• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

dude weed lol

Started by Jackstar, October 12, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 06:39:21 PM
Hey dipshit, how about starting first with not putting people in jail prison for fucking farming? Or does that conflict with your fascist idiot agenda? DIAF.

Uh, I'm not putting any farmers in jail, what up with that?

Consider me pro hemp/weed/cbd...but not necessarily for reasons of energy.

You just need enemies, always have I likely...

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 12, 2018, 01:17:50 PM
bleeding edge farm subsidy tech

:-\

Your notable and distinct concern for the plight of millions of citizens who have been fraudulently incarcerated is and has been brilliantly evident.

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 06, 2018, 06:46:42 PM
You just need enemies

[attachment=1]

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

Your notable and distinct concern for the plight of millions of citizens who have been fraudulently incarcerated is and has been brilliantly evident.

Oh there are millions of pot farmers in jail?

Cite for that claim?

Seriously, your hyperbole is legend here.  :-\

Quote[attachment=1,msg1275524]

Before "want" there must be "need". And yours are high.

Marijuana industry stocks are soaring after Sessions got his ass handed to him today. You invested, Jackie? You banking?

Metron2267

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 07, 2018, 03:59:21 PM
Marijuana industry stocks are soaring after Sessions got his ass handed to him today. You invested, Jackie? You banking?

They sure are, quite the pop:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/07/pot-stock-tilray-up-22percent-after-jeff-sessions-quits-as-attorney-general.html

Canada-based Tilray closed up 30 percent after Attorney General Jeff Sessions resigned Wednesday after months of public criticism from President Donald Trump.
Canada-based Tilray is up 30 percent with just less than one hour left of trading.
"You're happy if you're long the cannabis stocks. He was the biggest roadblock to broadening that out to a national conversation," said Art Hogan, B. Riley FBR chief market strategist.

Jackstar

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/trump-embraces-prison-sentence-cuts-as-right-thing-to-do-true-bipartisanship

QuotePresident Trump wants law enforcement to expend its resources on stopping violent criminals and drug cartels, not warehousing small-time, nonviolent drug offenders."

... anyone know how many rednecks it takes to form a cartel?

Metron2267

Trump said the bill undoes some harsh sentencing provision passed under President Bill Clinton "that disproportionately harmed the African-American community," calling Clinton-era penalties "very disproportionate and very unfair."

"Americans from across the political spectrum can unite around prison reform legislation that will reduce crime while giving our fellow citizens a chance at redemption, so if something happens and they make a mistake, they get a second chance at life," Trump said.

Jackstar

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/these-are-the-violent-criminals-slated-for-early-release-under-the-jailbreak-bill/\

QuoteThese are the violent criminals slated for early release under the jailbreak bill

Just a few months ago, President Trump referred to members of MS-13 as “animals” and called for the use of the death penalty to deter drug traffickers. Now, he has personally blessed the Soros-Koch pipe dream of jailbreak, piped into the White House through his own son-in-law, Jared Kushner, to reduce sentencing and create early-release credits for the worst drug and firearms traffickers and gangbanger in federal prison, many of whom are leaders in groups like MS-13.

The central lie being used to peddle this “criminal justice” bill is that the leniencies only apply to “low-level, nonviolent,” offenders. Talk to anyone who works in law enforcement and prosecution, and they will laugh in your face at such a scandalous suggestion, because everyone knows that most of those serving time in federal prison for drug trafficking and guns are among the worst offenders in America, often arrested initially for robbery, arson, or murder. Even more disgraceful, the bill’s backers are using the mantle of “criminal justice reform” to promote an agenda that dismantles the original criminal justice reform advocated by Ronald Reagan.

Why hasn’t there been a real legislative debate over this bill? In a legislative debate, you are no longer simply debating press releases and talking points, but actual provisions in the bill. If the bill’s backers truly only mean to give leniencies to low-level offenders, they should have no problems with proposed amendments to raise penalties on the violent offenders and bar them from the leniencies. But this bill was crafted with the opposite intention in mind.

The most important thing to understand about the First Step Act, S.3649, is that rather than narrowly and definitively defining “low-level” and targeting the early-release programs just for those individuals, the bill does the opposite. It grants early-release credits to everyone as a catch-all baseline and then writes into the statute specific exceptions. Thus, any criminal category that is not enumerated among the exceptions will be eligible for early release. The bill is artfully crafted with 11 pages of exceptions, which made it appear that many categories are excepted. But when you understand the nature of who is in federal prison and what they are actually convicted of (as opposed to initially charged with), you see that most of these exceptions are straw men.

Until I can grow weed in my backyard, process it into biodiesel, and pump it into my car without having some fascist fuckbag flunky holding a gun to my head and telling me to stop and/or pay a bribe, we are not truly free.

pate

Anyone care to loan me the $6,000 non-refundable application fee to open a Medical Marijuana Dispensary here in Missouri?  Or the $10,000 non-refundable application fee to open a Cultivation Facility?  How about the $6,000 non-refundable application fee for the infusing facility I will need to open to make my Chocolate covered caramel medicine?

https://health.mo.gov/safety/medical-marijuana/index.php

https://health.mo.gov/safety/medical-marijuana/faqs.php
QuoteAre there fees associated with applying to become a cultivation, medical marijuana-infused manufacturing, or dispensing facility?

Cultivation Facilities require a $10,000 non-refundable application fee and a $25,000 annual fee.
Dispensary Facilities require a $6,000 non-refundable application fee and a $10,000 annual fee.
Medical marijuana-infused manufacturing facilities require a $6,000 non-refundable application fee and a $10,000 annual fee.

Damn, looks like it's going to be big-marijuana in Missouri, not much chance for small thymers & start-ups...  Too bad, I've got probably 1,500+ square feet of unused space in the house that I could grow in for the dispensary that could go in the first floor, with a "smoking garden" out back.  It'd be pretty sweet, I could get the expensive boutique market cornered.  And I am really close to the Kansas state line, if Missouri issues medical cards to out-of-staters, I'd be a destination spot for the rich Johnson Countians that are sure to filth up my city & state even moar...

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on November 29, 2018, 08:47:17 PM
I've got probably 1,500+ square feet of unused space in the house that I could

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 07:54:37 PM
... wouldn't it make more sense to lease?

pate

The house is zoned for Commercial use, fronts on a major road in an established commercial district and I own it.  Why lease from someone else, I can save the rent monies and lower my operating costs, making my business more competitive.

This is all academic, the idea is probably just a pipe dream outside of the state non-refundable application fees, there will probably be city special use permits and all sorts of other fun monetary roadblocks before doors could open...

Still fun to think about.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 20, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

http://www.kake.com/story/39656189/texas-mom-sentenced-in-deaths-of-toddlers-inside-hot-car

Maybe she’s just a piece of shit? I really don’t see how the weed is responsible. She could’ve been drinking or smoking crack. ::)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2018, 06:19:00 PM
Maybe she’s just a piece of shit? I really don’t see how the weed is responsible. She could’ve been drinking or smoking crack. ::)

It's teh modern white wamenz

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 20, 2018, 06:41:48 PM
It's teh modern white wamenz

Oh yeah, they’re totally fucked up, most not from weed. ;)

scentless

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

am i the only one that finds casey anthony hot? c'mon.

scentless

In the immortal words of digital underground:

She says, 'I like it when you scream, baby let yourself go.'
I hit it and split it, lick it and quit it.
After the ride, put my clothes on and walk outside,
And before anybody gets a chance to speak,
I say, 'Yo, don't say nuttin', I guess I'm just a freak!'

Jackstar

For reasons unclear to me, the latest dump from Wilcock has pages and pages of propaganda about weed.

https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog/22499-groundbreaking-area-51-insider-bob-lazar-30-year-anniversary-alpha-and-the-omega/

Quoteme quitting alcohol, marijuana and any other drugs forever in September 1992.

God, what a sissypants. None of these LHOC (Limited Hang-Out Cunts) have any balls. Do the elite clone NPCs get those circumcised too? This would, in fact, explain most everything.

Metron2267

https://archive.fo/fwuxH
In a hat tip to the marijuana culture, Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR) introduced the resolution on Wednesday, amid the Government shutdown. Of course, by now, you're probably familiar with 420 - a special number in the marijuana scene.
The Oregon Rep. Blumenaur's bill is actually titled the Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol Act and would remove cannabis from the federal controlled substances act. Michigan voters passed a similar law in November that legalizes the possession of 2.5 ounces of marijuana outside the home - plus possession of 10 ounces inside a home. Residents can also grow up to 12 plants.
The bill introduced in U.S. Congress on Wednesday would take marijuana off the federal controlled substances list and establish a nationally regulated industry overseen by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
8)

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 10, 2019, 02:54:04 PM
regulated industry overseen by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

[attachment=1]

They should just call it "the Bureau of Everything Fun" and man up. They'd get more respect. Or, any.

Metron2267

I'm more into hand loading. 8)