• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 03, 2020, 10:00:29 AM
Lee,

Are international callers allowed to use Skype instead of the regular number to call in to the GabCast?

- AZZERAE
Looking forward to your next podcast. ;) ;D

Rat Fink

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2020, 08:14:01 PM
No but as usual I’ll be leading the cheerleading team and commenting from the peanut gallery. What about Azz and Dyna? Throw in VC and this seems like a lock to me. ;)

Fair and Balanced GabCast.  lol.  I am Rat Fink.

AZZERAE

AZZERAE

Lee,

How do I use the multi-quote feature?

- AZZERAE

Hog

Quote from: Liberace! on January 03, 2020, 06:33:17 PM
Suuup Hog. Problem with the ISS is we don't live in the central time zone anymore.

And international callers to the gc... it's so cheap to call internationally these days, particularly if calling a number in the US, that it's not really a concern.
Not much, playa!
Oh jeez, I didnt even get the correct time zone? Yes, that would skew the results JUST a little. lol. 

I hope you and yours had a great holiday season and may Bellgab.com be fruitful for many years to come. Here's to a great 2020!

peace
Hog

Rat Fink

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 05, 2020, 03:02:26 PM
Lee,

How do I use the multi-quote feature?

- AZZERAE

Tap heals together, repeat three times there no place like home.  I am Rat Fink.

Hog

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 03, 2020, 07:33:49 PM
Starlink satellites are much cooler to see tho...

Also, Brig (sorry, Lilith) - I sent you a messenger message.
You cant be serious, a silly communications satellite is more interesting than a crewed space vehicle?

peace
Hog

DynamoHum

Quote from: Hog on January 08, 2020, 11:12:29 AM
You cant be serious, a silly communications satellite is more interesting than a crewed space vehicle?

peace
Hog

Visually yes, as the satellites when travelling together make a fairly spectacular sight.

Hog

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 08, 2020, 11:57:10 AM
Visually yes, as the satellites when travelling together make a fairly spectacular sight.
Yes, the batches of Musk satellites are pretty.  Wait til there's thousands of the "dumb" LEO  vehicles.  They at least did some studies into low reflectivity surfaces/coatings.  The Iridium satellites give off their momentary "flare"  which is really quite brilliant, about -7 or -8 magnitude for a quick moment.  But if it get's humans to Mars, it's worth the change to the night sky I enjoy.  Hopefully the final Starlink constellation and the other Low Earth Orbit constellations "in the pipe" will be barely perceptible.

peace
Hog

DynamoHum

Quote from: Hog on January 08, 2020, 12:18:51 PM
Yes, the batches of Musk satellites are pretty.  Wait til there's thousands of the "dumb" LEO  vehicles.  They at least did some studies into low reflectivity surfaces/coatings.  The Iridium satellites give off their momentary "flare"  which is really quite brilliant, about -7 or -8 magnitude for a quick moment.  But if it get's humans to Mars, it's worth the change to the night sky I enjoy.  Hopefully the final Starlink constellation and the other Low Earth Orbit constellations "in the pipe" will be barely perceptible.

peace
Hog

Agreed, I don’t like the idea of them ruining our view of the night sky, but first viewing of them while they are still in a line is an amazing sight!

Hog

Awesome Lee.  I wondered where that song came from.  "4 to 5 passengers sitting comfortably. MINIVAN HIGHWAY"  Ya!

I hear that I think "Spec Sheet".  So much better that Mr Laporte.

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on January 09, 2020, 04:59:41 PM
So much better that Mr Laporte.

The Spec Sheet was the world's greatest tech podcast! There can be no doubt.

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace! on January 09, 2020, 05:18:10 PM
The Spec Sheet was the world's greatest tech podcast! There can be no doubt.

This is a bold, declarative statement from one half of the team that couldn't figure out how to fix a Samsung Infuse 4G.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on January 10, 2020, 12:20:38 AM
This is a bold, declarative statement from one half of the team that couldn't figure out how to fix a Samsung Infuse 4G.

haha, samsung made a phone called an "infuse?"

AZZERAE

I'd love to find out how to use the multi-quote feature.

Hog

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 10, 2020, 02:32:19 AM
Since you've asked a couple times now, and the fact that I'm hardwired to ATTEMPT to be helpful, here you go AZZman.
As you are reading a thread, you hit the MultiQuote button whenever you see a post you want to quote and discuss.

Everytime you click a Multi Quote, a bubble will appear on the bottom left of the page indicating the number of Multiquotes you have selected.

When you are finished reading, hit either REPLY, or hit QUOTE on the last post you wish to reply to.

When that QUOTE bubble appears on the lower left side, click on it.  All the Multiquotes you have selected will appear. 
You can now either discard the MultiQuotes you wish to not use by hitting the DISCARD QUOTE button located to the upper right of each MultiQuote or you hit POST QUOTES.

After hitting POST QUOTES, all the Multiquotes you selected are nicely arranged for you to add your comments to.

When you are finished adding your comments, just hot REPLY and all the MultiQuotes and quotes are combined into a single post.

That's how I do it on my PC anyways.  Hope that helps.

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: Liberace! on January 09, 2020, 04:17:51 PM
This is more my crew:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HWAAXrlt43s
Another good one here, though I fail to remember which of your shows you used it for.

The Enterprise Room - By a fellow 1980's "Survivor", Phil Thomas Katt   One of the Youtube comments states " Whenever Phil Thomas Katt removes his sunglasses, every woman in the "Enterprise Room" becomes impregnated."lol
https://youtu.be/LJ390RClPZI

peace
Hog

Rat Fink

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 10, 2020, 02:32:19 AM

Quote from: Rat Fink on January 06, 2020, 04:34:49 PM
Tap heals together, repeat three times there no place like home.  I am Rat Fink.

Hog

Quote from: Rat Fink on January 10, 2020, 10:42:04 AM

Ahh, your method is WAY easier.  I'm sorry.

Rat Fink, I love your lockout "I am Rat Fink."

peace
Hog

Rat Fink

Quote from: Hog on January 10, 2020, 11:19:23 AM
Ahh, your method is WAY easier.  I'm sorry.

Rat Fink, I love your lockout "I am Rat Fink."

peace
Hog

You are very welcome.  I learned from Google search. Thank You for compliment.  I am Rat Fink.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on January 10, 2020, 09:06:49 AM
One of the Youtube comments states " Whenever Phil Thomas Katt removes his sunglasses, every woman in the "Enterprise Room" becomes impregnated."lol

haha, nice.

AZZERAE

Thanks Hog. I guess I am AZZMAN.

AZZERAE

I have received private correspondence from Our Dear Leader on how to use said multi-quote feature. I'm elated.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 11, 2020, 06:39:38 AM
I have received private correspondence from Our Dear Leader on how to use said multi-quote feature. I'm elated.

For anyone else interested, there are video demos here:
https://www.smfpacks.com/superquotes/

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Hog on January 10, 2020, 09:06:49 AM
Another good one here, though I fail to remember which of your shows you used it for.

The Enterprise Room - By a fellow 1980's "Survivor", Phil Thomas Katt   One of the Youtube comments states " Whenever Phil Thomas Katt removes his sunglasses, every woman in the "Enterprise Room" becomes impregnated."lol
https://youtu.be/LJ390RClPZI

peace
Hog

Quote from: Hog on January 10, 2020, 08:34:05 AM
Since you've asked a couple times now, and the fact that I'm hardwired to ATTEMPT to be helpful, here you go AZZman.
As you are reading a thread, you hit the MultiQuote button whenever you see a post you want to quote and discuss.

Everytime you click a Multi Quote, a bubble will appear on the bottom left of the page indicating the number of Multiquotes you have selected.

When you are finished reading, hit either REPLY, or hit QUOTE on the last post you wish to reply to.

When that QUOTE bubble appears on the lower left side, click on it.  All the Multiquotes you have selected will appear. 
You can now either discard the MultiQuotes you wish to not use by hitting the DISCARD QUOTE button located to the upper right of each MultiQuote or you hit POST QUOTES.

After hitting POST QUOTES, all the Multiquotes you selected are nicely arranged for you to add your comments to.

When you are finished adding your comments, just hot REPLY and all the MultiQuotes and quotes are combined into a single post.

That's how I do it on my PC anyways.  Hope that helps.

peace
Hog

Damned if it didn't work!