• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Jackstar

All of my turds are shaped like diamonds. Company policy.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jojo on September 30, 2019, 12:30:47 AM
Save your souls. Don't worship Satan because to do so is a renunciation of Christ.

We are all God's children.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on December 02, 2019, 07:26:42 PM
lol, this hag too?

I’ll have to try to mansplain it to her. She sometimes has trouble with humor; which is, in itself, quite humorous. :)

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on December 02, 2019, 07:26:42 PM
lol, this hag too?

Ever since Scott filed that palimony suit, you just have not really been the same...  :'(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on December 02, 2019, 07:34:27 PM
Ever since Scott filed that palimony suit, you just have not really been the same...  :'(

I was so good to him, too.

VC

Should Bellgab members dox other Bellgab members that do NOT want to be doxxed?

Hypothetically, how would you feel about being doxxed here (or by proxy elsewhere to target you at BG) multiple times by other Bellgab members?

Should there be retribution or consequences for doing such violations of privacy and ToS here?

paladin1991

Quote from: VC on December 10, 2019, 05:32:19 PM
Should Bellgab members dox other Bellgab members that do NOT want to be doxxed?

Hypothetically, how would you feel about being doxxed here (or by proxy elsewhere to target you at BG) multiple times by other Bellgab members?

Should there be retribution or consequences for doing such violations of privacy and ToS here?
Some assholes deserve a doxxing.   Just like some assholes deserved to be killed, Idi Amin, Korea's fatboy, the partridge family, Sadaam Husein and his boys.....

That being said, I'm not sure that anyone here really is deserving of an doxxing.  Not too long ago, Ritchie thought I was another poster on this forum and attempted to out me as such. 
VC were you doxed?  Here? By whom?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 16, 2019, 10:47:56 AM
Some assholes deserve a doxxing.   Just like some assholes deserved to be killed, Idi Amin, Korea's fatboy, the partridge family, Sadaam Husein and his boys.....

That being said, I'm not sure that anyone here really is deserving of an doxxing.  Not too long ago, Ritchie thought I was another poster on this forum and attempted to out me as such. 
VC were you doxed?  Here? By whom?

You are Swishypants.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2019, 10:58:20 AM
You are Swishypants.
Here we go again.  No, Ritchie, I am not Swishypants. But I am sure he will return.  Because he likes you! 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 16, 2019, 11:06:45 AM
Here we go again.  No, Ritchie, I am not Swishypants. But I am sure he will return.  Because he likes you!

Sure, whenever you’re up for it, Ritchie.

SpaceMeowMaid

If lizards can get Coronavirus, will Godzilla still be able to beat King Kong?

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2019, 12:31:03 PM
Sure, whenever you’re up for it, Ritchie.
Paladin is not swishypants.  C'mon.

Jackstar

I am the fireworks.

Quote from: VC on December 10, 2019, 05:32:19 PM

I've been doxxed since before 9/11. Who cares? It should happen to everyone--it builds character.

Jojo

Did you know you can microwave a cake????  Then broil the top.  6 minutes does what used to take an hour.  How come the box mixes don't tell us this?  In the case of gluten-free, it tastes even better nuked.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on March 23, 2020, 03:14:29 PM

I am the fireworks.

I've been doxxed since before 9/11. Who cares? It should happen to everyone--it builds character.
You are the fireworks?  Looks like you've got some competition, AND your name is even in the vid, lol.  All in good fun. 
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6013048250001#sp=show-clips
World's Sexiest Koala

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jojo on March 24, 2020, 07:50:04 PM
You are the fireworks?  Looks like you've got some competition, AND your name is even in the vid, lol.  All in good fun. 
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6013048250001#sp=show-clips
World's Sexiest Koala
That is so cute!!!

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on March 25, 2020, 07:52:41 AM
Venix is back?

My thread has clearly spiraled out of control. Ven-who? Keep this up, and you're all getting a demerit.

whoozit

In my defense it was in the form of a question.

Kidnostad3

You seem to have undergone an attitude adjustment that makes you marginally personable.  Ayahuasca or regular sex?  The world wonders.

SpaceMeowMaid

Am I still the keeper of the Jackstar Legacy?
I am learning, I know I am not a pro. I am not sure if one can become a professional Legacy Keeper. It sure has been a fun gig so far, but your standards are quite exacting, and I am not getting a lot of action or traction. I am a bit flighty it's true. Although my Captain always told me even way back when I was just a Quartermaster that I have an impeccable eye for detail. And I am a crackerjack lookout with intuition and foresight...Anyways, i will not willing let go of the title but if I need to pass the torch, no hard feelings. Unless you count that bulge in your pants ;)
and a friendly reminder kids:
[attachment=1]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on May 21, 2020, 09:02:32 PM
Am I still the keeper of the Jackstar Legacy?
I am learning, I know I am not a pro. I am not sure if one can become a professional Legacy Keeper. It sure has been a fun gig so far, but your standards are quite exacting, and I am not getting a lot of action or traction. I am a bit flighty it's true. Although my Captain always told me even way back when I was just a Quartermaster that I have an impeccable eye for detail. And I am a crackerjack lookout with intuition and foresight...Anyways, i will not willing let go of the title but if I need to pass the torch, no hard feelings. Unless you count that bulge in your pants ;)
and a friendly reminder kids:
[attachment=1,msg1395349]

He’d be a fool to replace you.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 21, 2020, 11:45:07 AM
You seem to have undergone an attitude adjustment that makes you marginally personable. 

Coming from a Navy man, this is a real compliment. Note that, I'm exactly the same, except: gloves off, and hat on. I'm frankly tickled pink that you've noticed.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 21, 2020, 11:45:07 AM
Ayahuasca or regular sex?  The world wonders.

I got activated by the call--time to stop hiding my light under a bushel. Ciders and verte absinthe later, Hoss. Kinda overbooked now. The world will have to continue to wonder how I managed to hide my massive huge fat ass braincase under that or any bushel, tell you what what. I must have had help.