• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: username on October 13, 2018, 12:54:17 PM
They're trying to grow the Keith digital Network.

Bart = Keef.

Now they're going after Vara's LNM bumper music license.

Just another turf war for that all important $4.95/month.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 13, 2018, 01:13:35 PM
Bart = Keef.

Doesn't surprise me, the liberal left cries over Petty issues.

Dr. MD MD

Bart = Keef.

So Keith really is evil. Who knew?! I thought it was just Art joking around.

WhiteCrow

Dueling Forums..

Art's Legacy continues

Thank you Art

ching a ling ding ding $4.95 a month

https://youtu.be/gsC4kf6x_Q0

Laurakinch

Bart = Keef.

Jesus, does Keith & co really think going after small-time shows like LNM is going to make a difference for them? They're delusional. Time to get a real job.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on October 13, 2018, 08:52:18 AM
I don't blame you, the comments here at Bellgab will probably be the best part of the show.
I can say the last show started on time.  That’s all the feedback I’ll give because of advice my Mom gave me.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 13, 2018, 02:11:42 PM
Jesus, does Keith & co really think going after small-time shows like LNM is going to make a difference for them? They're delusional. Time to get a real job.

As a moderate (chief a-hole) on  both ellbab and bellgab its important that I know who is siding with and aiding who?

I'll take George, the you tube superstar on Bellgab and Ellgab

Bart Ell (chief) has Ellgab, MITD, Dave S, Keith, Karen,  PBS (puny chief and WR (puny chief)

I'm confused about Lee (chief) and Bellgab?  default to LNM, MVara, Heather and brig (puny chief)? That can't be right?

We need a pow wow to figure this chit out.

https://youtu.be/XQCe76-9ca4

pate

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 13, 2018, 02:28:34 PM
As a moderate (puny cheif) its important that I know who is siding and aiding who?

I'll take George, the you tube superstar on Bellgab and Ellgab

Bart Ell (cheif) has Ellgab, MITD, Dave S, Keith, Karen,  PBS (puny cheif and WR (puny chief)

I'm confused about Lee (cheif) and Bellgab?  default to LNM, MVara, Heather and brig (puny cheif)? That can't be right?

We need a pow wow to figure this chit out.

https://youtu.be/XQCe76-9ca4

It's spelled "chief," Deputy Craw.  Unleash it was an intaintional mush-pulling?

Ain't that rite, eMCee?

-pAnon

ediot: one out of six ain't that bad is it?

Lilith

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 13, 2018, 12:12:20 PM
No doubt. Not to be mean, but those shows (with the exception of Karen's appearance) are incredibly dull. Why are they having all these boring nobodies on as guests? I was told they are trying to "grow" the podcast. Good luck with that.

We had a water main break yesterday and having a quick breakfast then back to digging, but be back to join you lovable folks in the thread for a bit ;D

Wonderful!  ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: pate on October 13, 2018, 02:37:20 PM
It's spelled "chief," Deputy Craw.  Unleash it was an intaintional mush-pulling?

Ain't that rite, eMCee?

-pAnon

ediot: one out of six ain't that bad is it?

D+

Yeah yeah ..went back and corrected it..cant you make better use of your time?

MV/Liberace!

We had a water main break yesterday and having a quick breakfast then back to digging...

Oh man. Not how you envisioned spending your weekend, I'm sure. Well good luck with all of that madness.

WhiteCrow

No doubt. Not to be mean, but those shows (with the exception of Karen's appearance) are incredibly dull. Why are they having all these boring nobodies on as guests? I was told they are trying to "grow" the podcast. Good luck with that.

We had a water main break yesterday and having a quick breakfast then back to digging, but be back to join you lovable folks in the thread for a bit ;D

Roswells/Dittos.. Michael with an Y (the misogynist) is getting far better guests on his show than Dave S and Heather.

http://michaeldecon.com

https://youtu.be/5ViijghnWbY

pate

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 13, 2018, 02:47:10 PM
D+

Yeah yeah ..went back and corrected it..cant you make better use of your time?

Sawry, Deputy.  I wuz just looking for vehicles for my dank-neu puppy pic-meme.

You're not going to put me in jail or the zoo over this I hope?

I need to go and work and earn some money anyhow, apogees, I shall stop for the day.

/meme-mode

WhiteCrow

Quote from: pate on October 13, 2018, 02:55:47 PM
Sawry, Deputy.  I wuz just looking for vehicles for my dank-neu puppy pic-meme.

You're not going to put me in jail or the zoo over this I hope?

I need to go and work and earn some money anyhow, apogees, I shall stop for the day.

/meme-mode

A+

Suck up accepted ..you can resume posting

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 13, 2018, 02:54:42 PM
Roswells/Dittos.. Michael with an Y (the misogynist) is getting far better guests on show than Dave S and Heather.

http://michaeldecon.com

well that is a very accurate statement there but, there is some inconsistencies in what you just typed out and let me correct that for you. first of all you called me a misogynist, which is an inaccurate statement.

Women are the biggest misogynists, and they continue to further prove this. The fact that you are indoctrinated by the liberal agenda, surely shouldn't  surprise anyone reading this now.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on October 13, 2018, 03:02:51 PM
well that is a very accurate statement there but, there is some inconsistencies in what you just typed out and let me correct that for you. first of all you called me a misogynist, which is an inaccurate statement.

Women are the biggest misogynists, and they continue to further prove this. The fact that you are indoctrinated by the liberal agenda, surely shouldn't  surprise anyone reading this now.

I knows what I hears boy ..from your mouth.

Any group that goes about promoting an injustice always has elements of radicalization. From the 1960's "burn the bra" to present day "me too", is no different than the 1773 Boston Tea party and the 1789 Storming of the Bastille.

Change it got'a come.
The innocents will always be swept up and are victims of changing social norms revolutions.

Without radicalization nothing changes.

Power to the People Women!

https://youtu.be/RtvlBS4PMF0

I don't even know if I'm posting this in Bellgab or Ellgab.. lol
(a-hole = negative karma..eh?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 13, 2018, 03:25:24 PM
I knows what I hears boy ..from your mouth.

Any group that goes about promoting an injustice always has elements of radicalization. From the 1960's "burn the bra" to present day "me too", is no different than the 1773 Boston Tea party and the 1789 Storming of the Bastille.

Change it got'a come.
The innocents will always be swept up and are victims of changing social norms revolutions.

Without radicalization nothing changes.

Power to the People Women!

I knows what I hear? You can believe what you want, that is your right. This is very sad, but I expect that from a broken man.

pate

Not to be a martinet about this thread, but I fail to see the questions General Lee is supposed to be answering in the last three posts?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on October 13, 2018, 03:29:45 PM
I knows what I hear? You can believe what you want, that is your right. This is very sad, but I expect that from a broken man.

Doesn't play...Sunny boy..go trigger yourself.

You'd be smart to heed the wise crow ..trying to help you..
Why risk alienating half your listeners ..duh

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 13, 2018, 03:33:53 PM
Doesn't play...Sunny boy..go trigger yourself.

You can mimick Hilary all you want, it's cute.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on October 13, 2018, 03:34:37 PM
You can mimick Hilary all you want, it's cute.

Hilary knows how to "work"over one half of voters.. (Popular Vote)

Trump know how to "work" the Biz..(Electoral College)

Should be interesting to see how those dynamics play out in a few weeks  when the Popular Vote is the only game to work.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: pate on October 13, 2018, 03:32:39 PM
Not to be a martinet about this thread, but I fail to see the questions General Lee is supposed to be answering in the last three posts?

Pate, I lost the essence of the threat..sorry...

Would you please restate General Lee's issues?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 13, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

Should be interesting to see how those dynamics play out in a few weeks  when the Popular Vote is the only game to work.

She did a great job in the elections, I expect nothing but great things for her. Keep in mind, I'm not a supporter of either party, I am bipartisan. Finally another thing you said that was true, this will definitely be very interesting to watch.

pate

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 13, 2018, 03:48:29 PM

Would you please restate General Lee's issues?

I don't know what his issues are, or if he even has them.  You'd have to ask him.

I seem to recall eMCee posting somewhere that he's got a radio-gig as a DJ?  That's cool.

Hey eMCee how about a link to the livestream of when you're on air somewhere at the top of the page?

What sort of station is it, AAA or what?

ediot: accidentally hit "Post" instead of preview, apogees

pate

Quote from: chinaclipper on October 13, 2018, 04:08:48 PM
allow me, pate:  https://tunein.com/radio/KYMO-FM-1053-s26667/

Looks like Classic Rock/Oldies?  Good stuff, prefer the punk-rock but those broadcast stations are few and far between...

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2018, 01:57:30 PM
So Keith really is evil. Who knew?! I thought it was just Art joking around.

You'll find the music license spite all over Bart's twitter page.

Kinda lame if you ask me...

Same basic act they ran on Heater. :o

Metron2267

Quote from: username on October 13, 2018, 03:52:56 PM
She did a great job in the elections, I expect nothing but great things for her. Keep in mind, I'm not a supporter of either party, I am bipartisan. Finally another thing you said that was true, this will definitely be very interesting to watch.

Like seeing our uranium go to the Russkies as compensation.

:'(

Metron2267

Quote from: username on October 13, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

+1!

Nailed it. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 13, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

You must be betting on our 22 million "replacement voters"?

But why? :(