• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on November 13, 2018, 11:55:35 AM
General Lee,

[attachment=1,msg1277207]

This is a little 50 x 50 "pixel" portrait of Ft. Rock I mocked up for you.  It is actually 849x849 pixels which gives you 2500 16x16 pixel "thumbnails" to work with.  I haven't the slightest idea how many user avatars there are in that sub-directory (or whatever it is).  Maybe this is too many "pixels?"

I too, like JaxTar, mmm hear two hay yelp.

Is there some website where you can feed a bunch of images in and it assembles the final image for you?

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on November 13, 2018, 12:37:06 PM
Is there some website where you can feed a bunch of images in and it assembles the final image for you?

Dunno.  Found this by searching "pixel collage maker":

https://www.winsite.com/pixel/pixel+collage+creator/index3.html

Photo mosaic?  Thumbnail mosaic portrait maker?  I haven't a clue.  Posting from my phone & not at home, or I'd dig deeper on this for you..

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace! on November 13, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

We have a thread for this kind of thing. Welcome. Post often.

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 11, 2018, 04:04:59 PM
Everyone knows Lee is crazy for women and their vaginas and such.

absolute unit & poon hound extraordinaire. wew lads!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on November 13, 2018, 04:35:15 PM
We have a thread for this kind of thing. Welcome. Post often.

Thanks, but what I really want to know is if I will be considered for Turbo Mode.

Metron2267

Quote from: Liberace! on November 14, 2018, 02:33:36 PM
Thanks, but what I really want to know is if I will be considered for Turbo Mode.

Jackstar

General Lee,

[attachment=1]

See if you can find room in the collage for this one, would you? I think it'll really make things pop. Thanks in advance.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on November 14, 2018, 04:43:26 PM
See if you can find room in the collage for this one, would you? I think it'll really make things pop. Thanks in advance.

I think it would go nicely in slot 32,10.

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

Just sayin'...

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on November 16, 2018, 04:02:03 AM
Hi!  I'm Liberace!

I used to go by MV on this forum until that display name was sullied by some slack jawed stroke victim...

I am unaware of this incident, would you care to elaborate or provide some sort of back-ground on this one General Lee?  I hope it isn't covered by the "Hiatus BallGag Order," it shore sound intaresting.

Thanks for you thyme and tension,
-pate

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on November 16, 2018, 03:14:26 PM
I am unaware of this incident, would you care to elaborate or

I am also 100% out of the loop on this story. Can you save it for the GabCast? I wanna hear the apoplectic fury through my sub-woofer. Can there be spittle hitting the mic? I love the sound of spittle hitting the mic.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 16, 2018, 03:18:35 PM
I am also 100% out of the loop on this story. Can you save it for the GabCast? I wanna hear the apoplectic fury through my sub-woofer. Can there be spittle hitting the mic? I love the sound of spittle hitting the mic.

In the morning? ???

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2018, 10:41:46 AM
[attachment=1,msg1265471]

Frankly nothing special compared to several of my ex-s.
Lol.

Metron2267

QuoteThat posts to karma ratio is impressive.

You are the Tom Brady of animus.

::)

pate

I wont to changin' nommen will stats attached to mio previo be attaché
?
mnmnmm tankee...

Lilith

Dear Liberace,

Did your family have a most Wonderful Thanksgiving?  I sure hope so!  You deserve only the happiest of happys!  As for myself, I had a Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner fit for a Bellgab Queen, prepared by the finest chef in Niagara Falls, and delivered to my door.  (I know his mother).    ;D

Lilith

Dear Liberace,

Is my memory failing me, or did you mention a GabCast in a few days a couple weeks back?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on November 22, 2018, 05:22:10 PM
Dear Liberace,

Did your family have a most Wonderful Thanksgiving?  I sure hope so!  You deserve only the happiest of happys!  As for myself, I had a Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner fit for a Bellgab Queen, prepared by the finest chef in Niagara Falls, and delivered to my door.  (I know his mother).    ;D

Our Thanksgiving feast is being prepared as I type this.  We eat late here at the Liberace Dude Ranch!  I have another round of Thanksgiving planned for tomorrow with some friends.

Happy Thanksgiving, BellGab!

-Lee

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on November 22, 2018, 05:23:22 PM
Dear Liberace,

Is my memory failing me, or did you mention a GabCast in a few days a couple weeks back?

Has it really been a couple weeks?  No way.

ItsOver

A Liberace T-Day has to be a sumptuous feast.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on November 22, 2018, 05:39:53 PM
Our Thanksgiving feast is being prepared as I type this.  We eat late here at the Liberace Dude Ranch!  I have another round of Thanksgiving planned for tomorrow with some friends.

-Lee

I have plenty of leftovers for tomorrow, and maybe even the next day.  Always even better the next day!

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on November 22, 2018, 05:40:19 PM
Has it really been a couple weeks?  No way.
I believe the last GabCast was on 11/2.

starrmtn001

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day today, Michael.
My best to you, and yours. :-*

[Gratuitous Thanksgiving joke about the guy on the right getting stuffed]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 22, 2018, 07:20:44 PM
[Gratuitous Thanksgiving joke about the guy on the right getting stuffed]

The guy on the right is my Scott.  He won't let me do that.  He only gives it.

-Lee

Dateline

Happy Thanksgiving  Liberace and family.  I give thanks to you for your alluring comeback.

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on November 22, 2018, 05:22:10 PM
Dear Liberace,

Did your family have a most Wonderful Thanksgiving?  I sure hope so!  You deserve only the happiest of happys!  As for myself, I had a Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner fit for a Bellgab BJ Queen, prepared by the finest chef in Niagara Falls, and delivered to my door.  (I know his mother).    ;D

;) ;D

-Lee

When will the nth round in the form of a Gabcast be held?

Happy Big Black Friday, Lee. Hopefully you got stuffed last night.

AZZERAE

Dear Liberace,

How many die-cast toy cars can you fit in your ass?

Best,

Azzerae