• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: eviUru on August 24, 2020, 11:47:54 PM
REMEMBER when you were spamming this board posting 20 YouTube videos every day for months and months?
you were the same as Metron, just different modusOperandi

.oooo.. fighting words.

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 25, 2020, 12:04:15 AM

.oooo.. fighting words.

But I'm a pacifist. Dude, can we just, like, take some MDMA and listen to Tom Petty? You know, the PS5 is coming out soon. Let's go on back to my pad and talk about it more under these brightly lit alternate locations.

Just you. Leave the freaks in the car. Keep it idling. DO IT. IN 2 HOURS. TONIGHT. IN 2 HOURS. CAN YOU DO THIS M***********?

Jackstar

REMEMBER when you were spamming this board posting 20 YouTube videos every day for months and months?

I'm going to caution you that if you want to ask friends of your little friend about questions about having to do with their little friends and your friend then you should probably make a friend thread for all your little friends to have their friend conversations in, friend.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 25, 2020, 12:12:03 AM
Just you. Leave the freaks in the car. Keep it idling. DO IT. IN 2 HOURS. TONIGHT. IN 2 HOURS. CAN YOU DO THIS M***********?

Note also, that the rules that I make don't apply to me. Rules for thee, but not for me. Get it. Got it? Good.

eviUru

eviUru

Quote from: Jackstar on August 25, 2020, 12:21:21 AM
I'm going to caution you that if you want to ask friends of your little friend about questions about having to do with their little friends and your friend then you should probably make a friend thread for all your little friends to have their friend conversations in, friend.

Dear Friend Yackstar. Please contact your shrink and schedule a brain surgery for yourself ASAP.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 25, 2020, 12:12:03 AM
But I'm a pacifist. Dude, can we just, like, take some MDMA and listen to Tom Petty? You know, the PS5 is coming out soon. Let's go on back to my pad and talk about it more under these brightly lit alternate locations.

When you posted non stop like "Metron," that one time, what did you take?

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 25, 2020, 12:31:00 AM
When you posted non stop like "Metron,"

My dear good Sir or Madam: he posted like me.

eviUru

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 25, 2020, 12:31:00 AM
When you posted non stop like "Metron," that one time, what did you take?

his own feces mixed with baking soda and toilet cleaner, injected with HIV AIDS infected needle 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 25, 2020, 12:34:26 AM
My dear good Sir or Madam: he posted like me.

My apologies sir.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: eviUru on August 25, 2020, 12:36:02 AM
his own feces mixed with baking soda and toilet cleaner, injected with HIV AIDS infected needle

Imagine if that turned out to be the cure for Covid-19?

eviUru

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 25, 2020, 12:37:45 AM
My apologies sir.

You disrespectful punk.
When addressing Jacks=tar you use capital S in sir.

FUCKKK !!!!!

eviUru

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 25, 2020, 12:38:50 AM

Jacks=tar it has all.
Syphilis, HIV AIDS, Covid-19, male baldness, brain damage, urine leakage, stool fermentation, and premature ejaculation combined with loss of hearing.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: eviUru on August 25, 2020, 12:40:55 AM
You disrespectful punk.
When addressing Jacks=tar you use capital S in sir.

FUCKKK !!!!!

I know him better as Jackrabbit.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: eviUru on August 25, 2020, 12:46:02 AM
Jacks=tar it has all.
Syphilis, HIV AIDS, Covid-19, male baldness, brain damage, urine leakage, stool fermentation, and premature ejaculation combined with loss of hearing.

We must extract the antibodies

eviUru

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 25, 2020, 12:46:38 AM

We must extract the antibodies

Nothing to extract there. He is a dead man walking. Rotting on the inside like a worm in pigs anus. Walking pit of sewage. Human septic tank.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: eviUru on August 25, 2020, 12:55:24 AM
Nothing to extract there. He is a dead man walking. Rotting on the inside like a worm in pigs anus. Walking pit of sewage. Human septic tank.

I guess that means you're not sending him a Christmas card this year.

eviUru

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 25, 2020, 01:07:16 AM
I guess that means you're not sending him a Christmas card this year.

First, he has to send me a postage stamp. That bum.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 24, 2020, 03:15:00 PM
Before there was aspirin, the field laborers would line their dirt floor cottages with filipendula leaves to numb their sore and throbbing feet.

We are not inherently good or evil, we merely exist. And existence forces us to take actions that can be construed as evil, since nature is a dripping slit, spewing out overabundant  life and predatory death.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 12:18:34 PM
We are not inherently good or evil, we merely exist. And existence forces us to take actions that can be construed as evil, since nature is a dripping slit, spewing out overabundant  life and predatory death.

HorseFace, your pathetic attempts to be philosophical are vomit level garbage.
Being intellectual is not your forte.

'GO AWAY"
Have an accident become crippled and end up in a wheelchair like that crippled boy in Indonesia that you beat up so much (for flying fucking drone by your window)
that the boy died in hospital few days later, and that's why you had to flee Indonesia and move back to South Africa to avoid prison.

End up spending rest of your miserable stinking life in a wheelchair yourself...you piece of violent subhuman shit.

uxCQ7o.jpg" border="0

AZZERAE

Let's take it from the top. I didn't catch it the first 22 times.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 12:32:02 PM
Let's take it from the top. I didn't catch it the first 22 times.

I REALLY HOPE that you will fall down from 22 step stairs and will break your neck and spinal cord and end up in a wheelchair. 

Dr. MD MD

I doubt I ever posted that many a day but I wasn’t spamming. I was informing. That’s something intelligent people appreciated. Metron just tried to dominate the board to the point that all you saw were his posts, which is why Lee unceremoniously turffed that loser out. Metron did this to try to shut the board down. He’s not the first to try that and probably won’t be the last.

Pro tip: It’s what you’re trying to do in your own retarded, ham-fisted way. ;)

Furthermore, go fuck your mother, faggot. I know you’re not 10 years old but you have the mind of a 10 year old...and not an intelligent 10 year old.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 25, 2020, 05:26:33 PM
I wasn’t spamming. I was informing.

Is there an emoticon for that?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 25, 2020, 05:26:33 PM
Furthermore, go fuck your mother, faggot.

See above, re: "asking for an emoticon".

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 25, 2020, 12:46:03 AM
I know him better as Jackrabbit.

That was, like, a six week thing. Do you still have my pinup glossy pasted to the interior of your gym locker door? That's hot. Flattered!

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 25, 2020, 12:38:50 AM

Sudden global shortages and mandatory rationing of baking soda.

pate

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 25, 2020, 05:44:47 PM
Is there an emoticon for that?

See above, re: "asking for an emoticon".

🖕

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 25, 2020, 05:50:13 PM
🖕

This doesn't look like anything to me. Also, can a eunuch still be gay? Asking for a friend.

Silphion

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 12:18:34 PM
We are not inherently good or evil, we merely exist. And existence forces us to take actions that can be construed as evil, since nature is a dripping slit, spewing out overabundant  life and predatory death.

[attachment=1]

Nature is also the creative energy of the universe and an ever ongoing source of wonder.