• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on May 02, 2020, 02:30:05 PM
Oh OK.  Without me Googling at all, a "Constitutional Carry" sounds like being a United States citizen is a primary pre-requisite to carry in whichever area supports Constitutional Carry. 
Is your citizenship your passport to carrying, or would there still be paperwork?

No paperwork.  Constitutional carry means you only need to be a non-felon and physically within whatever state allows it.

Was the ability to carry a firearm in your new locale an important factor in your decision to move there?

Not at all.  It was purely work related.

Did having children increase/decrease or leave unchanged your desire to personally carry a weapon?

When my children became old enough to be sneaky and get into things they aren't supposed to get into, I became less inclined to have guns in the house.  With kids, you have no option; Guns have to be locked up.  This is the problem.  The time required to retrieve a stored/locked gun makes it almost useless as a protective measure when time is of the essence, which is usually the case.  I've looked at fingerprint cases (batteries required) and other options, but I haven't seen anything that keeps kids away from weapons while allowing immediate access for an adult in a satisfactory way.

whoozit

I’m still confused by the top right quote.  I never know whether to feel pride or shame each time I make it.  Can we add a lower left quote and Leave no doubt?

Hog

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2020, 08:39:42 AM
That's how it works.  Inch by inch.  Before you know it, you have a nasty camel in your tent, telling you to bend over.
I remember back in the 90's, I actually had 2 OPP(Ontario Provincial Police) officers in my house, writing down S/Ns of all my weapons, even my single shot 0.410 and 12 gauge shotguns.  I even had a barrel only portion of a break open single shot 12 gauge that I had split after firing it twice. they even wrote down the number on that.
Quote from: paladin1991 on May 02, 2020, 10:03:59 PM
I'm sorry you never had a chance to choose.
That's the thing, if I want to defend my home, I risk getting an improperly stored firearm charge. As all firearms must be locked separately from the ammo.  I have no children in my home BTW.
Quote from: Liberace! on May 03, 2020, 01:00:10 PM
No paperwork.  Constitutional carry means you only need to be a non-felon and physically within whatever state allows it.

Not at all.  It was purely work related.

When my children became old enough to be sneaky and get into things they aren't supposed to get into, I became less inclined to have guns in the house.  With kids, you have no option; Guns have to be locked up.  This is the problem.  The time required to retrieve a stored/locked gun makes it almost useless as a protective measure when time is of the essence, which is usually the case.  I've looked at fingerprint cases (batteries required) and other options, but I haven't seen anything that keeps kids away from weapons while allowing immediate access for an adult in a satisfactory way.

Thanks Lee, I appreciate the input.

peace
Hog

ItsOver

Quote from: Hog on May 04, 2020, 01:25:51 PM
I remember back in the 90's, I actually had 2 OPP(Ontario Provincial Police) officers in my house, writing down S/Ns of all my weapons, even my single shot 0.410 and 12 gauge shotguns.  I even had a barrel only portion of a break open single shot 12 gauge that I had split after firing it twice. they even wrote down the number on that...

peace
Hog
How did the OPP cops end up in your castle for this little task?  And did they enjoy the coffee and Timmers you thoughtfully provided, while you were enabling the fine Dominion?

Hog

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2020, 01:49:33 PM
How did the OPP cops end up in your castle for this little task?  And did they enjoy the coffee and Timmers you thoughtfully provided, while you were enabling the fine Dominion?

We had to register our guns and they were "auditing" the paperwork. More literally they were invited in.  The "Timmies" stayed in the cabinet, they got the Maxwell House and "special brownies" as treats.

peace
Hog.

ItsOver

Quote from: Hog on May 04, 2020, 05:26:43 PM
We had to register our guns and they were "auditing" the paperwork. More literally they were invited in.  The "Timmies" stayed in the cabinet, they got the Maxwell House and "special brownies" as treats.

peace
Hog.
Heh, heh. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on May 04, 2020, 05:26:43 PM

peace
Hog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG9SN0nbkVc

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 02, 2020, 12:20:44 PM
Sooooo, Dave is deep in your Hot Pocket?
You changed my post.
Hot Pocket was for my work husband here, Dr. MD MD. 

ItsOver

Quote from: ToadJo on May 05, 2020, 03:17:52 AM
You changed my post.
I wonder how that happened.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on May 05, 2020, 03:17:52 AM
You changed my post.
are you and the Dickdr mating?  Isn't there some sort of genetic imperative in nature that disallows you two fm breeding?

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 05, 2020, 10:24:58 AM
are you and the Dickdr mating?  Isn't there some sort of genetic imperative in nature that disallows you two fm breeding?
ToadJo is holding out for her dream mate.

Jorch, you lucky MoFo, you.

Dr. MD MD

You wish, faggot! Don’t be jealous. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on May 05, 2020, 10:30:58 AM

I told her I had no problem putting the fake mustache on. ::)

Toad

He could still be married to Lisa.  I mean, people do sometimes lie to protect their privacy.

Toad

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 05, 2020, 04:23:16 PM
I told her I had no problem putting the fake mustache on. ::)
Nah, you know it's the pony tail that gets me...

Toad

Uh, likewise, I'm sure.

Toad

Well, I am a mermaid.

Toad

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 01, 2020, 01:32:57 PM

I live in the danger zone. ;)
It's only now that I noticed that the "crazy" axis starts at 4. That is hilarious.

Quote from: WOTR on May 13, 2020, 12:44:46 PM
It's only now that I noticed that the "crazy" axis starts at 4. That is hilarious.

The video with the logic behind it is even more so.  If you have never seen it.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbpGkrViOcE

Jackstar

Lee,

Is this going to be a stand-up fight, sir, or another bug-hunt? Asking for a friend.

pate

Bug-hunt, and very probably another debacle.

It has been written, so it shall be.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on May 22, 2020, 09:04:04 AM
very probably another debacle

This triggers the wizard's familiar to spawn another familiar, with added initiative. Go on, make it happen. I do so want you to. Chaos uber alles, und keine eier.

ItsOver

Lee, knowing of your strong, mystical powers, could you please strike dead with Corona Chan all of these insufferable, penis munching, condescending, bull shitting, Corona Chan virtue signaling TV talking heads with their "We care," "We're with you," and "We're all in this together" commercials.

It's ruining my daily ogling of the formerly hot, now mainly dead, babes on "Perry Mason."

Thank you.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on May 23, 2020, 11:16:34 AM
Lee, knowing of your strong, mystical powers, could you please strike dead with Corona Chan all of these insufferable, penis munching, condescending, bull shitting, Corona Chan virtue signaling TV talking heads with their "We care," "We're with you," and "We're all in this together" commercials.

It's ruining my daily ogling of the formerly hot, now mainly dead, babes on "Perry Mason."

Thank you.

As you wish.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Toad on May 06, 2020, 01:17:55 AM
Nah, you know it's the pony tail that gets me...

Yes, I’m sorry but I have a problem with having a horse in the bedroom. It makes me feel inadequate. :-[

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 23, 2020, 12:34:25 PM
Yes, I’m sorry but I have a problem with having a horse in the bedroom. It makes me feel inadequate. :-[

No smiley's, box chequed!

-p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-bgiiTxhzM

VC

Hey MV/Liberace! The new host of MITD might use your forum to post here. He said he tried to register as Lift The Veil a few days ago, not sure how he typed it, but he couldn't log-in to post afterwards. The confirmation email or something during registration didn't work right, so he couldn't log-in to post. Maybe you can look into it.

Lift the Veil is his dlive show he continues to do before being hired by Rubini at MITD.

Here's his LTV show on dlive: https://dlive.tv/LiftTheVeil

I think Nathan has some real talent and potential, and he and Rubini would consider doing a Gabcast too. David/Dave Rubini used to work with AB and getting guests at C2C and later with Keith R.

I would definitely participate in this Gabcast if you wanted me too. Either co-host or call-in.

Thanks for your help, sincerely. :D