• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 11, 2020, 08:08:39 AM
I don't give a shit. Unfortunately even a nominal, loose association with Rubini was enough to render you irrelevant.

I think you mean irreverent. FTFY.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2020, 04:36:47 AM
My Luna is in Gemini. It's close enough. I am a lunatic. I do thank you for asking, it's only been five or four years since the last time the subject came up.

Although when I say close enough, I mean I am not very much a two-faced scheming manipulative liar who is distracted entirely by shiny objects 24/7/365. It varies. Sometimes I have to get activated by a lot of red flags dazzle camo.

So what do you think it'll be all right for me to ask you questions? By now you may have noticed that I have been very cooperative with you, Silphion. Very cooperative indeed. Do you like it? It's nanotech.

You may ask something, if only for sake of nocturnal diversion.
But I am no oracle, nor is there any real consideration for truth.

pate

When will the ]b]BOLD[/b[ function be activated?  Also the PMs, thing (Nautical Shore).

Axing foar fiend.

Silphion

Quote from: pate on November 08, 2020, 04:52:10 AM
When will the ]b]BOLD[/b[ function be activated?  Also the PMs, thing (Nautical Shore).

Axing foar fiend.

𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 !

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on November 08, 2020, 04:49:38 AM
You may ask something, if only for sake of nocturnal diversion.
But I am no oracle, nor is there any real consideration for truth.

Thanks. Can I pass on that privilege on to Grapefruit? I think she's in need of some solid advice from someone she doesn't want to strangle on sight, and I feel that you would fit the bill.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on November 08, 2020, 04:52:10 AM

Axing foar fiend.

Once again, let me be clear: I have absolutely nothing to do with the maintenance or operation of this website. The only thing I share with Michael "Vandeven" is our love and appreciation for consummate showmanship.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 08, 2020, 08:07:23 PM
You consummated what?  :o

And that was just one four-letter word. Imagine what I can do--and have done--with some others. It is breathtaking, I assure you.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2020, 08:10:34 PM
Get a room you two! ::)

adjective
/ˈkänsəmət/
showing a high degree of skill and flair; complete or perfect.
"she used emotions with consummate elegance, Grapefruit thought"

I'll be honest: at this point, I feel kind of bad that I let her believe that she was pulling it off for so long. I don't know what the hell she's going to do to recover from this... and you know what? It might not be my problem.

I can just take this cat to a shelter, if her eldest son doesn't have his act together yet. He probably does. He's a decent lad. Having a living being to care about, who gives him absolutely nothing in return, will probably give him focus. /shrug

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2020, 08:02:14 PM
Thanks. Can I pass on that privilege on to Grapefruit? I think she's in need of some solid advice from someone she doesn't want to strangle on sight, and I feel that you would fit the bill.

Advice is the last thing one would want to ask of a Houyhnhnm.
Besides, stars in her eyes, she has cast her lot to a new Master.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on November 08, 2020, 09:25:31 PM
Advice is the last thing one would want to ask of a Houyhnhnm.

I beg to differ, but my honest opinion is that I would ask for advice, long and well before asking for herpes at last.

Quote from: Silphion on November 08, 2020, 09:25:31 PM
Besides, stars in her eyes, she has cast her lot to a new Master.

Good, because the last one was massively corrupt, and while these things do, in fact, take time, I was getting a little tired of waiting for the fuckin' tickin' fuckin' time bomb defusers to finish their time on the clock. I much prefer it this way, than having to punch the Master's clock myself. (As a pacifist, using violence only as a last resort, I have learned a great deal of patience over the years, but I still have limits to my willingness to be infinitely patience.)

Still--superior to waiting for the results of a blood test. Ewwwww, gross. I am glad I am not that guy. Thank you for the confirmation--unnecessary, but Quite welcome nevertheless.

Also--and I mean no disrespect--while I do appreciate your informational updates, that wasn't even what I asked, and this really isn't the thread for that kind of thing. Perhaps you could create a new thread--"Things To Wish Upon A Jackstar", or something equally pithy/witty--and put this kind of thing there.

I'm really looking to keep things around here ship-shape, you wanker. :) Aren't you?

whoozit

Can I get an autographed utilikilt?

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on December 02, 2020, 07:19:40 PM
Can I get an autographed utilikilt?

Yes. Don't hold your breath. The Plan didn't include a need for a Master Seamstress, and believe me they are very hard to come by, and are always very busy.

But for you: by Grabthar's Hammer--I swear, it will be done.

Jackstar

This thread is now closed. You may post for the questions but I will not answer them for any time soon.

Busy. You people had your chance to get close to Me. It's time for other people to get their turn.

This is exciting, isn't it?

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on December 08, 2020, 06:20:40 PM
This thread is now closed. You may post for the questions but I will not answer them for any time soon.

Busy. You people had your chance to get close to Me. It's time for other people to get their turn.

What is the official JaXtar definition of "soon":  a few hours, a week and a half or more than one month?

-p

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 08, 2020, 06:20:40 PM

I know I am excited.

Jackstar

Thread re-opened: launch at will, full spread, wide-open throttle, at least until someone gets hit with a C&D. But, how likely could that even be at this point?

I figure this might last about an hour, if anyone actually notices and takes the challenge, but I don't expect that to happen here. Nevertheless: OPENED THE LINE.

Quote from: pate on December 08, 2020, 09:28:40 PM
What is the official JaXtar definition of "soon":  a few hours, a week and a half or more than one month?

-p

Immediately after everyone has forgotten that I was even talking at all, let alone, what about, and my plans require that I win the initiative roll for some stupid, petty reason. It's amazing how strict the rules for using telekinesis on dice rolls are, but once one memorizes them, it's a pretty basic parlor trick to pull off as needed.

Basically if anyone is still waiting, it's not soon, it's later. Who let all these trap door spiders into the joint, anyway? Cute! Laughable to an Ascended Master who has learned that we're all walking on air, but... you know, cute.

-j*

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2021, 06:34:13 AM
launch at will, full spread, wide-open throttle

Don't think I don't mean it! History is replete with tales of those who decided to call the wrong bluff on the wrong day at the wrong time with the right poker-playing scientist. Big badda boom.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 21, 2020, 03:32:30 AM
https://twitter.com/azraamorphine/status/1340952727749349376

Reminder: You're not hosting "Five Minutes With Jackstar," you were given permission to host "Five Point Five Minutes With Jack Stark," which, as we all know, is an entirely different show.

You should probably update your section title on your magnificent website. Just a suggestion! Alternately you can keep looking like you got played, if you want. How should I know? Maybe that helps your street cred. Do they even have streets in your part of Africa? Asking for a friend who never seems to show me any pictures of you.

Jackstar

Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches. Let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2021, 06:34:13 AM

COPY, "SOON" equals no less than a month but more than a weak and a half.

OVER

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on January 17, 2021, 08:04:50 PM
Let the bodies pile up in the streets.

Is that the nature of the medical emergency?

AZZERAE

Whats with the cobalt with the ladder in his back pocket?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2021, 06:38:10 AM
Reminder: You're not hosting "Five Minutes With Jackstar," you were given permission to host "Five Point Five Minutes With Jack Stark," which, as we all know, is an entirely different show.

Silphion

Who is Jack Michaelson, again?

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 21, 2021, 01:44:04 PM

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jac... I mean, Jack Michaelson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight,' people would say, 'Oh, man, that Jack Michaelson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth." â€"Jack Michaelson

[attachment=1]