• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on May 21, 2020, 09:02:32 PM
Am I still the keeper of the Jackstar Legacy?

What did I tell you, about displaying weakness? Think, McFry, think.

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on May 21, 2020, 09:02:32 PM
your standards are quite exacting

"Hi everyone, meet my wife. I had to lower my standards in order to keep her." What are you, fucking high? See above, re: "thinking."

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 21, 2020, 09:13:59 PM
replace

Your planet is mine. You will all be my Keepers one day. One by one. Plebs on planets unnumbered have become my Legion. For my Legacy is more than you know. More than you can know. Now, drop and give me twenty milligrams.

Just kidding. Five or ten is plenty. Also, just kidding about owning your planet--I already sold it to buy her more shoes. You people have no idea.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on May 20, 2020, 10:56:12 PM
eduoi,mMm
-o

It was then that Jackstar realized: "I left the keys to my golem in my other mini-fridge."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2020, 05:52:13 AM
Your planet is mine. You will all be my Keepers one day. One by one. Plebs on planets unnumbered have become my Legion. For my Legacy is more than you know. More than you can know. Now, drop and give me twenty milligrams.

Just kidding. Five or ten is plenty. Also, just kidding about owning your planet--I already sold it to buy her more shoes. You people have no idea.

All my base are yours.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2020, 05:48:13 AM
What did I tell you, about displaying weakness? Think, McFry, think.

"Hi everyone, meet my wife. I had to lower my standards in order to keep her." What are you, fucking high? See above, re: "thinking."

Master Star,
Please don't lose hope. I didn't drop the soap... untz untz untz
for nothin
Are tots afraid of the Pope?
Does Hunter Biden love Dope? untz untz untz
Flyinmerkitty ain't bluffin.
If I am grab the rope
String up that Jackolope untz untz untz
Pass the Peacepipe get it PUffin ;)

Do not read this aloud without the beatbox sound effects or I will write more raps!!!
Does anyone have a cowbell?

AZZERAE

She's got everything you need ... pharmacy keys ...

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 15, 2020, 01:31:17 AM

Nice ROCKS!
Could give some brass knuckles a run for the money! :)

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 15, 2020, 01:36:07 AM
Don't let what happened to me, happen to you.

Grapefruit doesn't even know. That's not even a question.

Sad!

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 15, 2020, 01:31:17 AM

Jackyboy, your sister is hot.  Would I be too out of line if I called her?

AZZERAE

She acks jus' like a nurse ... with all the other guys.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 16, 2020, 02:47:45 AM
Jackyboy, your sister is hot.  Would I be too out of line if I called her?

I honestly don't know how that would be any business of mine. Like, I have no way of knowing. Thankfully my connection to the world beyond the grave is tenuous at best.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 15, 2020, 01:35:12 AM
Nice ROCKS!

Heads will ROLL. Actually chilling.

I never asked for this. What am I going to do with all these jazz quartets? There's a line forming. An actual line of trumpeters.

I guess if anyone ever wanted to face the music, now could be a good time. I could be wrong.

Jackstar

QuoteI hate it when people fold my towels wrong. It drives me crazy."

https://youtu.be/fhzXnY0K_Ns

Jackstar

Jackstar

QuoteNo idea what you are talking about"

Friends Interdependents, I'll be honest: I might have some kind of a condition.

Jackstar

QuoteI would settle"

Well... we all know that.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 29, 2020, 03:11:17 AM
I have zero experience in [...] Operations. *unless you count my [...] training at [...] bases... [...] I have [...] worked closely with [...] Captains and Pilots. I still think he sounded funny [...].

I thought your face sounded funny.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 29, 2020, 03:18:48 AM
I thought your face sounded funny.

Well I do love to make you laugh hunnystar:)

Jackstar

QuoteI just laid you like three times and now you're going to ignore me? Dude, what the fuck!"

QuoteYou just shot like three loads into me and now you're going to ignore my pussy? Fucker!"

There is some debate over
the exact verbiage used.

VC

Jackrabbit to Jackstar... LOL... Wordy Biatch... took 2+ weeks for rabbit-hole retreat. Why is Jackrabbit so yesterday impatient? Demanding:

What are you--fucking busy? Fucking make this happen, if you can find time between caring for your hyudroponic juice box production garden and your oragnic-only tampon farm for your vile, beastly spawn, it's about time you stopped shitting off the pot and putting your whingining, mewling, purty little mouth where your ass is and step up.

Oh, wait, right--excruciatingly restrictive NDA/NCA. Well, how about you suck Yorkshire Pud's cock an extra ninety seconds, then you'll qualifiy for a COVID waiver. Pop your thump up Kinch's ass and you'll get a free toaster, you Mongoloid retard... did you really think I couldn't even count? Fuck your mother and the whores she rode in with.

I'm going to take this time to rememberize you; YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO BE CLOSE TO ME. Wanna guess what you've got a chance for now? Put in a quarter, rube-sauce. Spin the wheel, take your chances. It's not like all the players at the table have unlicensed nuclear accelerators on their backs. That's just crazy-talk. Relax. Bask in the warmth of your face diaper.

Just like every
body else. Except for that hot triplet in the back. They got zazz. Can one of them play trumpet? You know what? I don't mind, I'll learn... and then I'll teach.

Don't think I can't do it. MAKE IT HAPPEN, FUCKO. This is in your best interest.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on August 02, 2020, 02:53:36 PM
I'm going to take this time to rememberize you; YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO BE CLOSE TO ME.

You had your chance at a time machine too, once. ONCE.

Quote from: VC on August 02, 2020, 02:53:36 PM
Jackrabbit to Jackstar... LOL... Wordy Biatch...

Yule Bee: fined.

Jackstar

You know things are going well when a woman says, "hand me my knife," and one doesn't immediately fear for one's life--not even, for hers.

Jackstar

QuoteI don't just 'like' DAVID RUBINI, I LOVE DAVID RUBINI." -- GrapeFruit, on DAVID RUBINI

QuoteWhat is that shit? Turn that off! I don't like it any more." -- GrapeFruit, on DAVID RUBINI

Demonic possession is suspected as well as evidenced--assessments are being made. I have nuts video. I'll get back to you after the next cleansing cycle. Also, I'm way overdue for my latest ego massage. I have to get back to you on these issues.

Company policy.

Jackstar

Here let's see... these are f****** cute

I bought too much I'm probably going to take them back but

Okay I'm not keeping these You're right gosh you're always right [....] Maybe got to take these all back [...] Hey, can you do me a favor?

Shut up

Quit quoting me

Wait until you see these shoes you I got oh my God they're so cute

AZZERAE

Shout-outs to Jackstar and his Grapefruit.

Fest briends.

Jackstar

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty
Nobody cares what you allow! You're not in charge, dude!"

QuoteWow, did I really come without my phone?"

QuoteI mean, leave the house you f******--you know what, you don't get to do that--"

QuoteJust quit your f****** b******* Jack"

QuoteHow did I end up with my book and my drinks and my glasses, but not my phone? That makes no sense!"

For the record, I had no idea we were leaving without her phone.

Company policy Scout's honor.

QuoteThey changed their hours. They're closed. Storage unit?"

Stay the f*** tuned.

Ciardelo

Jackstar?

If it's still not my circus it's still not my monkeys, right?