Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ksm32

What's your favorite part of a woman?   Don't say, the anuse. Or her mind, coz that would be silly.


ShayP

Jackstar,

You nominated me for 2017 Bellgabber of the year and I didn't win.  Was it Russian collusion? 

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10923.msg1031015#msg1031015 

pate

Do you own any pets?  Or pests for that matter?  If you don't what sort of pet would you recommend to someone thinking of getting one?




pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 08, 2018, 11:55:08 PM
Note that only queries from white-hot bitches are guaranteed to be answered.

Are these bitches white-hawt enough for you, Jacky-boi?



chinaclipper

dearest jackstrar:  are you a real boy?
 

paladin1991

Jacky boi, are you a soy boi?

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on October 13, 2018, 12:53:34 PM
Jackstar,

You nominated me for 2017 Bellgabber of the year and I didn't win.  Was it Russian collusion? 

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10923.msg1031015#msg1031015 

I'm pretty sure it was my fault.  Most things are my fault.  :)



Jackstar

Quote from: ShayP on October 13, 2018, 12:53:34 PM
You nominated me for 2017 Bellgabber of the year and I didn't win.  Was it Russian collusion? 

Thanks for that link. I had not examined those results until now. My paroxysms of laughter are difficult to contain at this moment. National alleigance... unclear.




I am reasonably confident you have a lot more friends than just me. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on October 13, 2018, 02:03:57 PM
Do you own any pets?  Or pests for that matter?  If you don't what sort of pet would you recommend to someone thinking of getting one?



;D

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 13, 2018, 02:03:57 PM
Do you own any pets?

No, but I am responsible for a cat. It's a great gig.


pate

I like your neu Harambe avatar.  Remember when you used to do those sweet m$Paint ones that were Firefly/Serenity themed?  Will you be making more of those someday?  I always appreciated the Artistry.



I also miss your Dune themed avs.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 18, 2018, 05:27:48 AM
those sweet m$Paint ones that were Firefly/Serenity themed? I also miss your Dune themed avs.

Wasn't me.  I don't even know what I'd even use from Firefly, in spite of my undying and unspeakable adoration. Virtually all my avatars come directly from Google Image Search, and the only image editor I'm actually competent at using is IrfanViewer. I feel these limitations help keep my wit fresh.


Quote from: pate on October 18, 2018, 05:27:48 AM
Will you be making more of those someday?  I always appreciated the Artistry.

Waiting on pending litigation. Soon.

pate

I recall in a different Mandela'verse you had a really crappily done m$Paint avatar of this chick with the sword:



Maybe it was another user making fun of you or something?

I dunno.



Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 18, 2018, 02:33:37 PM
Maybe it was another user making fun of you or something?

I think I sort of remember it. It was definitely something from the Web--fair use! Details hazy, filename irretrievable.

Can't you just submit a FOIA? I'll wait.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 18, 2018, 02:33:37 PM
had a really crappily done m$Paint avatar of this chick with the sword

I do remember that now! I went looking--no results as yet. It may well have simply been a link I dragged into the box, and so never archived it. Memories unclear.

It certainly wasn't something I drew. I don't recall the context for the choice--it may have had something to do with being locked in a room with bastards--or out of one. Again... unclear.

I will keep looking though! I have already been reminded of some great ones.

pate

I often wished you had used the smokin' hawt chick from the SciFi channel's Dune as an avatar instead of Mr. Lynch's creepy chile...



Oh well...



Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 18, 2018, 08:29:20 PM
I often wished you had used the smokin' hawt chick

[attachment=1]

starrmtn001

What's your favorite vegetable, and how do you like it prepared?

Jackstar

 [attachment=1]

Can I tell by the way you use your walk you're a woman's man?

What are ya favorite supplements/herbs/medicinals Jacky?

Lilith

When are you going to make more videos Jackstar?

starrmtn001

What would you say if I told you I found my "Legs" pic? ;D


Jackstar

There's no love of subtlety anymore.


note: answer applies equally to all five precedent posts

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod