• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 08, 2019, 03:24:47 AM
You may have to hide from Svrendi's relatives.

I have kdubb running interference for me. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on September 07, 2019, 11:55:33 PM
Van Zandt? Underrated and not as popular as he deserved to be...  I don't think that I had ever heard this song.
Townes had a troubled life but a great writer, player, and singer and very influential and respected by more famous singers.

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on September 08, 2019, 01:34:25 AM
Congratulations, M.D. You are a (lucky?) man.
Does this mean I have to take him off Ignore?

Those popcicles were for medical use.  Sigh.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 08, 2019, 03:51:21 PM

Like you could ever ignore me. LOL! ;D

WOTR

Quote from: Tangerine on September 08, 2019, 03:51:21 PM

If you and MD are now married, the expectation is that you place him on ignore indefinably.

Roswells, Art

MD and Tangerine are getting married? Perfect match. Let me know where to send a gift.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on September 07, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Yes, but then MV did post a long, detailed explanation about the shut-down, including the history and reasons behind it. I know that he deleted the post almost immediately, and only a handful of people ever knew what it said. Somewhere, I have a screenshot of it.*

What?! Find it! Post it!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 08, 2019, 01:24:16 AM
Good people of Bellgab, you may have noticed Tangerine addressing me in an overly familiar tone and kind of nagging me recently. I may as well come clean about this. We were secretly married in a quicky Las Vegas wedding recently (and yes, we did visit Art’s grave on our honeymoon). Why would I do such a crazy thing?! Well, it has to do with a previous discussion we had here about the correlation between the level of insanity of a woman and the potential intensity of sexual activity with her; and I think you can tell from her posts that she’s a real demon in the sack...while still being a good, Christian woman, of course. Anyway, now I can eat the popsicles she doesn’t want...unless she doesn’t want me to have them and then you know the drill: microwave>toilet.  ;)

Doc!   Tangerine/Sofia/16/14/JoJo!  Congratulations.  Belated as I did not see this exciting news until just now.

So Doc, are you shutting the practice down in Maryland and moving out west?

Ah Roswells.   That was an epic post but I guess you nuked it before I could quote it.

Now only me, you and the dog named Boo will know what it said.   ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 09, 2019, 05:23:33 PM
Ah Roswells.   That was an epic post but I guess you nuked it before I could quote it.

Now only me, you and the dog named Boo will know what it said.   ;)

lol, I'm too neurotic to let posts stay past the 30 minute mark. Or even the one minute mark sometimes.

I wonder what name you would give me for your Red Heat saga if I worked across from you. Also, what would your coworkers call you? Something along "guy that keeps glancing at me and scribbling in his notebook".

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 09, 2019, 05:27:02 PM
lol, I'm too neurotic to let posts stay past the 30 minute mark. Or even the one minute mark sometimes.

I wonder what name you would give me for your Red Heat saga if I worked across from you.

I was just being a weisenheimer on your post.  World - it was nice little post but not epic.  Say a B+ kind of post.

I can't say - I don't imagine that you resemble  cartoon poultry.  That has to be a unique look.  Why don't you join the crew?
Need all the help we can get.

As for me I am not called by my given name by my co-workers.  I'm called an abstraction of my oddball last name. So no cool
handle for me.

SredniVashtar

Walks looks like the stapler guy from Office Space, with a budgie on his shoulder.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 09, 2019, 05:41:19 PM
Walks looks like the stapler guy from Office Space, with a budgie on his shoulder.

^^^^ This.

Gunner65

Hi Liberace!

Just making you aware that Douglas Dietrich made an interesting claim last night regarding Bellgab.  Starting at 1:59:10 in this audio:

Dietrich claims that an "asset" and his"handler" from Bellgab.com visited the salon of his "medical/forensic/cosmetologist"  -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuFYngf60Tk&t=8835s

Just for "shits and giggles" you can compare this elaborate, insane story to an e-mail recently posted by a mysterious member named: "Barn_Yard_Fire" But I would appreciate any comment you have on the validity of this claim and ask that you please post comment on the "Dietrich Critical Omissions" thread.  Thanks, Gunner65

This was posted on the Dietrich "Critical Omissions thread in the Bellgab.com forum, September 6 2019 by someone (new poster - registered the same day as  "Barn_Yard_Fire".

https://pastebin.com/raw/1q0vKJEm

Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 03:49:42
To: Douglas Dietrich <douglasduanedietrich@gmail.com>

Subject: YOUR CLOTHES REALLY BAD TODAY...

Dear D:

I have to tell you this because I care about you.
TODAY: I noticed it the moment you came inside today and That is WHY I kept the door open OK. BUT I FIBBED TO SPARE YOUR FEELINGS.I would not have told you, except it was much worse and really affected the whole place all day. Rose was appalled.I don't think washing those closes, even with bleach, will help anymore.don't think you can get the smell out of them. Your, Pants, shirt and jacket.Don't you yourself smell it on your clothing.You really, stunk bad today, everyone noticed today, That is not right.YOU GOTTA KNOW THIS. You should talk to someone about it. Ask your friend Beaver about it, when you wear the same tan pants and jacket. OMG

Tonight, All the DRAPINGS and towels and sheets, I washed today, even though I washed in bleach and laundry soap,But it, STILL STUNK afterwards so it must be your tee shirt too.If a lady comes to visit you, they will think you are mental.If you go to an appointment, you will probably get into trouble somehow. ROSE NOTICED AND ALWAYS says something - it will turn her clients away..she is afraid of that and does not understand what your problem is as you live close to laundry mats.

What size do you wear? I will buy you something tomorrow, seriously.--------------------Let me help you. Wends I will go get you some things, if you promise to throw away those clothes. What size pants?size shirt?Jacket?
I will to buy you some clothes this week. Listen D. I am Not doing this to hurt you. I don't want to loose your ability to be able to come to Roses and No Way can you go to (Sokims Aunte on Geary Street)like that she would ask you to leave and me too. Let me help you by telling me your size and colors you prefer, it will be easy to do. Next time I see you I will have the clothes.

At the 1:59 mark of an almost 6 hour marathon mind you.   ;)

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 09, 2019, 06:07:08 PM
At the 1:59 mark of an almost 6 hour marathon mind you.   ;)
Yup.  The first 2.5 hours was total lies and slander.  But the Bellgab "homeless fake vet" lie is fucking classic Dietrich!

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 09, 2019, 06:09:55 PM
Yup.  The first 2.5 hours was total lies and slander.  But the Bellgab "homeless fake vet" lie is fucking classic Dietrich!

Any chance of you hosting the Gabcast with Liberace! tomorrow?    It would make for a fascinating episode.............

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 09, 2019, 06:11:09 PM
Any chance of you hosting the Gabcast with Liberace! tomorrow?    It would make for a fascinating episode.............
LOL!  Me on air with MV?  Do I have to be sober? Should I make a few notes?  I really do not have a voice for radio...But I do think that given the crap by Dietrich toward Bellgab in the past year that someone needs to set the "record" straight -

"Dietrich shut down Bellgab"...and maybe Bellgabers need to know what Dietrich is actually claiming.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 09, 2019, 06:15:55 PM
LOL!  Me on air with MV?  Do I have to be sober? Should I make a few notes?  I really do not have a voice for radio...

I think the sobriety ratio for the guest hosts in the past has been like 60/40.   Hell, half the time MV wakes up like 2 minutes before air time.
I can understand about not wanting to appear but you do have an interesting tale to tell.

Actually an MV, Gunner65, Uncle Duke trio is my dream Gabcast panel.

Gunner65

Well WAN, my heavy work for this week is already done. Light work tomorrow and then foul weather on Wednesday.  In other words, I am game!
If MV wants to know the deal with Dietrich I am more than willing.  I may not sound the best, but my research and credibility are solid!  And I have a landline connection.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 09, 2019, 06:26:35 PM
Well WAN, my heavy work for this week is already done. Light work tomorrow and then foul weather on Wednesday.  In other words, I am game!
If MV wants to know the deal with Dietrich I am more than willing.  I may not sound the best, but my research and credibility are solid!

Well hopefully Liberace! will reach out with the details.......

Duke?   C'mon man.   Do it!

Gunner65

What time does this "Gabcast" normally occur?  Liberace can PM me or whatever - we can exchange other info privately.  You know me...any chance I can get to fight back against Dietrich .

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 09, 2019, 06:30:10 PM
What time does this "Gabcast" normally occur?

It will be 10PM tomorrow (Tuesday) night.  Well.  If it happens.  It's schedule is a bit 'fluid' so to speak.

Hopefully MV sends you a ping.

Gunner65

That's a tough deal for me..but I might consider it depending ....I do not know Liberace/MV but I think I deserve a chance to challenge Dietrich in a different way.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 09, 2019, 06:36:45 PM
That's a tough deal for me..but I might consider it depending ....I do not know Liberace/MV but I think I deserve a chance to challenge Dietrich in a different way.

100% agree.

Gunner65

if I do not get a PM from Liberace within 12 hours I will assume he does not care.  Or he is totally ignorant.  Otherwise I will go about my stuff.

WOTR

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 09, 2019, 06:03:29 PM
Hi Liberace!

Just making you aware that Douglas Dietrich made an interesting claim last night regarding Bellgab.  Starting at 1:59:10 in this audio:

How the HELL do you listen to this? I could make it around 10 minutes through his ramblings and I just couldn't take it anymore. Please don't tell me that you actually make it through 6 hours of this moron?

This guy makes Heather look sane and professional.  :-\

Quote from: WOTR on September 09, 2019, 08:42:54 PM
How the HELL do you listen to this? I could make it around 10 minutes through his ramblings and I just couldn't take it anymore. Please don't tell me that you actually make it through 6 hours of this moron?

This guy makes Heather look sane and professional.  :-\

That is the draw my friend.   Join us!    ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 09, 2019, 08:46:32 PM

That is the draw my friend.   Join us!    ;)

Scraping the bottom of the Bell-barrel. Perhaps if he did an hour. But 6 friggin hours? I have a job to get to...

*I also am going to miss the gabcast tomorrow as I have dinner with out of town "big wigs" planned- though I am almost considering going home "sick" before dinner as I don't want to miss any of the drama.  8)