• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

dude weed lol

Started by Jackstar, October 12, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

Jackstar

You pay more for medicine because hundreds of generics aren't for sale.

QuoteOf the more than 1,600 generic drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration since January of 2017, more than 700â€"or 43 percentâ€"are not for sale in the US, according to a new analysis by Kaiser Health News.

[attachment=1]

QuoteIn the real world, fascism is when the corporations and governments work as a single entity

Jackstar

http://patriotrising.com/generic-drug-companies-conspired-to-fix-drug-prices-and-rake-in-billions-by-cheating-customers-lawsuit-says/

Quote(T)he makers of generic pills are facing a federal antitrust case brought about by 45 different states. The attorneys general of the states in question are accusing nearly 20 generic drug makers of illegally collaborating to hike the prices of their drugs. According to the suit, which was first reported by Business Insider, employees at rival firms conspired in close communications about ways to increase their prices on drugs used to treat conditions like diabetes, insomnia, anxiety, heart failure, and epilepsy.

Their actions saw the prices of common drugs rise by 1,000 percent or more, with patients and taxpayers footing the bill. The lawsuit alleges they violated federal and state laws related to competition and consumer protection.

QuoteAn assistant attorney general in Connecticut, Joseph Nielsen, said: “This is most likely the largest cartel in the history of the United States.”

Mixed feelings here: on the one hand, how delightful that something useful is being done. On the other hand, it's troubling that an assistant attorney general of any U.S. state has apparently never heard of Standard Oil.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on February 11, 2019, 04:14:08 PM
http://patriotrising.com/generic-drug-companies-conspired-to-fix-drug-prices-and-rake-in-billions-by-cheating-customers-lawsuit-says/

Mixed feelings here: on the one hand, how delightful that something useful is being done. On the other hand, it's troubling that an assistant attorney general of any U.S. state has apparently never heard of Standard Oil.
Haha.  Pleiades. So I guess John was Atlas? 

AZZERAE

I hate weed. That doesn't mean I haven't smoked it before.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 14, 2019, 07:25:37 AM

Reminder: cannabis oppressed world-wide for a hundred years--methamphetamine, invented a hundred years ago, widely available legally with prescription.

Think about it.

Cannibis is widely available in the USA with or without a prescription.  There's always exceptions, but prosecution for cannibis and nothing more has been drying up for more than 40 years.  You are a delusional twathead.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 17, 2019, 06:36:02 AM
Cannibis is widely available in the USA with or without a prescription.

It'll also land you in the slammer with federal charges, so what IS your point??

QuoteThere's always exceptions, but prosecution for cannibis and nothing more has been drying up for more than 40 years.  You are a delusional twathead.

I'm sure that's a great comfort to those doing hard time for it now.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/life-prison-selling-marijuana-people-new-pot-laws-forgot
At least 67 people are in prison right now, sentenced to die there for selling marijuana, according to the best available data. Until last week, Jeff Mizanskey was one of them.

https://altamontenterprise.com/opinion/columns/field-notes/09272018/demonization-marijuana-resulted-hosts-citizens-doing-hard-time

Demonization of marijuana resulted in hosts of citizens doing hard time for possessing a joint or two

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 17, 2019, 10:20:23 AM

Brilliant, simultaneous high and munchies relief - gotta love capitalism! 8)

Metron2267

That looks so much like Trudumb! ;D

Gd5150

The worst part, think of the millions of perfectly good Twinkie’s wasted.

https://youtu.be/ryGM1b20om0

Metron2267

This has to be due to the markedly higher potency of today's hybridized weed. We're talking as much as 30% THC vs. 6-8% back in the day.

Jackstar

It's from pesticides and/or cheap shitty solvents. Avoid bargain product.

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 02:27:29 PM
This has to be due to the markedly higher potency

You're an idiot, as well as a terrible scientist. Go back to high school and do it right this time, maggot.

Jackstar

QuoteI've been thinking quite a bit about things lately. Any anons here know that transgenderism is being pushed by the deep state. Note the depictions of Baphomet, engendering both male and female attributes, and how important it seems for [[[them]]] to destroy traditional gender roles.

Now, any anons here that are well versed in ganja biology know that cannabis plants have two sexes. Delving deeper, we find that there is a survival trait within the cannabis plant that allows for the asexual propagation of genetic material.

If a female plant is isolated from potential mates, production of the medically active compounds is stimulated, the sticky resins and oils end up coating the bud in hopes of increasing chances of collecting pollen from a male plant.

Here is where things get crazy, take your isolated female and add environmental stresses (physical damage, uneven photoperiods, stress inducing chemical compounds, etc.) and the plant decides that the only way to ensure genetic propagation is to grow male sex organs, and self propagate, effectively becoming a self-fertilzing hermaphrodite. Any offspring produced by the hermaphrodite plant will be guaranteed female, with a propensity toward hermaphroditism.

Now, lets think for a moment. Chemtrails, vaccines, bisphenol-a(BPA, a synthetic estrogen used as a clarifying agent in plastics, also found in thermal activated receipt paper), the entire transgender movement, pharmaceutical side effects. Are [[[they]]] trying to intentionally stress the population to create an easily controllable, hermaphroditic slave population?

Jackstar

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/14/magazine/cbd-cannabis-cure.html

QuoteGruber believes greater scientific engagement with the CBD phenomenon is as important as more careful regulation. “People have been using cannabis forever,” she told me. “The question now is, How do we as scientists catch up?”

[attachment=1]

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on May 18, 2019, 06:25:03 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/14/magazine/cbd-cannabis-cure.html

20 years ago, or about that? There was a somewhat interesting book that was produced by the Open Societies Institute advocating marijuana legalization and so on. Did the usual talking points, and I assume valid, about research studies in crime, societal harm, and whatnot between countries that had decriminalized or legalized vs others (of course ignoring MANY other demographic factors.) But I noticed that Soros made the OSF (then OSI) and at the same time was trying to break currencies and such stuff. And so thought- "what is his motivation." Profit? Maybe, there is money in drugs. But as a billionaire already vested in more lucrative, and legal, situations why promote this? I don't know. Make a populace more docile? Often the arguments are "you don't see someone stoned fighting" which, to me, is a ridiculous argument. ThoughtI'm for legalizing, but mainly to take crime off it, a bit, and free choice of an adult to do whatever if not harming others- but still suspect about the politics of the deal. Seem to be 'pushed' by some and note how certain interests try to piggy-back on the legalize campaigns.

Robert

Quote from: albrecht on May 18, 2019, 06:39:58 PM20 years ago, or about that? There was a somewhat interesting book that was produced by the Open Societies Institute advocating marijuana legalization and so on. Did the usual talking points, and I assume valid, about research studies in crime, societal harm, and whatnot between countries that had decriminalized or legalized vs others (of course ignoring MANY other demographic factors.) But I noticed that Soros made the OSF (then OSI) and at the same time was trying to break currencies and such stuff. And so thought- "what is his motivation." Profit? Maybe, there is money in drugs. But as a billionaire already vested in more lucrative, and legal, situations why promote this? I don't know. Make a populace more docile? Often the arguments are "you don't see someone stoned fighting" which, to me, is a ridiculous argument. ThoughtI'm for legalizing, but mainly to take crime off it, a bit, and free choice of an adult to do whatever if not harming others- but still suspect about the politics of the deal. Seem to be 'pushed' by some and note how certain interests try to piggy-back on the legalize campaigns.
I think he just really believed in it.  I used to go to OSI forums at the Lindesmith Center (which OSI operated), and they were mostly about narcotics, etc., hence the association with Lindesmith's name.  However, they also had occasional forums on prostitution.  I went to one of the latter, lamenting, "That's what this place needs: more sex."  Much as I'm for legal drugs, I wanted legal sex to figure more prominently in the discussion.

But since they discussed both, and since one doesn't ordinarily think of making the populace more docile via prostitution and other sex liberation, I think The Palindrome was for real, and not interested pecuniarily.

Jackstar

https://theappeal.org/commander-of-major-california-narcotics-task-force-fired-for-a-string-of-thefts-and-lies/

QuoteAmong the more serious allegations against Ayers was that in 2013, without a court order, she destroyed 10 pounds of marijuana taken into evidence. The sack of marijuana was held in storage in the same building as the task force’s offices for a pending case led by one of her agents against a gang called the Viet Mafia.

When confronted by the task force agent who had booked the marijuana into evidence, Ayers told him that it smelled, “and there was flies” and mold on it. According to several subordinates later interviewed by DOJ investigators, Ayers then suggested that he replace the destroyed evidence with marijuana confiscated in a separate case.

In an interview with investigators, the former task force agent whose marijuana evidence was destroyed said he was “concerned, obviously, for the integrity of the case.” He told investigators that Ayers’s suggestion that he swap evidence from a different case concerned other task force members. “When she said, ‘Hey, don’t we have some marijuana from somewhere else? Why don’t you just grab some from there for your sample?’ basically, the whole group of people, myself included, we all basically just stopped what we were doing and just stared at her, like, I can’t really believe you just said that,” the former task force agent told investigators. He said he had known and worked with Ayers for more than six years.

In August 2015, Ayers was fired for lying during the first investigation. In response to an email from The Appeal seeking more information about the case, the attorney general’s press office wrote that Ayers appealed her termination but ultimately resigned as part of a settlement and that she no longer works for the Department of Justice."

[attachment=1]