• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 25, 2020, 05:59:22 PM
This doesn't look like anything to me. Also, can a eunuch still be gay? Asking for a friend.

I don’t know. Was your dad gay?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 12:18:34 PM
We are not inherently good or evil, we merely exist. And existence forces us to take actions that can be construed as evil, since nature is a dripping slit, spewing out overabundant  life and predatory death.

Sounds like something a D'Jinn would say.

chefist

How does Jack put the Whack in WhackStar?

eviUru

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 25, 2020, 05:26:33 PM
I doubt I ever posted that many a day but I wasn’t spamming. I was informing. That’s something intelligent people appreciated. Metron just tried to dominate the board to the point that all you saw were his posts, which is why Lee unceremoniously turffed that loser out. Metron did this to try to shut the board down. He’s not the first to try that and probably won’t be the last.

Pro tip: It’s what you’re trying to do in your own retarded, ham-fisted way. ;)

Furthermore, go fuck your mother, faggot. I know you’re not 10 years old but you have the mind of a 10 year old...and not an intelligent 10 year old.

lame as fuck post by lame as fuck poster

eviUru

Why sacks of shit here when they are losing an argument start to insult mothers or fathers of other posters.
Must be very low IQ,(nigger level), quickens to being massively triggered, and alliance with Satan.
There-is-no-other-explanation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: eviUru on August 25, 2020, 10:27:10 PM
Why sacks of shit here when they are losing an argument start to insult mothers or fathers of other posters.
Must be very low IQ,(nigger level), quickens to being massively triggered, and alliance with Satan.
There-is-no-other-explanation.

The truth hurts sometimes. In your case all the time.

Also, your mother’s a whore.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: eviUru on August 25, 2020, 10:16:22 PM
lame as fuck post by lame as fuck poster

That’s lame AF Bellgabber of the year to you, peeon.

eviUru

To slow you down I'M praying to The Almighty GOD for you to have a heart attack and a stroke.
That should slow you down and perhaps make you regret the evil energy you are nursing inside of your wretched soul and sick mind.
AMEN!!!

pile of dog shit on the sidewalk is more valuable than you are
I feel so very sorry for you that you are so lost and rotten inside of your mind and soul.
I hope that your heart will explode from all that agressive energy you are projecting towards others.
I hope blood veins in your brain will burst from all that agressive energy you are brewing in your stupid head towards others.
Learn how to lose an argument with grace, not with filthy aggression.
primitive-peasant

Dr. MD MD

Well, that’s always worked out great for you before. Like I said, the mind of a slow 10 year old. :D

BTW, I am rubber and you are glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. :P

Jackstar

Quote from: eviUru on August 25, 2020, 10:53:00 PM
To slow you down I'M praying to The Almighty GOD for you to have a heart attack and a stroke.

Like, both, at once? Or first one, and then the other? I need to be clear on this, crystal clear, because this is a legal document.

Quote from: eviUru on August 25, 2020, 10:53:00 PM
Learn how to lose an argument with grace, not with filthy aggression.
primitive-peasant

[attachment=1]

eviUru

Quote from: Jackstar on August 25, 2020, 11:22:58 PM
Like, both, at once? Or first one, and then the other? I need to be clear on this, crystal clear, because this is a legal document.

[attachment=1,msg1416108]

Both at once.!!! Let it be real shit show for shit head with shit coming out of his mouth generated in his brain and heart.

BTW, impressive image. Nice get.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: eviUru on August 25, 2020, 11:30:56 PM
Both at once.!!! Let it be real shit show for shit head with shit coming out of his mouth generated in his brain and heart.

^^^^^^^^
The mind of a retarded child.

Any lower than this and you’d just be throwing your own poo.

Jackstar

Open lines tentatively scheduled for 22 minutes from now. Now attend to me, Class: your writing project for and until the next jump window is to write down all of your questions--as if you're the number one caller, you're sexy, and you know it, which of course all of you are--and then write down how many profane words you'd like to say during that call.

Then, copy all these words onto a nice piece of manuscript paper, illuminate the edges and the corners, fold it up (like origami, if one prefers), and put it into an envelope and seal it so that no passing children get a look at your profane words, and then sit on it, and WAIT; cuz, Kids... I don't know how long this ride is going to take. These people are completely taking way too long, just getting around the corner.

DO IT F*****. Meanwhile... 5:5.

LOOK, look, read, read: I'm kinda un big deal around here and I always was--not just today--and don't worry I'm quite fond of all of you, so, have yourself a little bit of a hot cocoa, have yourself a little bit of a warm banana, and then get some rest, cuz, you're going to need it, Troopers.

Go for a second or third banana if you feel like you need it, too. Y'all here are adults right? Y'all aren't allergic to bananas yet, right? Check your local listings. Talk to your doctor before consuming banana. Don't consume doctor from your banana, or vice versa.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 03, 2020, 10:27:35 PM
Open lines tentatively scheduled for 22 minutes from now. Now attend to me, Class:

This thread has served its purpose and is now closed forever. It was fun, but... I just can't be bothered to answer any of your questions anymore. I am sure you will be understanding.

OR, ELSE. Peace!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 08, 2020, 06:32:10 PM
I just can't be bothered to answer any of your questions anymore. I am sure you will be understanding.

I've just been informed... that, some of you out there thought that meant I'm not answering questions at all. Quite the contrary... I'm just not doing it in this thread. Careful, astute readers of POST ONE ONE FIVE FIVE will have recognized this already. Salut!

Carry on. Hey, where can I get a pizza in this town at 1:30 A.M.? I'm not asking for a friend--none of them eat pizza.

Jackstar

Yeah, I'm fine--thanks for asking.  ::)

Hey, do any of you have any rubber cement? I'm, uh, running out. I need the older stuff, this new stuff doesn't stick so well.

SpaceMeowMaid

[quote author=Jackstar link=topic=12294.msg1418316#msg1418316 date=1599193655 as if you're the number one caller, you're sexy, and you know it, illuminate the edges have yourself a little bit of a warm banana, or vice versa.
[/quote]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vQ0XUNxJyQ

Dr. MD MD

Hey, Jack! Still got any of that tranya left? ???

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 12, 2020, 10:11:57 PM
tranya

No, they fucking stole that too. I'd be pissed as fuck if I couldn't just simply easily, you know, go out and get some more--tranya is readily and easily available at all points south from my homeland--but for one thing, I don't even like tranya all that much, and for another thing, I AM ANNOYED THAT PEOPLE KEEP TAKING MY SHIT WITH PROMISES OF FUTURE RECOMPENSE, AND THEN UTTERLY FAILING TO FOLLOW THROUGH.

Frankly, getting the shit straight up lifted is preferable to these fucking false fucking promises. If someone can't get me weed or tranya or PCP--just fucking say so. What the fuck? How hard is it to admit weakness? Bitches on BG do it all the time, it doesn't look that hard. And, speaking from the perspective and experience of one who has eschewed all weakness long, long ago--FUCKING MAKE IT SNAPPY, FOR YOUR FATHER'S SAKE. If I at all wanted to get high before, just how much more fucking high do all y'all think I wanna--and, am gonna have to--get after I've been fucking lied to? Fuck you! Eat shit! I'll burn your entire planet to cinders, you fucking fuckhead fucks!

Also, I just finished my last bottle of red Zinfandel. Y'all are fucked now. All I got left is the paint thinner... and, all y'all know what happens when I get into the paint thinner. Heads will roll.

Innerreach

Jackstar, will you go trick-or-treating with me this year?

https://youtu.be/YwaWObP0yX0

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 25, 2020, 10:32:04 PM
The truth hurts sometimes. In your case all the time.

Also, your mother’s a whore.

does she give change on a fiver?

Jackstar

This thread needs an enema. To wit:

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 22, 2020, 02:27:04 PM
does she give change on a fiver?

Do not ask other people questions in MY thread. DISQUALIFIED.

Quote from: Innerreach on September 16, 2020, 08:38:33 PM
Jackstar, will you go trick-or-treating with me this year?

No. Like Schrödinger's Cat, this year I am both treat and trick and so cannot participate: I am DISQUALIFIED. (Ironic, no?) Thank you for your interest: perhaps you can bring me us home a doggy kitty bag.

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 28, 2020, 10:22:54 AM

No. A fair question. However, you failed to ask if I like it when other people hurt other people, and so your question has created further confusion where none existed before. DISQUALIFIED.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 26, 2020, 12:56:20 PM
Who are these Gamalons anyways?

It's probably (CLASSIFIED) but that one is way too complicated for me to tackle in this space. Maybe you could wait until I steal someone's phone, and then call you from a forwarding number and send you a whole bunch of texts first. If so, DISQUALIFIED--I do not do parlor tricks.

Quote from: chefist on August 25, 2020, 07:20:04 PM
How does Jack put the Whack in WhackStar?

Is this a euphemism? If not, DISQUALIFIED. If so, (CLASSIFIED.)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 25, 2020, 06:03:56 PM
Was your dad gay?

I never saw any sign of this, except for the way he let Jews push him around. However, it was a different time then. A fair question. Now, I am spent.

Quote from: whoozit on October 10, 2020, 05:05:33 PM
Would you please ask Jackstar “anything” and demand an answer.  He has yet to respond to my requests in his thread.

Missed it by that much. DOUBLE-DOWN DISQUALIFIED.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on October 10, 2020, 10:41:42 PM
A fair question. However, you failed to ask if I like it when other people hurt other people, and so your question has created further confusion where none existed before. DISQUALIFIED.

I don't give a shit. Unfortunately even a nominal, loose association with Rubini was enough to render you irrelevant. Save your macho posturing for the fake email chains where your cohorts impersonate me, attempt to worsen my psychological health by way of gaslighting, impugning my integrity and spreading propaganda and deceit for the purposes of driving a wedge between myself and Lee. You've been found out, he now KNOWS the contents of those "GMX" accounts are fallacious and no one can affect my newly repaired friendship with him. No matter how hard you try to do so, he knows the truth and we've moved on with our lives. Now it's time for you to move on with yours. Tell your army get back to their base.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2020, 03:34:13 AM
Also: I'm a Gemini ...

Are you really a Gemini?

And if not, why not?

Fléctere si néqueo súperos Acheronta movebo

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on November 08, 2020, 04:09:13 AM
Are you really a Gemini?

My Luna is in Gemini. It's close enough. I am a lunatic. I do thank you for asking, it's only been five or four years since the last time the subject came up.

Although when I say close enough, I mean I am not very much a two-faced scheming manipulative liar who is distracted entirely by shiny objects 24/7/365. It varies. Sometimes I have to get activated by a lot of red flags dazzle camo.

So what do you think it'll be all right for me to ask you questions? By now you may have noticed that I have been very cooperative with you, Silphion. Very cooperative indeed. Do you like it? It's nanotech.