• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 28, 2020, 05:51:01 AM
It seems rather one-sided, this rift of yours Azz.

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

That's not clapping that's fapping, get your hearing checked. It's not one sided. There's a lot of fuckery afoot.

Ciardelo

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 28, 2020, 12:25:06 PM
That's not clapping that's fapping, get your hearing checked. It's not one sided. There's a lot of fuckery afoot.

Fuckery is literally one of my favorite things!

But now that you're his official spokes-hole, what do you have to offer in the way of an explanation?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 28, 2020, 12:35:31 PM
Fuckery is literally one of my favorite things!

But now that you're his official spokes-hole, what do you have to offer in the way of an explanation?

It's apparent to me that there is some doxxing and double crossing that needs to get cleared up. All that needs done is a little skiptrace https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-find-email-server-ip-address-818402

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 28, 2020, 12:40:49 PM
It's apparent to me that there is some doxxing and double crossing that needs to get cleared up. All that needs done is a little skiptrace https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-find-email-server-ip-address-818402
BTW I am not anyone's official mouthpiece but myself. I speak for me and you listen son!

Ciardelo

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 28, 2020, 12:40:49 PM

It's more than a coincidence that it is called the header.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 28, 2020, 12:42:05 PM
BTW I am not anyone's official mouthpiece but myself. I speak for me and you listen son!

Lies! You spoke for me when my voice was stifled.

#MyHero

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 28, 2020, 12:42:54 PM

#MyHero

ipso facto Meow ^._.^

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 28, 2020, 12:42:54 PM

#MyHero

I really didn't though. I delivered your message, and I was happy to be of service. The truth matters to me. Plus I am a die hard fan Azzerae! I still cannot get over the pretentious label. It is the furthest from the bullseye an arrow could fly.

#MermaidLivesMatter

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 28, 2020, 12:50:01 PM
I still cannot get over the pretentious label.

While I disapprove of what he said, I will defend to the death his right to say it.

paladin1991

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 28, 2020, 12:42:05 PM
Your Avatar's bosoms are heaving.  Let me buy your bosoms a drink.

Jackstar

I delivered your message, and I was happy to be of service. The truth matters to me

paladin1991

I really didn't though. I delivered your message, and I was happy to be of service. The truth matters to me. Plus I am a die hard fan Azzerae! I still cannot get over the pretentious label. It is the furthest from the bullseye an arrow could fly.

#MermaidLivesMatter
I could use a little service myself.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 28, 2020, 12:25:06 PM
There's a lot of fuckery afoot.

https://apnews.com/article/technology-phishing-washington-jay-inslee-bf63ccf1f0e4709efc8871bb7457ef1c

QuoteOfficials: Washington being targeted by phishing campaign

//private and public entities across the country have been subjected to phishing attacks, and that the state is working with the Department of Homeland Security and other federal partners to combat the attacks. Inslee announced that he was activating the state’s emergency operations center and the National Guard’s cybersecurity team.

“We take this very seriously and it’s been all hands on deck,” Inslee said.

Dear Lee,

Have you ever seen a flying car?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 28, 2020, 12:47:51 PM
ipso facto Meow ^._.^
purrrrrrfect pun hun.
Quote from: AZZERAE on September 28, 2020, 01:08:40 PM
While I disapprove of what he said, I will defend to the death his right to say it.
Well, I am not challenging you, so let's just lay down these weapons, shall we? And I agree with that cause. I still say he is WAY OFF BASE.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 28, 2020, 01:57:30 PM
purrrrrrfect pun hun.Well, I am not challenging you, so let's just lay down these weapons, shall we? And I agree with that cause. I still say he is WAY OFF BASE.

Who?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2020, 02:03:41 PM
Who?

Not your KneeNignog so nunya. Now, how are you?  or in the immortal words of everyone's favorite crossdressing animation, "what's up doc?"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 28, 2020, 03:51:05 PM
Not your KneeNignog so nunya. Now, how are you?  or in the immortal words of everyone's favorite crossdressing animation, "what's up doc?"

What?

paladin1991

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 28, 2020, 01:49:52 PM
https://www.rosehill.church/video-archive.html

That church is in Kirkland.  Maybe I will see you in the confessional?  Maybe we could share one.

Silphion

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 01:53:08 AM
Think about MV, it if you have any morals and consciousness.

Whatever the morals of our esteemed benefactor might be,
he is clearly a being of elevated consciousness compared to you.

Innerreach

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 01:53:08 AMDr.MD was physically, mentally and emotionally abusing his ex-wife and his children.
Dr.MD gave his wife many black eyes and bodily bruises.
He was spreading physical and emotional terror in his family.
His wife filed a restraining order against him, she took his children away from him.

Why is MV blind and so enamored with this subhuman piece of shit.
MV has a very tragic and terrifying memories of his father,

Is that you dad?

P.S. It's okay you
blew your head off, but why am I so angry?

P.S.S. Mom's a real bitch! See you soon! Love you dad.

BobGrau

So, here's my dilemma (it will become apparent why I'm laying all this out):

Way back, MV/Liberace solicited the advice of myself and one PonyBoySunset regarding a parody song he was working on - this was all the rage back in my day - I was flattered that he'd recognised my small talent with changing words to sound a bit like other words, so gamely offered some contributions, as did PBS.
It later turned out that this was some sort of weird prank/sting operation on PBS for having presumably flounced out of here in a huff, then coming back all cheery and acting like nothing had happened. I was somewhat chagrined at either being made an unwitting accomplice in said prank, or perhaps having also been a target? I've flounced out of here in a huff plenty of times, you see, although I don't recall ever getting personal with Our Lord In Sequins. I think I unfollowed him on Twitter, but I unfollowed everyone on Twitter. God, I hate Twitter.

So, perplexed, I flounced out of here in a huff once more. (Quietly, as is my passive-aggressive wont)

And here I am, coming back all cheery and acting like nothing had happened.

You see the problem.

Also, Hi everyone! Anybody dead yet?

SredniVashtar

Long time no see, you rotten old bastard.

Lilith

Quote from: BobGrau on November 06, 2020, 01:55:39 PM
So, here's my dilemma (it will become apparent why I'm laying all this out):

Way back, MV/Liberace solicited the advice of myself and one PonyBoySunset regarding a parody song he was working on - this was all the rage back in my day - I was flattered that he'd recognised my small talent with changing words to sound a bit like other words, so gamely offered some contributions, as did PBS.
It later turned out that this was some sort of weird prank/sting operation on PBS for having presumably flounced out of here in a huff, then coming back all cheery and acting like nothing had happened. I was somewhat chagrined at either being made an unwitting accomplice in said prank, or perhaps having also been a target? I've flounced out of here in a huff plenty of times, you see, although I don't recall ever getting personal with Our Lord In Sequins. I think I unfollowed him on Twitter, but I unfollowed everyone on Twitter. God, I hate Twitter.

So, perplexed, I flounced out of here in a huff once more. (Quietly, as is my passive-aggressive wont)

And here I am, coming back all cheery and acting like nothing had happened.

You see the problem.

Also, Hi everyone! Anybody dead yet?

Welcome to BellGab!

Please post OFTEN!

Praise MV!

#Don'tAcceptAnyCheezyKnockOffs

BobGrau

Quote from: BobGrau on November 06, 2020, 01:55:39 PM
... Our Lord In Sequins...

Dammit! The Liberace Sequence.

I've been away too long.