• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: MAX on October 14, 2018, 12:48:04 PM
Hey brig still have your great ytube videos? That’s ok I do if you don’t. You know the ones where you are a fake Falkie and sound so sweet and nice with your hat? Even brought your daughter in one. You sure sound and look like a big cat lady in them. Why do you hate them now?
Do you have the one where she's snarking with a French-ish accent?

starrmtn001

Quote from: MAX on October 14, 2018, 12:48:04 PM
Hey brig still have your great ytube videos? That’s ok I do if you don’t. You know the ones where you are a fake Falkie and sound so sweet and nice with your hat? Even brought your daughter in one. You sure sound and look like a big cat lady in them. Why do you hate them now?
I think because I'm a Cat Lady.  She's been shadow-snarking me for quite a while.  I've finally had enough.  By the way, I only have one Cat.  But she's a sweetheart. ;) :-*

Lilith

Quote from: StarrMountain on October 16, 2018, 12:14:52 AM
Why would you call lurkers cowardly?  Some lurkers are just folks checking out the forum for the first time.  They may even be prospective
donators.  They may have wanted to join, save for you calling them cowards.

Hey lurkers, if you want to join, please do so, and ignore the prior ramblings.   ;) ;D

Your post would make sense if I had said that all lurkers are cowardly.  Just Sayin...

Oh, wait, that was posted by StarrMountain.  My bad.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 15, 2018, 12:07:26 PM
The fun continues. I'm currently waiting for the city worker to show up. They originally claimed it was our old galvanized pipe which sprung a leak and for us to connect a garden hose from the neighbors for our water. WTF?! Hubby exposed and wrapped the pipe reducing the geyser to a dribble so we could at least turn on the water for short periods. Turned out the new water meter installation damaged our pipe. If they don't agree to fix this today they are going to have a raging bitch on their hands.
Damn.  Hey.  Run for Mayor.  You'd have the place up and running in no time. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

Even Cowardly Lurkers are Welcome here!
You implied all lurkers. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2018, 12:21:19 AM
Your post would make sense if I had said that all lurkers are cowardly.  Just Sayin...

Oh, wait, that was posted by StarrMountain.  My bad.
Oh.  Please tell me, your concern.  Please. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: StarrMountain on October 16, 2018, 12:32:37 AM
You implied all lurkers.  Your bad, not mind.

No i didn't, not at all.

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

Even Cowardly Lurkers are Welcome here!
Quote from: brig on October 16, 2018, 12:34:34 AM
No i didn't, not at all.
Hmmmm. ::)
Apparently, you did, or you wouldn't have deleted your last post.

Lilith

Quote from: StarrMountain on October 16, 2018, 12:34:04 AM
Oh.  Please tell me, your concern.  Please. ;)

Well, since you asked, I usually try not to reply to your posts, because I can see how much my mere presence upsets you.

Carry on.   :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2018, 12:40:00 AM
Well, since you asked, I usually try not to reply to your posts, because I can see how much my mere presence upsets you.

Carry on.   :)
Wait, what???  Seriously? Why would you think that???   LMAO! ;D ;D ;D

Do you really think you're all that?

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain on October 16, 2018, 12:32:37 AM
You implied all lurkers.

Given that you've established through your own testimony that you're somewhat unclear on certain common terms (1 cat does not a cat lady make--think minimum 4), I'm gonna need you to produce an essay contrasting "imply" vs. "infer," as well as just exactly what you think a "lurker" is.

Along with any known synonyms. This will be worth half of your quarter grade. Begin.

I usually try not to reply

Welcome to Bellgab. Post often.

starrmtn001

Well, since you asked, I usually try not to reply to your posts, because your presence upsets me.
FIFY, so it's accurate. :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2018, 12:46:04 AM
Given that you've established through your own testimony that you're somewhat unclear on certain common terms (1 cat does not a cat lady make--think minimum 4), I'm gonna need you to produce an essay contrasting "imply" vs. "infer," as well as just exactly what you think a "lurker" is.

Along with any known synonyms. This will be worth half of your quarter grade. Begin.

Welcome to Bellgab. Post often.
Here. take one of my thesis publications.  It's late and I'm nicely buzzed. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on October 16, 2018, 12:27:26 AM
Happy Birthday, Metron!

TY Starr, but that was some other Yelpers b-day. ;D

Jackstar

Are we clear she knows what year it is? Maybe she has twelve cats, and just thinks there's one.

Kidnostad3

Dear Liberace.  I have been in the grip of a sick compulsion to rip mattress tags off mattresses since my early teens.  It doesn’t matter if the mattress is mine or not, I just have to do.  My relatives. friends and neighbors are on to me and won’t let me near their bedrooms.  Also, there are several hotel chains that won’t let me book a room. Recently, I have been obsessed with the idea of breaking into a mattress store and having my way with its entire inventory.  Is there a hotline for people like me where I might get information on support groups and 28 day programs.  Sincerely,  Desperate in Duluth.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 16, 2018, 09:22:27 PM
Dear Liberace.  I have been in the grip of a sick compulsion to rip mattress tags off mattresses since my early teens.  It doesn’t matter if the mattress is mine or not, I just have to do.  My relatives. friends and neighbors are on to me and won’t let me near their bedrooms.  Also, there are several hotel chains that won’t let me book a room. Recently, I have been obsessed with the idea of breaking into a mattress store and having my way with its entire inventory.  Is there a hotline for people like me where I might get information on support groups and 28 day programs.  Sincerely,  Desperate in Duluth.

Desperate in Duluth,
Your letter really touched me.  Your plight, unlike the whiny boomer screeching I'm usually forced to ingest during the course of forging this weekly column, is worthy of this columnist's concern and attention.

Clearly the only solution is to contact your congressman or senator and demand that the federal government ban mattresses.  While that course of action might seem extreme to the casual observer stumbling upon this columnist's reply, it's simply the best and only solution.  Ban The Mattress (BTM) efforts have sprung up throughout the nation, with the movement's most prominent example being in Laredo, Texas.  Granted, they're just trying to get a grip on a massive bedbug problem as opposed to this tag tearing thing you're plagued by, but the net effect is the same: No mattresses.  For anyone.  Ever.  Full stop.

I hope this week's column provided the answers you're looking for, and always remember: My friends call me Lee!

Sincerely,
Liberace!

Dear Liberace,

Please play Rock the Casbah.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on October 17, 2018, 02:13:19 AM
Dear Liberace,

Please play Rock the Casbah.

coming up at the top of the hour...

thanks for lisunneen.

Quote from: Liberace! on October 17, 2018, 02:39:21 AM
coming up at the top of the hour...

thanks for lisunneen.

What a champ. Great selections the couple times I've tuned in so far.

Lilith

Dear Liberace,

Will the UFOship stream of the old GabCasts and SpecSheets etc. be coming back?

It was great for morning coffee time, tune in, see what's streaming, surprise blast from the past etc.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on October 17, 2018, 07:01:18 AM
Dear Liberace,

Will the UFOship stream of the old GabCasts and SpecSheets etc. be coming back?

It was great for morning coffee time, tune in, see what's streaming, surprise blast from the past etc.

it will indeed be coming back.  i think we'll have a gabcast within the next week, and the 24/7 UFOShip.com stream will come back with that.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on October 17, 2018, 07:07:02 AM
it will indeed be coming back.  i think we'll have a gabcast within the next week, and the 24/7 UFOShip.com stream will come back with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQqwG_rQx7A

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on October 17, 2018, 07:07:02 AM
Praise The Keys Tickler.

Lilith

Dear Liberace,

I saw the awesome "Get Patches!"  link that you put at the top of the page for Bomars Ebay Store!

Has anybody told you today what a WONDERFUL person you are?

I am the proud owner of some of Bomars patches by the way.   ;D

WhiteCrow

Dear General Lee,

I summited a request for your approval to send both brig and starr for a short time out in the corn field.

Their recent spat for your affection and love is unfortunately also displaying chinks in your armor to that other Gabbing Site.

Please advise,

Your faithfully and obedient servant

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 16, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

Some times a faithful servant has to do what's best for whole and ask for forgiveness from the Boss later.

Kinnostat, ignore General Lee's anti mattress boycott campaign

Boss,  we have bill's to pay. Cash Flow from ad sense mattress ads. Nix the anti mattress campaign