it no extinction warrant.

There's place for an intensely moderated in-house shill tub...I mean where else will all the small fry feel safe to swim?

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on October 13, 2018, 08:05:55 PM
People on a board that cannot even be mentioned by name by half a dozen podcasts and podcast hosts must be deplorable, rotten, hideous basement dwellers.  :(

LOL!

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 13, 2018, 08:46:58 PM
Cogent recommendation there Brig, and I too bear it no extinction warrant.

There's place for an intensely moderated in-house shill tub...I mean where else will all the small fry feel safe to swim?

Yes, safe and happy spaces, with no confrontation, for those that need it.   :)

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 13, 2018, 08:16:32 PM
Hey malachi.  :)
Do you have a time machine ?
Your avatar got younger.   ;D
Good to see you.

lol

I do, cheeseburgers in the 50s are restorative.

Glad you're back buddy!

BTW: I win the huge 654 million dollar lotto jackpot next week, so save your money friends.

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 13, 2018, 08:51:23 PM
lol

I do, cheeseburgers in the 50s are restorative.

Glad you're back buddy!

BTW: I win the huge 654 million dollar lotto jackpot next week, so save your money friends.
Real beef, and sexy car-hops.   ;)     ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on October 13, 2018, 08:50:27 PM
Yes, safe and happy spaces, with no confrontation, for those that need it.   :)

Funny thing is, I got banned for flaming Tiger Lily.

You otoh flamed NO ONE.

End results = identical.

I think that says it all about ellgab.

Bart was happy enough to have me juice that site with a lot of posts and you too, after velocity of growth was set, discard file.

Uh huh. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 13, 2018, 08:55:11 PM
Real beef, and sexy car-hops.   ;)     ;D

I would settle for this iteration of Ms. Agutter:

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 13, 2018, 09:00:17 PM
Funny thing is, I got banned for flaming Tiger Lily.

You otoh flamed NO ONE.

End results = identical.

I think that says it all about ellgab.

Bart was happy enough to have me juice that site with a lot of posts and you too, after velocity of growth was set, discard file.

Uh huh. :-\

That sums it up accurately from my point of view as well.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on October 13, 2018, 09:07:48 PM
That sums it up accurately from my point of view as well.

I think when we see good people being used and kicked for no reason other than their beliefs the die is set.

I actually have listened to some Heather this week and she has been on her game ftmp. I think she made some immature life decisions and deserves criticism, but not to the point of wrecking her ongoing life/career.

The idea that actual objectivity won't be tolerated in ellgab troubles me, just as seeing Kanye West publicly flogged for refusing to tow the party line for the Dems troubles me.

As such I can't make a reasonable case for hanging out in a crab bucket that cannibalizes its own, albeit in a very friendly, safe zone  fashion...at first...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5pzZS0cN0k

(pardon me for harping on this video analogy)

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 13, 2018, 09:17:34 PM
I think when we see good people being used and kicked for no reason other than their beliefs the die is set.

I actually have listened to some Heather this week and she has been on her game ftmp. I think she made some immature life decisions and deserves criticism, but not to the point of wrecking her ongoing life/career.

The idea that actual objectivity won't be tolerated in ellgab troubles me, just as seeing Kanye West publicly flogged for refusing to tow the party line for the Dems troubles me.

As such I can't make a reasonable case for hanging out in a crab bucket that cannibalizes its own, albeit in a very friendly, safe zone  fashion...at first...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5pzZS0cN0k

(pardon me for harping on this video analogy)

Nothing to pardon, I get it.  I wouldn't go back to Ellgab if it was the last forum left on the internet.

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 13, 2018, 09:02:30 PM
I would settle for this iteration of Ms. Agutter:

Hell Yeah !
I can picture her in a mini-skirt and roller-skates.   :)

(The nurse uniform is close.)

Plus a couple of shots of her nude scenes from the movie at the bottom of the page.
(You've been warned.  ;)     )
https://thomaspluck.com/2009/07/17/80s-trash-of-the-week-an-american-werewolf-in-london/

She also did a nude scene in the Ice Cave when we escaped the city, (in the uncut version of LR.)

Plus, Jenny is damn sexy as an astronaut in a 2 part " Six Million Dollar Man " episode(s).
(Yup, those are actual Apollo suits they're wearing.)
http://www.collectspace.com/ubb/Forum14/HTML/000750.html

She's never shied away from nude scenes. Look for "Walkabout" - 1971      ;)

Dr. MD MD

I’m sorry I missed it. I was really looking forward to listening and commenting but some nice lady abducted me last night and force fed me wine and a hot meal. There was no escaping although I did try to get online around midnight but she couldn’t remember her wifi password. She said I could use her old mac but it was just so excrutiatingly slow that I gave up. How was?

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2018, 11:25:13 AM
I’m sorry I missed it. I was really looking forward to listening and commenting but some nice lady abducted me last night and force fed me wine and a hot meal. There was no escaping although I did try to get online around midnight but she couldn’t remember her wifi password. She said I could use her old mac but it was just so excrutiatingly slow that I gave up. How was?

Well, as you would probably suspect, the Bartcast was boring, but the Bellgab forum thread experience was MOST entertaining, just as one would expect.   ;D

Sorry you missed it.  Try to be here next week, OK?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 11:30:39 AM
Well, as you would probably suspect, the Bartcast was boring, but the Bellgab forum thread experience was MOST entertaining, just as one would expect.   ;D

Sorry you missed it.  Try to be here next week, OK?

K

AZZERAE

EllGab is BellGab Lite.

Metron2267

It may even be GMO... :-X

is "that place" that won't be named BellGab? LMAO!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 14, 2018, 05:48:35 PM
is "that place" that won't be named BellGab? LMAO!

[Heather Wade Intensifies]

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 14, 2018, 05:53:22 PM
[Heather Wade Intensifies]

ugh. this is the kind of shit i will spend time ragging them over. it's going to be a long week over there for some.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 14, 2018, 05:56:07 PM
ugh. this is the kind of shit i will spend time ragging them over. it's going to be a long week over there for some.

Mansplaining does no good when you are dealing with womerns they will never understand (NPCs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7_YNTQmtGg

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 14, 2018, 06:07:30 PM
Mansplaining does no good when you are dealing with womerns they will never understand (NPCs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7_YNTQmtGg

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lawnboy on October 13, 2018, 08:38:26 AM
Holy Shit, it is very confusing where you are posting when you have both sites open. Perhaps we can eventually evolve (devolve ) into an East / West Germany arrangement combination thingy.
MV / Bart, whatcha think?

[attachment=1,msg1266224] .

I hate to admit it but you may be onto something here. Even though Bellgab is still lightyears ahead of Ellgab this forum was much more vibrant when there was a wide range of opposing ideas and dynamic tension between. As it is both have suffered. It’s better to have one awesome forum than two mediocre, even though Bellgab is far superior to Ellgab.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2018, 11:25:13 AM
she couldn’t remember her wifi password

[attachment=1]