• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 09, 2019, 05:12:50 PM
Doc!   Tangerine/Sofia/16/14/JoJo!  Congratulations.  Belated as I did not see this exciting news until just now.

So Doc, are you shutting the practice down in Maryland and moving out west?

Thank you! We’re moving underground and becoming preppers.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 09, 2019, 06:20:58 PM
I think the sobriety ratio for the guest hosts in the past has been like 60/40.   Hell, half the time MV wakes up like 2 minutes before air time.
I can understand about not wanting to appear but you do have an interesting tale to tell.

Actually an MV, Gunner65, Uncle Duke trio is my dream Gabcast panel.
or 40/40? As in the MD 40/40?

https://foodanddrink.scotsman.com/drink/one-thing-didnt-know-md2020/

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 09, 2019, 05:12:50 PM
Doc!   Tangerine/Sofia/16/14/JoJo!  Congratulations.  Belated as I did not see this exciting news until just now.

So Doc, are you shutting the practice down in Maryland and moving out west?
I've been gone a few days.  The Dickdr is actually a doc in Maryland?  I wonder if his posts displaying his fagaphbia would be of interest to the Maryland medical board? 

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 09, 2019, 08:35:02 PM
if I do not get a PM from Liberace within 12 hours I will assume he does not care.  Or he is totally ignorant.  Otherwise I will go about my stuff.
Well, he could be huffing paint.  Again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 11, 2019, 01:21:43 AM
I've been gone a few days.  The Dickdr is actually a doc in Maryland?  I wonder if his posts displaying his fagaphbia would be of interest to the Maryland medical board?

What a prick! ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2019, 01:28:45 AM
What a prick! ::)
Why thank you.  It's just a standard 6 inches of diamond cutting man meat.  You make me blush.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 11, 2019, 01:54:07 AM
Why thank you.  It's just a standard 6 inches of diamond cutting man meat.  You make me blush.

No, I mean that you’d be such a douche bag as to try to drop the dime on a fellow Bellgabber. How can you even live with yourself?!

Jojo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 09, 2019, 03:39:39 PM
MD and Tangerine are getting married? Perfect match. Let me know where to send a gift.
I was drugged.  And bigamy is illegal, so there would be complications.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 11, 2019, 02:05:57 AM
I did not consent, nor was I asked.  And bigamy is illegal, so there would be complications.

Don’t be so coy. ::)

MV/Liberace!

I wonder if his posts displaying his fagaphbia would be of interest to the Maryland medical board?

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on September 11, 2019, 02:25:18 AM

He can't be fagophobic anymore.  And he has to cooperate with Srendi.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tangerine on September 11, 2019, 02:26:48 AM
He can't be fagophobic anymore.

Well that's pretty fucking gay.

-Lee

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2019, 01:56:32 AM
No, I mean that you’d be such a douche bag as to try to drop the dime on a fellow Bellgabber. How can you even live with yourself?!
So you are a Dickdr in Maryland.  oooooooooh.  And I didn't know that you considered us 'fellows.'  'Fellows.'  That sounds rather gay.  Doesn't it?

Who did you tell that you were a Dickdr in Maryland?

paladin1991

Quote from: Tangerine on September 11, 2019, 02:26:48 AM
He can't be fagophobic anymore.  And he has to cooperate with Srendi.
Why would he break character?? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 11, 2019, 02:40:42 AM
  So you are a Dickdr in Maryland.  oooooooooh.  And I didn't know that you considered us 'fellows.'  'Fellows.'  That sounds rather gay.  Doesn't it?

Who did you tell that you were a Dickdr in Maryland?

You know, coming out of your mouth it does sound totally gay.

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 11, 2019, 02:41:48 AM
Why would he break character??
While I was covertly drugged, he had us married, so if he wants peace at night, he'll have to be peaceful about gays.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 11, 2019, 11:30:48 PM
While I was covertly drugged, he had us married, so if he wants peace at night, he'll have to be peaceful about gays.

Yes, dear. ::)

Hog

Hey Liberace, when you called into Heather's podcast show the other week, do you think that Heather recognized your voice?  Even just a slight possibly semi-subconcious level?

With the amount pf phone time you two have shared over the years, you'd think she would recognize your voice.
Interesting Heather info is gleaned from the interview with the British woman (Dynamo Hum- I find her voice/accent very attractive) and the guy from Spain that stayed with Heather.  I realize that it's just this one guys description/story, but her behaviour seems very odd, clinical in fact.

Great work on the Gabcast the other night.  Interacting with the Live thread while listening was very entertaining.  I've got that damn "Blame in on the wine" song on my head. lol

Thanks Lee,   and of course Pate.  Running out for beer while co-hosting a Gabcast is a first for sure lol

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on September 14, 2019, 11:10:05 AM
Hey Liberace, when you called into Heather's podcast show the other week, do you think that Heather recognized your voice?  Even just a slight possibly semi-subconcious level?

I don't know if she recognized me, but it's probably reasonable to assume she did.

I'm glad you enjoyed the DrunkCast the other night. And Pate's beer run was both necessary and prudent.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on September 14, 2019, 07:31:06 PM
I don't know if she recognized me, but it's probably reasonable to assume she did.

I'm glad you enjoyed the DrunkCast the other night. And Pate's beer run was both necessary and prudent.

Pate is a GabCastStar!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2019, 07:32:33 PM

Pate is a GabCastStar!

Not according to broadcast superstar, Myke Deacon.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2019, 07:32:33 PM

Pate is a GabCastStar!
Eye no.  Is right?  Hic.  Shlerp thing!  #NedsBeer Urf!

ItsOver

...I wonder if his posts displaying his fagaphbia would be of interest to the Maryland medical board?
In today's environment, they'd be interested in presenting an award for cultural advancement.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2019, 09:10:21 PM
In today's environment, they'd be interested in presenting an award for cultural advancement.

;D :o ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2019, 09:10:21 PM

Maybe even an FBI award for outstanding achievement in the field of excellence. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 07:33:43 PM
Not according to broadcast superstar, Myke Deacon.

Of course not, I am just stating facts.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 15, 2019, 12:02:21 AM
Of course not, I am just stating facts.

Like the fact that only cat ladies listen to your show? ???