• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Metron2267

;)

I just need some assurances that your avatar isn't a cover for Maude:

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 10:08:36 AM
Come back when you can comprehend what is going on here.

Am I going to allow this?

i hope you read my PM message, Roswells, Art.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 30, 2018, 12:02:28 PM
i hope you read my PM message, Roswells, Art.

Sorry, I was busy taking my NPC shower and only thinking about my NPC shower. Now, reading your PM and reacting to it is way too much to ask of me.

:D

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 12:20:40 PM
Sorry, I was busy taking my NPC shower and only thinking about my NPC shower. Now, reading your PM and reacting to it is way too much to ask of me.

fair enough.

Jackstar

[attachment=2]

[attachment=1]

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2018, 12:27:56 PM
[attachment=2,msg1272599]

[attachment=1,msg1272599]

I don't mind. I find them interesting. Heck, I still have a PM from Brig back when she was pretending to be a sweet old lady (remember that?) thanking me for defending her and the other sweet old ladies in the bellahaven thread when Rosegirl was being a jerk to them back before Art came back the last time...or maybe it was the second to last time.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

The problem with those NPC showers is the water's always just lukewarm...

Metron2267

OK then Roswells, where's Starr Mountain and what do we have to do to get her to "Q"up here?

:-X

Gd5150

There’s a great solution. Don’t use PMs.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 30, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

I keep deleting this post because it seems so fucking obvious. I'll let it ride this time. The joke is in the change of the thread title.

I lol'd

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 12:56:36 PM
Brig back when she was pretending to be a sweet old lady (remember that?)

Two out of three ain't bad.

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 01:52:02 PM
The joke is in the change of the thread title.

I lol'd

Quote from: Jackstar on October 21, 2018, 01:51:27 AM
I feel like hauling the subtext out onto Front Street sort of diminishes its power, but I've been wrong before.

So, what's going on lately at Ellgab? I'm not asking for a friend.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on October 21, 2018, 01:51:27 AM
I feel like hauling the subtext out onto Front Street sort of diminishes its power, but I've been wrong before.

I'm here to help.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

I deleted that place after they displayed a lack of comprehension of your humor. I even spelled it out for them but I guess ego was involved in not overturning their decision to ban you. I mean, I hope it was ego, the alternative is worse.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 09:39:28 AM
You're cranky. Did you not reach your penis quota last night? I'm sure Bellgab can help you out. C'mon everyone, the doctor needs your help! It's an emergency! Cut and uncut are welcome (I know the uncut ones are horrifying but you can't be picky at a time like this).

I’m cranky because I can see through your bullshit?! Again, leave it to a liberal to just redefine a word to suit their purpose. Not only do you have no platform or internal dialogue, you have no shame.  ::)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2018, 02:24:55 PM
I’m cranky because I can see through your bullshit?! Again, leave it to a liberal to just redefine a word to suit their purpose. Not only do you have no platform or internal dialogue, you have no shame.  ::)

I didn't think I was redefining a word. Please explain to me and anyone reading what 'penis' means. That's the word you're talking about, right?

Also, good afternoon, did you just wake up?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 10:35:00 AM
Just because MD says I'm a liberal doesn't mean I am. I mean, all he thinks about is eating dick all day. I can't say I blame him but it does get in the way of cogent thought.

You’re projecting...again! ::)

Why are you having such trouble finding dicks to fulfill you?! ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 02:26:46 PM
I didn't think I was redefining a word. Please explain to me and anyone reading what 'penis' means. That's the word you're talking about, right?

Also, good afternoon, did you just wake up?

Nothing I wrote in that post was “cranky.” Hence, your redefining.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 10:35:00 AM
I can't say I blame him...

And there’s the proof of what I’m saying. :D

Gd5150

Dead. 3 people talking about some show that no one listens to. Nothing like Bellgab.  8)

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 30, 2018, 02:38:13 PM
Dead. 3 people talking about some show that no one listens to. Nothing like Bellgab.  8)
Fashion and cats.  Always big topics at the local watering hole.

Gd5150

Curious why some of the folks over there haven’t come back here. Guess there’s a tiff or something.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 30, 2018, 02:15:45 PM
I deleted that place after they displayed a lack of comprehension of your humor. I even spelled it out for them but I guess ego was involved in not overturning their decision to ban you. I mean, I hope it was ego, the alternative is worse.

Sorry for stating the fucking obvious again. I feel your pain.

Metron2267

Bart's Bingo-gab is time consuming:

Roswells, Art

Anyway... before I was so rudely interrupted I was inquiring about the number of people on this website. Now it's 189. What happened to those 300 "people" that left in a matter of minutes?